Horary Readings Round 7 - Questions

Minderwiz

Well things have gone quiet for a week o I think its time for another round of Notary questions.

I'll use the same process as for the last few rounds - this thread is for questions and I'll put the answers in a parallel thread. If you haven't asked a question before you are more than welcome to join in, I really enjoy reading for new people. If you've asked before please feel free to ask again.

The question should concern you, and you should phrase it as precisely as you can. Please provide a short background so I know the context of your question.

If I don't fully understand the question or I need clarification then I'll ask for more relevant details.

If you're not sure have a look at some of the previous six rounds to bet some idea of how it works. You don't need any knowledge of Astrology, all you need is the ability to ask clearly and concisely, so that you get an accurate answer. I'll answer in order as far as I can but if I need clarification I might well deal with the next question or two, whilst I'm waiting for a response (assuming I understand them fully)

OK this'd thread is now open for questions :)

Roy

Will Roy be rich? money wise

MaineGirl117

Woohoo! I've been waiting for this thread to open :D

I would like to know when I can expect to receive a job promotion/relocation offer. I know you prefer to forecast only 6 months in advance, and that time frame is fine by me. Anything you can tell me about the type of job, location, or cirucmstances leading me in the direction I should be looking would be helpful.

Background: I work for the government and I have been applying for jobs within the agency I work for, but also in other agencies where my qualifications allow me to meet basic minimum requirements. I'm willing to move within states east of the Mississippi River but prefer an east coast location, though given how difficult the process has been for me to find a position over the past several months, my circle of acceptable locations has started to grow a bit broader than before. I am expecting to travel for work to a training class in the month of June, so if that were to show up in the forecast you should know that's not a promotional opportunity, just a training opportunity with my current job.

If there is anything further you need from me, just let me know! I work nights EST but check email/boards every morning.

Thank you! Very interested to see what comes of this, even if it's not the news I'm hoping for!

Minderwiz

Will Roy be rich? money wise

:) As it stands, that is a Natal question, as it encompasses your entire life. Your question would be better phrased along the lines of will you have a significant increase in your income or wealth within (say) the next 12 months.

YDM42

I'd like to participate if I may. My question is where are things headed for me in the next six months. Financially, I'm doing ok, but would like to do better, I am looking for work, even though I am so grateful that the universe has really provided for my needs recently and its been good but needs to be better. In the relationship department, I've struggled with giving up on a lot things I really dreamed about, like having a companion, someone to share my life with and do things with, not to mention a sexual relationship, which was something I wanted at the end of last year with all my heart. I have felt so defeated in that area of my life and right now I am accepting that I made the wrong choices, trusted the wrong people and that area of my life is just done, spent a lot of time spending my wheels and wasting my time on one sided situations in the past. I feel like that part of my life is done, spent and wasted. I am interested in relocating to another state, but the move seems overwhelming, yet I am determined to do so, because I don't like the state I live in or the mindset of many of the people here. Besides I want to be closer to home in case anything happens to me or my family. So, if its possible a general (health, wealth, relationships) in the next 6 month will do. If u need to focus on one area thats ok too, just let me know, and I'll narrow it down. I hope there's enough info on my profile for u to cast a chart. If not let me know.

Minderwiz

I'd like to participate if I may. My question is where are things headed for me in the next six months. ......... If u need to focus on one area thats ok too, just let me know, and I'll narrow it down. I hope there's enough info on my profile for u to cast a chart. If not let me know.

There's a wide range of issues there, and I think we need to focus on the one key issue that you are primarily concerned with....as a I guess that the other issues are related to that quite strongly. Out of the issues you've raised, which of them do you see as your key issue, the resolution of which, one way or another, will allow you to concentrate on the others.

From what you say, the issue of a relocation could be the key as the finances are ticking over, though could be better and the romantic relationship side might benefit from a move. However if you see things differently as to your key issue please say so because it's what is key for you that matters here. Reading on a less important issue and ignoring the key is not likely to help you much - so make sure I do end up focussing on that key issue.

scorpiogirl

Hi! This thread is back, good!

Can I ask if I will see P again? I plan on visiting him in Venice December or January coming up. We were classmates. Haven't seen each other in about a month. He got a job (internship) in Venice, so he lives there now. Wondering how keen he is on me and is it possible to see each other? Thank You.

Minderwiz

Woohoo! I've been waiting for this thread to open :D

I would like to know when I can expect to receive a job promotion/relocation offer. I know you prefer to forecast only 6 months in advance, and that time frame is fine by me. Anything you can tell me about the type of job, location, or cirucmstances leading me in the direction I should be looking would be helpful.

Background: I work for the government and I have been applying for jobs within the agency I work for, but also in other agencies where my qualifications allow me to meet basic minimum requirements. I'm willing to move within states east of the Mississippi River but prefer an east coast location, though given how difficult the process has been for me to find a position over the past several months, my circle of acceptable locations has started to grow a bit broader than before. I am expecting to travel for work to a training class in the month of June, so if that were to show up in the forecast you should know that's not a promotional opportunity, just a training opportunity with my current job.

If there is anything further you need from me, just let me know! I work nights EST but check email/boards every morning.

Thank you! Very interested to see what comes of this, even if it's not the news I'm hoping for!

I understand your question and I did a chart for it last night, whilst I'm waiting for clarification from the other two, I'll start with your reading. I'll post it in a new 'Answers' thread plus send you a PM to let you know it's up. If I come across anything that I need some clarification on, I'll post it here but I don't expect to be in that situation.

Given that you've been looking for a bit, You might prefer a longer period of say 12 months but for the moment I'll keep to six unless you post or PM me otherwise.

YDM42

I agree with your assessment. The move will be beneficial financially and relationship wise, as its a new start for me, a better job market, being around family and back home, with family members who are very well financially established, and have connections in the community, (but this also means leaving my adult kids in the current state-as well as the children I have buried here.) Relationship wise, it will also be a clean slate and a new start, being around like minded people, and people who have similar values and morals as I do, they have a whole different work ethic, and a entirely different social ethic and social life on the offer. I cant wait to be around people who take pride in their accomplishment and pride themselves on how they conduct their lives and what the do with their lives. My sisters are in so many social clubs, with motorcycle riding, horseback riding, and travel clubs as well as spiritual based clubs and organizations. And health wise, goodness knows I don't want to die in this state or get ill here, if anything happens I want to be home and to be buried at home, in my home town. Not that I anticipate anything like that happening, its just that I am at the age where I need to be concerned about those things- as well as the hardship it might create on my family getting me home if anything happens- especially since I am single.

There's a wide range of issues there, and I think we need to focus on the one key issue that you are primarily concerned with....as a I guess that the other issues are related to that quite strongly. Out of the issues you've raised, which of them do you see as your key issue, the resolution of which, one way or another, will allow you to concentrate on the others.

From what you say, the issue of a relocation could be the key as the finances are ticking over, though could be better and the romantic relationship side might benefit from a move. However if you see things differently as to your key issue please say so because it's what is key for you that matters here. Reading on a less important issue and ignoring the key is not likely to help you much - so make sure I do end up focussing on that key issue.

Hispet

I would like to participate. My question is, "Where are things between Z and I headed over the next few months?" He and I broke up 7 months ago because he chose to relocate to a different state. He is now moving back here again within the next couple of weeks, and we've begun talking to each other again. I'm hoping to get involved romantically with him again.