Mystic Fairy Tarot Discussion Thread (2007 and 2009 threads merged)

SakuraFae

Good day all.

I just received this deck as a generous gift and it's enchanted me from the first page opened in the guide book. I find it very intuitive and the stories and images of the cards... wow. I'm finding it much easier to let my intuition flow instead of holding hard and fast to the quick reference guide.

It can be downright bold and show a darker side when required despite the gentleness and seemingly harmlessness of the images.

I noticed this study group isn't very active, but would love to see it become more active and join in. I'm new to the group, so I'm not sure about starting a new thread for a card, I'm not that comfy here yet. But I'm going to help by trying to add to each card already in the group.

Fae Blessings.

FayCarol

I recently got this deck and am wanting to learn more about it. Is this study group still active? I have read all the posts so far but would like to see more of the cards. I am new here and to tarot.
Will there be more cards posted? Will the study group be added to?

Fay Carol

Sulis

FayCarol said:
I recently got this deck and am wanting to learn more about it. Is this study group still active? I have read all the posts so far but would like to see more of the cards. I am new here and to tarot.

Fay Carol

Hi Fay Carol,

Welcome to Tarot Study Groups :).

As you can see, this group hasn't been posted to in a while. I'm afraid that's what happens with a lot of study groups, they fizzle out after the initial burst of enthusiasm.
To get this group going again just start posting, either in the existing threads or start new threads for cards not covered.. Often all it takes to get a group going again is someone new with some fresh new ideas.

If you have any questions about study groups just drop me a PM and I'll try to help :).

Sulis - Tarot Study Groups moderator

SakuraFae

FayCarol said:

Fay Carol

Fay Carol, I'm still around and if it becomes just the two of us, so be it. I have in-laws here so my time will be limited for a short burts but I'm happy to join you. :D

twinkletoes

Hello friends of the fey! I have also just purchased this deck and LOVE it so far. I think the stories that go along with each suit are brilliant! I would love to be a part of this study group as well!

FayCarol

Mystic Faerie Tarot Discussion Thread '09

There looks to be about 4 of us that would like to continue to study this deck. So those of you who would like to participate in a study please reply to this post. We can start where the old study left off with the Major cards. I have only had this deck a few weeks and am still learning it and I am new to the tarot cards so I will only be able to give my impressions of them. I don't think I can go into as much detail as the lady that started this study group. But we can all share our thoughts and feelings about each card.
Just let me know if you want to continue on and I will get some info about adding new cards to the index page.

FayCarol

SakuraFae

FayCarol said:
There looks to be about 4 of us that would like to continue to study this deck. So those of you who would like to participate in a study please reply to this post. We can start where the old study left off with the Major cards. I have only had this deck a few weeks and am still learning it and I am new to the tarot cards so I will only be able to give my impressions of them. I don't think I can go into as much detail as the lady that started this study group. But we can all share our thoughts and feelings about each card.
Just let me know if you want to continue on and I will get some info about adding new cards to the index page.

FayCarol

I'm definitely in, although I may be lagging behind for a few weeks, my in-laws are in town. :D

Jimilyn

An Interest

I received this deck as a holiday gift and have used it a few times. I very quickly found that I enjoyed using this deck. The people I read for were quite pleased with their readings.

I'd be interested in discussing it with y'all; however, I, too, will be off to a slow start since it's the end of the school year (typically very busy for me since I stay late packing up materials and completing paperwork).

Jimilyn

FayCarol

Hi Ladies,
I am so glad you want to do this study. I am going to spend the rest of this week and what I can of next week going over the cards already posted and add a post with my thoughts about each one. Maybe we could all do that and post our thoughts about each card?
We are having a family gathering here on the 24th so I am going to be busy getting ready for that. We have about 30 people coming.
Then after Memorial weekend I can post a new card and we can all post about it? We can post a new card each week or twice a week, however you all want to do it. I am excited to share my thoughts and learn what others think of the cards.

FayCarol