30-Card Relationship Spread

quixoticmisery

I got this spread from the book "The Metaphysical Handbook" by David Pond and Lucy Pond. It's really easy to interpret (since I'm a beginner) and very accurate. I hope you guys find this helpful! =]

This is a spread that involves a reading for two people so you should use 2 decks. One deck is for the person asking the question, these cards are dealt from off the top of the deck. The other is for the person being ask about, these cards are going to be dealt off the bottom of the deck. The reaction of the two people is seperated allowing the reader to see how each partner responds independently within the relationship.

Shuffle the cards and concentrate on the relationship on both of the people involved. Cut into three piles and pick up the whole deck again. Deal the cards for each person a layout like this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/quixoticmisery/relationship_spread.gif

Meaning of Positions:
Row 1: Shows how each individual is approaching the relationship.
Row 2: Represents the mental image of the relationship. It describes the mental concept that each has of the relationship and the sort of mental rapport they perceive happening within the relationship.
Row 3: Represents the emotional involvement in the relationship. The center card is a balanced, consolidated representation of how each feels towards the other. The two outer cards represent the extremes of their feelings.
Row 4: Shows how each fits into the structure of each other's life (current reality of the relationship).
Row 5: This is the element of time. The 11th and 12th cards represent the past, the 13th represents the present, and the 14th and 15th cards present the probable near future.