Horary Readings Round 7 - Answers

Minderwiz

This thread is where I will post the readings for questions asked in the Horary Readings Round 7 - Questions thread. Please don't post new questions in it because I'll miss them and you won't get your reading. :(

As well as my readings, it's the place to post your feedback to your reading or for outsiders to make comments or ask questions about someone else's reading - for example people who are trying to learn Horary and want to fully understand the basis of the reading.

Minderwiz

Reading for MaineGirl

I would like to know when I can expect to receive a job promotion/relocation offer. I know you prefer to forecast only 6 months in advance, and that time frame is fine by me. Anything you can tell me about the type of job, location, or cirucmstances leading me in the direction I should be looking would be helpful.

Background: I work for the government and I have been applying for jobs within the agency I work for, but also in other agencies where my qualifications allow me to meet basic minimum requirements. I'm willing to move within states east of the Mississippi River but prefer an east coast location, though given how difficult the process has been for me to find a position over the past several months, my circle of acceptable locations has started to grow a bit broader than before. I am expecting to travel for work to a training class in the month of June, so if that were to show up in the forecast you should know that's not a promotional opportunity, just a training opportunity with my current job.

The qiestion is about a promotion either within the existing Agency or in another one. The original time of 6 months was modified by mutual agreement to 1 year. This led to me casting a new chart from the moment I understood my suggested extension of the time period was acceptable.

The attached chart has Scorpio rising, meaning that your significator in the chart is Mars. Mars is placed in the tenth House (career) at 15 degrees Virgo. It's highly angular showing both your interest and need for the new job and also that you are well placed to be noticed. Mars doesn't have any essential dignity of it's own, so whilst you might well be noticed, you may not necessarily meet the person specification for the job - which is not always based on qualifications and experience, so it might well be worth some investigation into how closely you meet the person specifications of the jobs you are applying for and how well you bring that out in your job applications. You might be underselling yourself.

Mercury rules the MC through Virgo, and this is Mercury the detail lover, so the job might be concerned with record keeping, data analysis, data sorting, accounts and both accounting and information systems (either paper based or computer based). Those are not by any means exclusive but it's a detail related job. Mercury is in Gemini, @~Which is very good though positionally Mercury is in the eighth, which is not a good situation - however here that might simply mean that the job is 'out of sight' - a 'backroom' type of job - very valuable but not high profile. It might also mean that you have to search hard to find it. This is stressed by Mercury being combust (close to the Sun) which literally means that you can't see it at the moment.

Mercury is in a separating square to Mars, which usually means that the chance of the job has now passed. The square aspect is related to difficulties of getting what you want, so it's not suggesting that a wonderful opportunity has just been missed.

There's also something of a fly in the ointment. Mercury is in the same degree as Venus, and both planets are mutually applying (Venus is retrograde) This carries two 'downers', firstly the angualr separation is such that this aspect will be perfected long before the Mars/Mercury square. The other is that Venus is Lord 12, accidentally a malefic, and you (Mars) are in the terms and decan of Venus plus Venus is the Earth triplicity ruler - Venus has some power over you as well as being about to hit the job.

Now if you work for the CIA/FBI or other clandestine government agency or are applying to such an agency, that might actually be a good sign as the twelfth deals with hidden and secret things. However if you are in a 'normal' visible government agency then the news is not particularly good.

Hope is not lost though, as we also have to consider the Moon, which is currently in Scorpio at 3 degrees - this is just beginning to sextile Mars (the job) and the next major aspect of the Moon will be to Mars. The Moon can act as a co-significator of the querent (you) and the quesstied (the job) so using the latter interpretation that suggests that you should at least get an interview. The Moon is not strong in Scorpio but Mars is a nocturnal planet, and so has a very loose affinity with the Moon and the Sextile with Mars will occur in the Terms of Mercury as well as the sign of Mars.

There's a chance - I think you should get an interview but I'm not sure you have enough going for you in the chart to get the job or that you will particularly want it when you learn more at the interview.

Will it involve travel? Mercury is conjunct the Sun, which is Lord 9 in this chart, and so rules travel. So there must be some good chance you will have to travel for the job.

How long? - Scorpio is a fixed sign, and there's nearly 12 degrees of separation between Moon and Mars, so I'd say it's longer rather than shorter - right at the end of the period being concerned is most likely but as Mercury and Mars are angular and in mutable signs that might speed up things a bit. So the latter six months I would think.

Good luck but if you get that interview (and you should make that step) think carefully before accepting.

