Horary Readings Round 7 - Questions

katieb

Hi there!

Are you still taking sitters?

Minderwiz

Yes but it will be some time. I seem to be beset with issues, both good and bad, which keep me from getting stuck in :(

The latest being that my home internet is down till at least tomorrow afternoon. I can connect via smartphone but it's not as easy

katieb

Yes but it will be some time. I seem to be beset with issues, both good and bad, which keep me from getting stuck in :(

The latest being that my home internet is down till at least tomorrow afternoon. I can connect via smartphone but it's not as easy
ok great!! Just so i can phrase my question properly what time line should I indicate? [emoji4]

Minderwiz

ok great!! Just so i can phrase my question properly what time line should I indicate? [emoji4]

I'd tend to suggest a period of six months to a year for questions involving such things as selling a house or getting a job or entering a romantic relationship, depending on the current circumstances.

Some questions might demand a shorter time frame. Where's my lost cup final ticket really requires a time limit that allows your to get there with the found ticket, so it sets its own period. Lost or stolen items tend to be shorter term because of either getting them back or making an insurance claim.

Horary is not natal. It looks at one particular issue in isolation that is of current and urgent importance. So questions like how will my life develop in the next year are best answered by a natal reading.

'Will I get the job I applied for?' is far more specific and is a good subject for a horary question.

Minderwiz

As I posted earlier, I'm running very late on these. I apologise to those waiting. But a variety of family issues have caused delays. I will try and get round to them as soon as I can.

Minderwiz

Here we go:

I have three outstanding readings that I will take up:

LittleOne
EyeAmEye
Katieb

And I'll start with LittleOne. I have a question for EyeAmEye but not one for katieb.

Ethereal also has a number of questions, which I'm looking at via her natal chart.

katieb

Hi there!

My question is where are things headed between E and myself? I am in another relationship with my children's father (S) but not sure this relationship is for the long run . Ever since I met E, I've know there was something between us. Is it friendship, sexual or will a romantic relationship develop?

Hope this is a clear question, if not pls don't hesitate to ask :)

EyeAmEye

Here we go:

I have three outstanding readings that I will take up:

LittleOne
EyeAmEye
Katieb

And I'll start with LittleOne. I have a question for EyeAmEye but not one for katieb.

Ethereal also has a number of questions, which I'm looking at via her natal chart.

Hi Minderwiz,
Thank you! Please let me know what your question is when you're ready.

Minderwiz

Hi Minderwiz,
Thank you! Please let me know what your question is when you're ready.

LOL, I meant you'd already given me your question. You're next on the list but my first chart had Saturn in the first house and Moon VOC. I'll try again in a few hours

EyeAmEye

LOL, I meant you'd already given me your question. You're next on the list but my first chart had Saturn in the first house and Moon VOC. I'll try again in a few hours

Oh, I thought you meant you needed clarification :)

No problem at all, please take your time.