Study Group- Natal/Birth Charts

214red

Hi

I thought it would be a good place to put our birthcharts for the study group, please add your birthchart here as a reference guide.

My details
20th July 76
12:35AM
Colchester, UK

Nikki

Attachments

• natal.gif
    natal.gif
    43.5 KB · Views: 1,545
  • houses.pdf
    29.9 KB · Views: 1,836

Minderwiz

If you can, please ensure that the natal details are on the chart - date, time and place. It helps those who like to cast their own chart and even do further work such as using their preferred house system.

If you can't post a picture of your chart, then post your natal details in the form hh:mm dd/mm/yyyy (the internationally recognised format) If possible use the 24 hour clock but if you keep to a 12 hour clock make sure you add the AM or PM it obviously makes a great deal of difference.

Finally add the place of birth.

Optionally you can add a list of planetary placements but remember to also add the house cusps and a statement of what house system you used.

olivia1

April 4, 1984
5:37 PM PST
Oakland, California USA

http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu208/olive1/me.gif

Hi All,
Above is the link to my natal chart. Minderwiz and Nik, would you also like me to copy and paste my natal details from the "Birth Data Listing for participants in Astrology Postings" thread? I could do that, too :)

silverwings94

Here are my natal details as I know them to be, I have no record as to the time I was born.

Kathy
December 21, 1950
Rochester, New York 14464 USA

merissa_88

My chart:

Merissa_88
30 December 1963
Greensboro, NC USA
10:05 AM

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_merissa_hp_54244_2590.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_merissa_hp_54244_2590.gif
    28.9 KB · Views: 1,374

Minderwiz

No the horoscope has now expired. You need to save the chart first right click on it and choose the save image option. You might need to resize the chart to upload it to Aeclectic.

lilangel09

Lilangel09
2 August 1989
5:59PM
Plano, TX USA

Draw up whatever chart fits your fancy :).

franniee

mine

OK mine is

sept 11, 1961 9:14PM Glen cove,NY USA

Here is my chart

Attachments

• Frances.pdf
    30.7 KB · Views: 1,246