Attachments

• MaineGirl.jpg
    MaineGirl.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 340

MaineGirl117

The attached chart has Scorpio rising, meaning that your significator in the chart is Mars. Mars is placed in the tenth House (career) at 15 degrees Virgo. It's highly angular showing both your interest and need for the new job and also that you are well placed to be noticed. Mars doesn't have any essential dignity of it's own, so whilst you might well be noticed, you may not necessarily meet the person specification for the job - which is not always based on qualifications and experience, so it might well be worth some investigation into how closely you meet the person specifications of the jobs you are applying for and how well you bring that out in your job applications. You might be underselling yourself.

Mercury rules the MC through Virgo, and this is Mercury the detail lover, so the job might be concerned with record keeping, data analysis, data sorting, accounts and both accounting and information systems (either paper based or computer based). Those are not by any means exclusive but it's a detail related job. Mercury is in Gemini, @~Which is very good though positionally Mercury is in the eighth, which is not a good situation - however here that might simply mean that the job is 'out of sight' - a 'backroom' type of job - very valuable but not high profile. It might also mean that you have to search hard to find it. This is stressed by Mercury being combust (close to the Sun) which literally means that you can't see it at the moment.

These two go together I think. Just the other night I was speaking to the Front Line Supervisor (top dog before getting to district administration level) and I was discussing the difficulty I was having and asking her if there was anything else I should be doing. She strongly suggested that I have my resume reviewed by my Supervisor - who works in the ’back room’ literally out of sight! I have a strong biology background (ironically, she has a chemistry background.. Ie mercury/magician? Interesting huh?) but she’s also very good with words and has a very *bright and shiny* resume. Basically whatever it is she’s wanted for a job, she’s gotten. Pretty amazing, and talents that would come in handy for me. She has agreed to look it over and offer advice and I admitted to her the other night that I might be too straightforward with my writing style and lack the warmth and personalized touches that ‘endear’ or make an impression to strangers.

I have been selling myself short actually. I’ve been applying for lower level positions outside of the agency just to see what would come up. I did receive a job offer (perhaps that’s the ’interview’ below) but the hours were wishy-washy at best, and I’d lose benefits during certain parts of the year. I would be a complete knuckle-head to got from a full time/full benefit position to something like that.

Mercury is in a separating square to Mars, which usually means that the chance of the job has now passed. The square aspect is related to difficulties of getting what you want, so it's not suggesting that a wonderful opportunity has just been missed.

This is good to know. The one positive with working in the government is there are always job opportunities coming up.

There's also something of a fly in the ointment. Mercury is in the same degree as Venus, and both planets are mutually applying (Venus is retrograde) This carries two 'downers', firstly the angualr separation is such that this aspect will be perfected long before the Mars/Mercury square. The other is that Venus is Lord 12, accidentally a malefic, and you (Mars) are in the terms and decan of Venus plus Venus is the Earth triplicity ruler - Venus has some power over you as well as being about to hit the job.

Now if you work for the CIA/FBI or other clandestine government agency or are applying to such an agency, that might actually be a good sign as the twelfth deals with hidden and secret things. However if you are in a 'normal' visible government agency then the news is not particularly good.

My job is not ‘normal’ and visible. I operate out of a field office ‘on premise’ to another company and not in a government building. This description is interesting in that one possible job I have my eye on does involve investigations, audits, dredging things up from the past, consequences etc. As a matter of fact, this job exists in three different agencies (I believe.. I’m well aware of two, but the third might have more limited influence) which makes your comment about the Venus/triplicity ruler interesting. The jobs also all involve food/agriculture.

This carries two 'downers', firstly the angualr separation is such that this aspect will be perfected long before the Mars/Mercury square.

This part is interesting in that I’m also applying for jobs in the medical/government field. I wonder if your full comment above indicates that I will find a job in the agricultural industries before I’m able to break into the medical field? One of the three agencies I mentioned above deals with both agriculture and medicine (FDA) whereas the agency I work for now only deals with agriculture.

Hope is not lost though, as we also have to consider the Moon, which is currently in Scorpio at 3 degrees - this is just beginning to sextile Mars (the job) and the next major aspect of the Moon will be to Mars. The Moon can act as a co-significator of the querent (you) and the quesstied (the job) so using the latter interpretation that suggests that you should at least get an interview. The Moon is not strong in Scorpio but Mars is a nocturnal planet, and so has a very loose affinity with the Moon and the Sextile with Mars will occur in the Terms of Mercury as well as the sign of Mars.

