Horary Readings Round 7 - Questions

skywatching

Hello

I've never had a horary reading done before and would love one if you are still taking sitters

Currently where I'm living there is a bit of a rental crisis...too many people not enough places so a good house to rent is hard to come by.

So I would like to know if I will be able to find a new place to rent and move within the next 3 months.

Thank you :)

Minderwiz

Remaining Questions

By my count there are four remaining questions:

Ethereal

Moveinwaves

janee

Jezzabelle

I'll try and complete those readings before I take a short break next week.

So no more new questions till after my break please - I'll post when I'm ready for new questions. Probably week commencing Monday 16th July.

Minderwiz

I've not had a reply from Ethereal on some clarification issues so I'll move on and read for Moveinwaves. That should be posted later tonight

Ethereal

hi there,

i did send clarification to you via PM. let me know if you got my message. many thanks!

Ethereal

here is the clairification you needed:

yes, B and i were in a romantic relationship
i would like to renew the old relationship
i am female

anything else you need, please let me know. thank you so much for you time and effort doing this for me!

Minderwiz

Ethereal's reading seems jinxed :(

Not only did the clarification arrive too late for yesterday's reading, I've tried two charts today and both are not really valid. The first had Saturn in the Ascendant, but with no signification in the question, usually a sign that things don't work out as hoped and the second one has a Moon Void of Course, again usually associated with questions that don't work out.

The two significators were Saturn (again!) and the Moon. The two are separating from a square aspect indicating tension, arguments and bad feeling in the past but the are not moving towards any sort of major aspect, nor is there a link by Antisicia or any contact using the secondary significtors of Sun and Venus.

I usually allow three attempts at a valid chart, so there's one more chance left and I'll try again later.

Ethereal

yikes, jinxed? yes, there were definitely tension and arguements in the past between us. it wasn't a good situation at all, not in the end. i am pretty clueless around astrology, (though i find it fascinating and wish i would be able to get into it more) but from what you, *did,* get about this it does looked pretty jinxed. a complete zero. hopeless situation. yikes, again. thank you for doing this for me, time and effort-wise. i know it must take alot to do these. and THANK YOU for attempting to do a 3rd reading on this for me. many, many, thanks! i very much appreciate this. well, maybe the 3rd will be the charm? (a girl can hope, anyway ;)

Minderwiz

Open again

OK this thread is now open for any additional questions

felixsavaliearly

Hello there. I am a new member of this forum and i would like to ask a question if i may. It is a love/relationship related one. Ok, so me and my gf broke up with me about 6 weeks ago and since then i have been actively trying to get back together with her. So what i would like to know is will we be getting back together?

Ethereal

have a question: would it be ok if i posted another question? please let me know, thank you!