The Rose - a relationship spread

Sinduction

I finally did this spread since the hubby-to-be was here. This spread was right on. I also feel there is no need for an outcome card. There is so much already. Plus, it would've been the 2 of Pents and I was too tired to figure it out! I also didn't shuffle in between the two sides. It actually picked up on some problems that I can now see are brewing, since we haven't discussed the issues yet. Way to cut them off at the pass. This one is going in my notebook! Thanks! :)

eddiecoyote

silly question... but if I am a guy (I am) and I am with a romantic interest that is a woman and we do this spread together, but I am the one that is really doing the dealing and interpreting. Do I still place myself on the left, or can I switch to the male side? I feel torn between the two otherwise I'd go with what feels right.

AmadeusBeetroot21450

I took the liberty of making some modifications to this spread, so I thought I'd share them here; it's almost identical to the first, only now it looks a little more like this:

------1a------1b------
----------06----------
--3a--04------05--3b--
5a------------------5b
--4a--01------02--4b--
----------03----------
------2a------2b------

Where the lettered ones are the same, and the numbered ones in the center have the following meanings:

1 - Past - the shared history;
2 - Present - the current state of play;
3 - Future - shared outlooks and possible future tendencies;
4 - Problems - negative problems and/or things to be worked through;
5 - Solutions - positive patterns and/or things that create harmony;
6 - The overall outlook

I also divided the shuffled deck into three equal sections and used one for each 'part' of the reading. It's been a long time since I've done a reading that was as insightful and eye-opening as this one!

Thank you so much.

whittles

What a nice spread! I think I will write it down to use later on. Thanks!