There's a chance - I think you should get an interview but I'm not sure you have enough going for you in the chart to get the job or that you will particularly want it when you learn more at the interview.

For the most part, hiring is based exclusively on your resume. Very little interviewing occurs. However, the only job (s) that I know of that DO have an interview, are the ones mentioned above as an investigator. There are actually training modules designed for applications to prepare for these interviews. They are rigorous! It certainly requires a great deal of preparation prior to, and of course the interview makes or breaks your opportunity.

Will it involve travel? Mercury is conjunct the Sun, which is Lord 9 in this chart, and so rules travel. So there must be some good chance you will have to travel for the job.

The investigator position requires excessive travel. (by excessive I mean 60% +) Currently I am a ‘traveler’ for work, but in a limited scope (between two states) and not very often. Any training involved with taking a new job will require additional nationwide travel.

How long? - Scorpio is a fixed sign, and there's nearly 12 degrees of separation between Moon and Mars, so I'd say it's longer rather than shorter - right at the end of the period being concerned is most likely but as Mercury and Mars are angular and in mutable signs that might speed up things a bit. So the latter six months I would think.

One of the things that is holding me back currently are my years of service. All jobs have standing Time-In-Grade requirements, and currently I’m a Grade 7. I do not yet qualify for Grade 8 jobs until February/March of next year, which is why I’ve been applying for 7 positions, though my education degrees actually satisfy the educational requirements for these investigator positions. I am grossly overqualified for the job I do right now, but don’t have any other advantages (such as graduate work) that would propel me beyond the TIG req’s to these other positions. I do hold superior academic standing in my resume, but that hasn’t swayed any decision in my favor - yet.

Good luck but if you get that interview (and you should make that step) think carefully before accepting.

Thank you! I’ll certainly be discerning with all aspects of job offers as the *place* I’d move to is just as important as the job itself. Hope my feedback was helpful!

Minderwiz

Thanks for your detailed feedback, which helps me quite a lot in terms of checking that my interpretation meets the facts of the situation.

Given that I've put the job opportunity in the last six months of the period and your achievement of those service requirements for Grade 8, it looks like the job will come along at the right time. Good luck!!!

Minderwiz

Reading for YDM42

After some negotiation the question was agreed as:

'Should I relocate back to my home State?'

with the implication that a 'yes' answer suggests that the other issues mentioned will benefit from a relocation. No time period is specified here, because it's a basic 'Yes' or 'No' question which will suggest where YDM42 focusses her energies and planning.

The first chart I cast for this question had Saturn exactly conjunct the Ascendant, and as Saturn was not a significator in the chart I took this as an indication that it was not fit to be judged, especially as I was waiting for a confirmatory PM to my understanding of the question.

The second chart was cast when I read the confirmatory PM and that chart is attached to this post. This chart is interesting as it is cast almost exactly for the Full Moon, So the situation is getting the maximum illumination and perhaps indicting now is the time to end the uncertainty that has been with you.

The answer is given according to the strength of significators and the Moon in the chart - the stronger they are the more likely it is that the answer is 'Yes'. Weak significators, weakly placed answers 'No'

You are signified by the Sun as Leo is rising (again bringing us back to the need for light) and the Sun is in Gemini in the eleventh House (Traditionally the House of the Good Spirit).

The Sun is low in essential dignity in Gemini - it's actually Peregrine. What is more it is in the Triplicity of Saturn and the Face of Mars, so we have malefics involved. So on essential dignity of the Sun the answer is 'Weak' and this is a negative indication. Score for the move 0 - 1

By House placement this is a good placement, if not angular it is in the best succeedant house so there are only four better places it could have been placed. So on position we have a positive testimony to the move. Score now is 1-1

The Sun is in the Terms of Venus and it is in an applying conjunction with Venus (which is retrograde). As a natural benefic this is a good indicator. Score 2 - 1

The Sun is in an exact sextile to the Ascendant - It is always a good sign in a chart when the Ascendant ruler aspects the Ascendant. Score 3 - 1

However the Sun is also in an applying square to Mars, it will not be the first aspect the Sun makes but the influence is there. Mars in Virgo is placed in the second House indicating that there will be financial obstacles to the move and this may severely threaten it. Score 3 - 2.

