For those in the 'Sacred Circle' study group.

Kazz

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately I haven't had much luck in studying this deck as I would have liked. The last 2 1/2 weeks my 2 year old has been rather ill and I haven't had a chance to catch up on any sleep, so concentration is definately out..:confused:
However, I am just letting you know that I will catch up but won't post them all, just the current card when I have caught up (unless anyone is interested in my take that is..lol;))

I hope you are all having a blast, and I can't wait to get back in the swing of things, I miss it and you guys too.

Cheers
Kazz

:THP:

CreativeFire

Hi Kazz

Hope you child gets better soon and you catch up on some sleep. :)

Look forward to you joining us when you can in the study as we are still posting our daily cards and have had a few more people join in recently as well which is excellent.

CreativeFire

Kazz

Hi guys,
Thanks CreativeFire, she is much better now as of a week ago.
I have another lot of news that is going to set me back, we have to move house and we have started packing already. I will not be able to come in here very much until we have settled in our new home...I have studied a little and will join in wherever you guys are at....hopefully I won't miss out on too much of the deck with you guys.....:D

See you all real soon!

Cheers
Kazz