Do Aquarius tend to hate sports and are weak at physical activities? If so why?

Darth MI

I am Aquarius dominant and an Aquarius Mars and I'd have to tell you for most of my life I ****ING hated sports. I could not comprehend what makes soccer or tennis so appealing nor could I understand why society views having a muscular body so desirable. I was as nerdy as they go and spent much of my freetime reading.

The only sports that appealed to me were combat sports and probably that's due to Scorpio being my primary dominant (it outedges Aquarius by decimals) and my Part of Sports being in Scorpio and even than I did not commit much to combat sports as the stereotypical Scorpio man does and I was mostly a spectator in the sense I LOVED watching MMA fights or marksmanship tournament but I barely participated in activities in the sports; not even daily exercises at least. In fact whenever I tried to do required basic exercises like martial arts stretching, I'd give up as soon as it started to hurt or I'd be too lazy to even initiate basic exercises to begin with as soon as I decided to practice the sport.

Its only recently with some severe wake up calls and the fact I've been borderline dying from diabetes I finally started taking sports seriously. Not just combat sports but track and field,etc.

In fact I think the only reason I am able to last rigorous physical activity once I get the mental shell to endure the pain is because of my Scorpio Ascendant and strong Scorpio dominated chart. I am shocked how much endurance my body has for someone who's been very fat and overweight for years (though I can still feel the Aquarius influence as the pain is harder for me to bear than the stereotypical Scorpio man's description).

In act I notice most of the people I met who were Aquarius Ascendant, Aquarius dominant, or Mars Aquarius tend to have an almost intrinsic hatred or apathy towards sports in general and tend to be quite physically weak. Even those who aren't nerdy at all have quite weaker bodies than average and the only reason some were fit is because their parents pushed them into physical activity. Otherwise they would have not only been unfit but possibly obese and with loads of physical activities like I was.

I am curious is there any correlation between strong Aquarius influence and weak bodies and hatred towards sports and physical activities?

If so, why does Aquarius tend to have an immense almost intrinsic hatred towards physical activities? Of course upbringing and life experiences can modify this like the recent one I received with lots of health problems coming from diabetes.