The question is about a relocation back to your home community and family. For this reason I'm going to take the fourth House as signifying the quesited - a return to family roots. The ninth which is usually used for long journeys is really more concerned with foreign travel or new places. The third is concerned with local trips so whilst the fourth could represent your current'home' I think its use to signify a return to roots is appropriate. Moreover your description of your present State and its mores, suggests that you really don't think of it as 'Home' in an emotional sense.

The fourth is ruled by Venus (and we have seen that the Sun is in a mutually applying conjunction with Venus). Veuns is also in the twelfth and therefore well placed. Score 4 -2

Venus is retrograde but in it's own Terms (and as that retrograde motion is taking it towards your signifcator that is not as bad as it could be). Again the fact that Venus is combust would usually count against it but this is a case where the Sun is a significator, so I can't downgrade it for that condition when Venus/Sun contacts are seen as positive in the question.

Saturn is conjunct the IC In Libra Saturn is exalted, so loses much of its malevolence but Saturn is retrograde which adds a bit back. Saturn actually rules the Seventh, so seeing that part of the reason for the move is the opportunity for new romantic partnerships, again that tends to count in favour of this placement. Overall I'd probably say this is neutral to being slightly in favour of the move. Score 4.5 - 2

Lastly there is the Moon to consider. The Moon is in Sagittarius, conjunct the fifth cusp. Although not strong in Sagittarius, the Moon has at least some dignity by Face. More dignity would have been better, so Score 4.5 - 2.5

The fifth is a good placement, next after the eleventh. The fifth is the House of Good Fortune and better still the Moon is trining the Ascendant a really positive sign. Score 5.5 - 2.5

The Full Moon perhaps suggests that if left much longer the decision will become more difficult and less able to influence the decision as the Moon will be losing power.

The balance seems to be largely in favour of the relocation but it will not come without some costs - ties to your children will be weakened and their will be financial costs. The Moon in the fifth (also the House of Children) trining the Ascendant may suggest that your children may actually be supportive of the move - so it's something that you need to talk over with them.

This clearly is a major decision and one Horary is perhaps not the basis on which to make it but it suggests that you should focus your attention on the possibillity of the move and see if other indicators, from family both in your current State and 'back home' are favourable. From an Astrological perspective I'd also look at the natal indicators over the coming 12 months or more to see what trends exist and whether these support or oppose the horary reading. And of course there may be other divinatory methods that you want to use. to help you make the decision.

Attachments

• YDM42 Horary.jpg
    YDM42 Horary.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 325

YDM42

After some negotiation the question was agreed as:

'Should I relocate back to my home State?'

with the implication that a 'yes' answer suggests that the other issues mentioned will benefit from a relocation. No time period is specified here, because it's a basic 'Yes' or 'No' question which will suggest where YDM42 focusses her energies and planning.

The first chart I cast for this question had Saturn exactly conjunct the Ascendant, and as Saturn was not a significator in the chart I took this as an indication that it was not fit to be judged, especially as I was waiting for a confirmatory PM to my understanding of the question.
This makes sense, as the validity of the question was up in the air.

The second chart was cast when I read the confirmatory PM and that chart is attached to this post. This chart is interesting as it is cast almost exactly for the Full Moon, So the situation is getting the maximum illumination and perhaps indicting now is the time to end the uncertainty that has been with you.
This is so true, it has come to a time where I have to decide weather to stay or go, as the rest of the chart indicates there will be a small window of time in which the relocation can be successful, and timing is what really important here.

The answer is given according to the strength of significators and the Moon in the chart - the stronger they are the more likely it is that the answer is 'Yes'. Weak significators, weakly placed answers 'No'

You are signified by the Sun as Leo is rising (again bringing us back to the need for light) and the Sun is in Gemini in the eleventh House (Traditionally the House of the Good Spirit).

The Sun is low in essential dignity in Gemini - it's actually Peregrine. What is more it is in the Triplicity of Saturn and the Face of Mars, so we have malefics involved. So on essential dignity of the Sun the answer is 'Weak' and this is a negative indication. Score for the move 0 - 1

By House placement this is a good placement, if not angular it is in the best succeedant house so there are only four better places it could have been placed. So on position we have a positive testimony to the move. Score now is 1-1

The Sun is in the Terms of Venus and it is in an applying conjunction with Venus (which is retrograde). As a natural benefic this is a good indicator. Score 2 - 1

The Sun is in an exact sextile to the Ascendant - It is always a good sign in a chart when the Ascendant ruler aspects the Ascendant. Score 3 - 1

However the Sun is also in an applying square to Mars, it will not be the first aspect the Sun makes but the influence is there. Mars in Virgo is placed in the second House indicating that there will be financial obstacles to the move and this may severely threaten it. Score 3 - 2.

