Religius spreads

akumas7

Hello.

Im intressted in some biblical and religius spreads.
Do you have some one to chare with me?
I have not seen meny of thet caind here and im missing them.

Bay Bay

QabbalisticCabbage

I found one here that you might be interested in! Quite interesting, I might try it myself.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=58409

The Body

1 Choose one card for your head ,
2 One card for your left hand (and arm)
3 one for your right (and arm)
4 one for your heart
5 one for your left feet (and leg)
6 and one for your right (and leg)

Put the cards in a position that resembles a human figure.

****1****
*2**4**3*
**5***6**

1} The head, means what is keeping you busy, what's on your mind (Thoughts and Feelings). Also, inspiration, prayer, spirituality, vision.

The next 2 cards:
These cards show that you can be consciously aware, of what's happening with you now. What you are creating (or doing) with your thoughts and feelings! These two cards work like a mirror(actually all cards in this spread!). Try to recognise (aspects of) yourself in what you see.

2} Is what you are feeling and what you are doing because of or with (your) feelings. When it's a court card, this could be an indication that you have feelings for a person (not necessarily romantic!). Because this is the left arm it is more passive then the right hand and therefor more easely represents your private (personal) life (but not necessarily!) and personal relations you have with other people. But might also be your feelings in a work situation. It should be your own interpretation. But in any case, this card really has to do with feelings, intuition and the like.

3} This cards shows what you are thinking and(or) doing with your thoughts. Also what's happening (or what you are doing) because of your thoughts. It is more active and therefor more easely can represent work, or some other activity (but again might just be something different!). When it's a court card it might be someone you are working with or thinking about.

4} The heart. What is at the heart of it. In the centre. What's creating or disturbing balance between 2 and 3(and 5 and 6). It's a very spiritual card for it also represents love. It's in the center of the reading and a very important card. It has strong relations with the other cards in this spread, the strongest probably beeing card no. 1.

5} Which way or where you are going with your feelings. (direction)

6} Which way or where you are going with your thoughts. (direction)

The Cross

After you have read the body...draw another six cards to form a christian cross and place it over it:

****1****
2***4***3
****5****
****6****

This cross is your own. It will tell you information about your body cards, gives advice, shows how balance in certain area's can be restored or where there's a problem. It can also tell you what you are doing right and how to improve. It's your divine self that covers you and directs you, "the cross you should -or could- carry." But you can give another meaning to the cross as you see fit.

crosscard 1 covers bodycard 1
crosscard 2 covers bodycard 2
etc.