How to use crystal ball?

celticnoodle

What a nice pic you shared, starri! I love your crystals. I can also see the large smile in the crystal ball--beautiful!

I like to hold my crystal balls and just gaze into them---holding them just helps me to 'get to know them'. But, I also like your idea of asking it what it wants to share with you. I also at times will hold one of them while meditating.

I've had a few readings done for me by others that see me with a crystal ball in my hands, so, I'm thinking it is a sign to go back to it again. I have not tried to read the crystal balls in a long while.

Radke, I, too, think it sounds like you are doing very well with your crystal ball. I think it is wonderful that you have already seen colors and an image in it! Generally it can take many weeks to months before anyone sees anything in their crystal ball. Sounds to me like this is going to be your thing. Very few people have such success with gazing. Continued success to you-and I hope you'll also continue to share your experiences with us.

Radke

It wouldn't be fair to say what my crystal shared be cause it is aided by a phantom and inclusions.

I do have a couple of pics of images that I didn't notice at the time of a tarot reading but were clearly there..

http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae67/Starri_Knytes/Minxy_zpsd1a6af85.png

This reading was basically a big hug for a friend, my crystal approves with a smile

http://rs958.pbsrc.com/albums/ae67/Starri_Knytes/Melissasspread_zpsc6407bcd.jpg~320x480

This was a reading regarding a matter of the heart for another friend and my crystal responds with a heart
On my initial contact with my sphere I used 7 tea lights placing them all the way around (I may do that again soon it was so pretty I may have dressed the tea lights with lavender oil too) Now if it's 1 candle, I place it behind. If it's 3 behind following the arch of the sphere.

Sounds like you and your sphere are getting along quite well. At times I feel as if I am so light I could could be sucked right into the crystal itself, joined with it as it were.

As for how I got to know my sphere, I literally asked it to show me what it wanted me to see, and it did. And of course the more you use it the better you two will understand one another.

I'm sure you know how to charge your crystal. Remember to do that regularly.

If you have any other questions or if there's anyway I can further assist you please feel free. I'm never far away.

In love and light

Thank you sooo much that's AWESOME how you can see the smiley face! Mine isn't that visible though, I have to look really hard for it to show lol :(
I'm going to buy some tea lights tomorrow, I'll give it another shot tonight. I'm feeling good :)

What happens if I don't charge my crystal? Will my images not show up?

Thank you so much for your help, and thank you everyone as well. I'm so excited!

Radke

What a nice pic you shared, starri! I love your crystals. I can also see the large smile in the crystal ball--beautiful!

I like to hold my crystal balls and just gaze into them---holding them just helps me to 'get to know them'. But, I also like your idea of asking it what it wants to share with you. I also at times will hold one of them while meditating.

I've had a few readings done for me by others that see me with a crystal ball in my hands, so, I'm thinking it is a sign to go back to it again. I have not tried to read the crystal balls in a long while.

Radke, I, too, think it sounds like you are doing very well with your crystal ball. I think it is wonderful that you have already seen colors and an image in it! Generally it can take many weeks to months before anyone sees anything in their crystal ball. Sounds to me like this is going to be your thing. Very few people have such success with gazing. Continued success to you-and I hope you'll also continue to share your experiences with us.

I know I love Starris pics. Her crystals must love her lol :)

Sounds like they are telling you to get back in! I never noticed how crystal balls send out messages to people close to you as well. They're so friendly :)

Thank you so much!!! I'm trying so hard. I don't want to do of too much because I get a headache after a while. But I feel like the more and more I do it, the closed I become with the ball.

So I'll keep trying and keep everyone up to date :)

Starri Knytes

Thank you sooo much that's AWESOME how you can see the smiley face! Mine isn't that visible though, I have to look really hard for it to show lol :(
I'm going to buy some tea lights tomorrow, I'll give it another shot tonight. I'm feeling good :)

What happens if I don't charge my crystal? Will my images not show up?

Thank you so much for your help, and thank you everyone as well. I'm so excited!

If you don't charge your crystal regularly it will be like a dead battery in a car. No matter how hard you try it will not start.

Good luck tonight

agent199

If you don't charge your crystal regularly it will be like a dead battery in a car. No matter how hard you try it will not start.

Which method do you use for cleansing and charging your crystal/crystal ball Starri?

Starri Knytes

Thank you CN. I do hold and talk to my sphere as I polish it before using, breathing my energy into it.

Starri Knytes

Which method do you use for cleansing and charging your crystal/crystal ball Starri?

I use a couple of different methods for both.

Cleansing
Cover the sphere in potting soil/dirt or sea salt for 24hours. I've heard of cleansing by running
cool water over stones, but all stones are not hard enough to withstand this method; so I stick with what I know to be safe.

Charging
You can charge you're crystals by sun and moon. Full moon is best. A 24 hour period outside gives a charge that will last a month. Be aware that not all stones should be exposed to sunlight. In this case two consecutive nights of moon light.

Another method is by moon and lightning storm. I do this whenever possible.

But my favorite is, while holding my sphere in front of me I funnel energy from above, besides, and below, blend them with my own energy. Then I allow that energy to flow down my arm and into the sphere filling it.

Recharging should be done once a month. That reminds me ;) I only cleanse my stones once when I first bring them home to erase the imprint of all who have come in contact with the stone before me. Some not at all if I know the source of the stone. If you are dealing with negative energy or the spirit realm you may wish to do it more often.

I hope that answers your question.

agent199

Yes that does answer my question. Thank you.

Radke

I use a couple of different methods for both.

Cleansing
Cover the sphere in potting soil/dirt or sea salt for 24hours. I've heard of cleansing by running
cool water over stones, but all stones are not hard enough to withstand this method; so I stick with what I know to be safe.

Charging
You can charge you're crystals by sun and moon. Full moon is best. A 24 hour period outside gives a charge that will last a month. Be aware that not all stones should be exposed to sunlight. In this case two consecutive nights of moon light.

Another method is by moon and lightning storm. I do this whenever possible.

But my favorite is, while holding my sphere in front of me I funnel energy from above, besides, and below, blend them with my own energy. Then I allow that energy to flow down my arm and into the sphere filling it.

Recharging should be done once a month. That reminds me ;) I only cleanse my stones once when I first bring them home to erase the imprint of all who have come in contact with the stone before me. Some not at all if I know the source of the stone. If you are dealing with negative energy or the spirit realm you may wish to do it more often.

I hope that answers your question.

Thank you starri! I've been using the sun since the next full and new moon won't be underway for some days.
Did another session and nothing :(

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005DK1B0U/ref=ya_aw_oh_pii

Here is the crystal I have. I was very attracted to it when I first bought it. I love it, maybe it's the crystal that I'm using? I'm so sad I'm not getting any results :( lol

Padma

Radke, please don't get discouraged - as others have said here, it can take a long while to get results...!

Don't give up ;)