The lily card

Kurenai

I was wondering, could the lily card mean "breasts?" I know it could mean sexuality, waiting for long periods of time, the elderly, etc.

Yesterday morning I was doing my daily 3-card reading and the following cards came up: scythe + lily + fish.

This confused the hell out of me -- what could it all mean? But I chalked it up to gibberish and went ahead with my day.

Then I received an email reminding me of the monthly breast cancer support group meeting in the evening, which I had totally forgotten about. (I was diagnosed with BC this January) I went, talked with the group, and had a great time.

This morning it occurred to me that perhaps the cards were trying to tell me about me going to see women who had their breasts removed (or partially removed) -- but what would the fish card mean?

1Eleven

I was wondering, could the lily card mean "breasts?" I know it could mean sexuality, waiting for long periods of time, the elderly, etc.

Yesterday morning I was doing my daily 3-card reading and the following cards came up: scythe + lily + fish.

This confused the hell out of me -- what could it all mean? But I chalked it up to gibberish and went ahead with my day.

Then I received an email reminding me of the monthly breast cancer support group meeting in the evening, which I had totally forgotten about. (I was diagnosed with BC this January) I went, talked with the group, and had a great time.

This morning it occurred to me that perhaps the cards were trying to tell me about me going to see women who had their breasts removed (or partially removed) -- but what would the fish card mean?

The Fish can represent 'liquid'

Amanda

The Fish can also represent 'many' or 'several' of something.

1Eleven

The Fish can also represent 'many' or 'several' of something.

Hi Amanda,
Can you elaborate on this as this has not been true in my experience?

Amanda

Hi Amanda,
Can you elaborate on this as this has not been true in my experience?

This Fish represent resources; depth, breadth, expansion, products for sale...
Many fish in the sea...

Gilded Reverie suggests 'plenty' and 'abundance'. Additionally, flowers (Lily) are sold by 'a bunch'.

1Eleven

Ok, I understand the depth and abundance but I don't see that as meaning several or many. It's deeper than that - no pun intended - but do what works for you. Thank you for clarifying.

Amanda

Actually, now that 1Eleven has picked my brain, I think I can see Lily + Fish literally translating into "support group". Fish also swim in schools. I could see Scythe + Lily indicating 'survivors'. The threat that is the Scythe is overcome by the peaceful and cleansing Lily.

1Eleven

Can you elaborate?

Only always!

Ok, so in terms of multiples I can see the Whips (twice, repetition), Birds (couple), Paths (split in 2), etc.

As for Fish, abundance, prosperity, flourishing, income, affluence, depth, etc. It's more of a broad 'more than enough' feeling, to me... a flowing supply. Does that make sense?

DownUnderNZer

I would think "Lily & Garden" would be more towards a "support group" although never used it.

KURENAI: Lily can also be related to the genes as in 'hereditary", so if breast cancer is in the family then it would make sense with the "Lily" card being there. Not breasts as such, but the gene factor.

Actually, now that 1Eleven has picked my brain, I think I can see Lily + Fish literally translating into "support group". Fish also swim in schools. I could see Scythe + Lily indicating 'survivors'. The threat that is the Scythe is overcome by the peaceful and cleansing Lily.