Horary Readings Round 7 - Questions

Minderwiz

hi are you still doing readings : will i buy a new property is my question

thx

Can you give me some background on time scale, type of property you are looking for and general circumstances, eg why do you want to buy

daisy chain

Can you give me some background on time scale, type of property you are looking for and general circumstances, eg why do you want to buy

hi Minderwiz first i would like to say thx for the reading in advance :

i love astrology but have not found the time to study.

i need to sell my other house

time: lets say the next six months to be generous i hope sooner

i am looking to renovate in order to increase my income :investment

i also have a partner c

Mona18

Hi Minderwiz

Are you still doing readings?

I have a big birthday on Monday, turning 30. I am wondering how my love life will develop in the next 6 months. Let me know if you need any more information, if you're up for this reading. Thanks!

wind

Hey,
thank you for offering readings!
Something came up and I would like to change my question - could you please take a look into developing my practice? I offer counseling and I would like to offer also some energy work. Will I be successful in my practice in the next coming year, also financially?

Thanks so much
love
wind

Minderwiz

Thanks for the last two questions and i'll take them up

Mona, are you looking for a long term relationship or simply some enjoyment and fun?

Polyhymnia

Hi Minderwiz,
What a generous offer, thankyou. If you are up for another sitter, I would like to sit please.

My focus is romance (surprise). Up until a week ago it was all set that my partner and I would move in together, start the next part of our "journey" together. It all came to a screeching halt and I now find myself somewhat rudderless. You know when you believe and plan that things are going to be one way and the rug is pulled out from under your feet and you find yourself asking "what happened there? What now?"

So my question would be is there any indication that we will indeed, within the future (6 months max) do as originally planned and take our relationship that next step and move in together?

Thanks Poly

Mona18

Thanks for the last two questions and i'll take them up

Mona, are you looking for a long term relationship or simply some enjoyment and fun?

Hi Minderwiz, thank you! Long-term :)