Hitler's Intense Eyes

Darth MI

AAA

EDIT ASSA

Fr. Sorath

From what I know, Hitler's Ascendant sign was Libra. This would fit with his profile. Apparently, someone with a Libra rising birth-chart is supposed to have a lot of personal charisma. Hitler's gaze was certainly part of his overall presence.

I believe Hitler's stare also had to do with his sense of mission and the way this affected his interactions with others. Hitler saw himself as a Messianic figure, and was instilled into this belief by one Dietrich Eckhart. Eckhart was a member of the deeply racist secret society known as the Thule Gesselschaft, and he groomed Hitler in his early years. Part of this process involved teaching him many of the gestures and performance techniques that we now associate with Hitler's overall persona.

Minderwiz

Hitler's generally agreed birth time is recorded as 6:30 pm, which gives an Ascendant of 26 degrees 41 mins of Libra. A quoted time of 6:30 tends to indicate (to me, at least) some rounding - more an estimate than an exact timing. It's rare that someone holds a stopwatch to time the exact moment of birth.

However, for Hitler to have a Scorpio Ascendant, he would have had to be born later than 18:49, nearly twenty minutes later and it would be very unlikely that even an estimate based on this time would be rounded down to 6:30. So I think that the Libra Ascendant holds.

Modern Astrology doesn't bother with the old subdivisions of a sign, such as the Terms or Bounds. Hitler's recorded birth time puts his Ascendant in the Bounds of Venus. However a birth time of 6:41 would shift it into the Bounds of Mars. It's just possible that might have been rounded down, however I still doubt it.

holdorfold

I've often heard the Moon rules the eyes' appearence. I definately notice the eyes of water Suns mixed with Aries Moons, they usually have this contrasting quality in their face with striking eyes.

In the case of Hitler, maybe it is his Moon conjunct Jupiter in Capricorn lending a stern quality through their trine to the electric Mars/Venus conjunction which rules his ascendant in Libra.

Ronia

I will have to disagree with the Moon rulership over eyes and will support the Sun in Scorpio (and some cases of Asc in Scorpio) giving a very penetrating and attracting attention look in the eyes. Not only because of my Sun sign but because I have been curious about this for many years and have studied quite a few people. There is something. I also managed to pinpoint a few more characteristics of a Sun Scorpio, physical and very obvious, they all fit. But I am a Sun sign believer in general. To me the position of the Sun matters a lot. I also use outers and I define this Scorpio look as Platonic. As Hades in mythology, not new age psychological explanations.

P.S. Same is true for Pisces which I have also explored for a long time - very definitive and easy to recognize eyes, regardless colour, race and Ascendant.

P.P.S. I don't see Hitler's eyes and look as Scorpionic at all. Scorpio look is very different from staring at someone quite frighteningly which was Hitler's way or looking plain obsessed.