William Lillie's books

foolMoon

William Lilly's books

Hi All

I have seen 2 books by the author in Amazon.

1. Christian Astrology Book, 1&2, 3

2. Introduction to Astrology

Are they same book in different title (maybe edited by different people?), or totally different books? Thanks for your info in advance.

Minderwiz

The Introduction to Astrology is, effectively, Book 1of Christian Astrology. So there's no detailed Horary coverage (Book 2) and no natal coverage (Book 3).

You might aso find that some editions of the Introduction have been edited in the nineteenth century, so your not getting all the original stuff, plus behind in outdated print.

If you can afford it, buy the two volume set you referred to (Bks 1&2 and Bk3) in modern typescript. If you can't afford not volumes then get the first volume with Books 1&2.

foolMoon

Thank you Minderwiz for your confirmation. I do appreciate it very much. I am so grateful to you with the info, because I might have gone and bought the "Introduction to Astrology' because it is cheaper than "Christian Astrology".

But it is clear now that "Christian Astrology" is best buy even though it costs more to get the whole Book 1&2 and 3. Thanks again.