The question is about a relocation back to your home community and family. For this reason I'm going to take the fourth House as signifying the quesited - a return to family roots. The ninth which is usually used for long journeys is really more concerned with foreign travel or new places. The third is concerned with local trips so whilst the fourth could represent your current'home' I think its use to signify a return to roots is appropriate. Moreover your description of your present State and its mores, suggests that you really don't think of it as 'Home' in an emotional sense.

The fourth is ruled by Venus (and we have seen that the Sun is in a mutually applying conjunction with Venus). Veuns is also in the twelfth and therefore well placed. Score 4 -2

Venus is retrograde but in it's own Terms (and as that retrograde motion is taking it towards your signifcator that is not as bad as it could be). Again the fact that Venus is combust would usually count against it but this is a case where the Sun is a significator, so I can't downgrade it for that condition when Venus/Sun contacts are seen as positive in the question.

Saturn is conjunct the IC In Libra Saturn is exalted, so loses much of its malevolence but Saturn is retrograde which adds a bit back. Saturn actually rules the Seventh, so seeing that part of the reason for the move is the opportunity for new romantic partnerships, again that tends to count in favour of this placement. Overall I'd probably say this is neutral to being slightly in favour of the move. Score 4.5 - 2
Im not sure what all this means, however I know that my mother is a Libra and her desire if for me to return home. I'm sure she has plenty of guys in mind to hook me up with, if she thought that "a relationship" would bring me home.

Lastly there is the Moon to consider. The Moon is in Sagittarius, conjunct the fifth cusp. Although not strong in Sagittarius, the Moon has at least some dignity by Face. More dignity would have been better, so Score 4.5 - 2.5

The fifth is a good placement, next after the eleventh. The fifth is the House of Good Fortune and better still the Moon is trining the Ascendant a really positive sign. Score 5.5 - 2.5

The Full Moon perhaps suggests that if left much longer the decision will become more difficult and less able to influence the decision as the Moon will be losing power.

The balance seems to be largely in favour of the relocation but it will not come without some costs - ties to your children will be weakened and their will be financial costs. The Moon in the fifth (also the House of Children) trining the Ascendant may suggest that your children may actually be supportive of the move - so it's something that you need to talk over with them.

This clearly is a major decision and one Horary is perhaps not the basis on which to make it but it suggests that you should focus your attention on the possibillity of the move and see if other indicators, from family both in your current State and 'back home' are favourable. From an Astrological perspective I'd also look at the natal indicators over the coming 12 months or more to see what trends exist and whether these support or oppose the horary reading. And of course there may be other divinatory methods that you want to use. to help you make the decision.
[/quote] I agree, time is of the essence. As the rest of the reading indicates, money is a major factor. Thank you for the reading, the terms are hard to understand but Im clear on the answer - at least for right now, it telling me to look at the financial impact of the move. My kids love my home state and would love for me to go home- so that's not a big discussion with them. I would be closer to my son and my daughter loves to travel, and loves my home state. The reading clearly indicated the two biggest considerations- time and money. Everybody at home (including my mother)travels all the time, so on the down side is might end up at home while everyone else is traveling all over the world and going on crusies and being out of town a lot, but at least when they are home I can be right there with them, right around the corner or down the street, and not miles and miles away.

Minderwiz

Im not sure what all this means, however I know that my mother is a Libra and her desire if for me to return home. I'm sure she has plenty of guys in mind to hook me up with, if she thought that "a relationship" would bring me home.

Saturn is usually seen as a malefic - that it it obstructs, gets in the way, delays, leads to indecision or makes things difficult. There are times when Saturn can be constructive - being in Aquarius, Libra or Capricorn usually leads to a more constructive influence, though in this case Saturn happens to be retrograde, which is not particularly helpful.

In this chart, Saturn rules the Seventh House through Aquarius, and one of the background issues is that of a romantic relationship. Now Saturn isn't generally seen as romantic (to put it mildly) but in this chart it does signify the possibility of a partner. Being conjunct to the IC puts that partner 'at (your) home' or to be a bit more precise in your home State. So it looks like the return will have a good opportunity of meeting someone and starting a relationship.

YDM42

That makes sense, and sheds some light on how a romantic partnership figures in this decision. Will it be a motivation or inspiration- who knows, because right now I need a little motivation, as I am always inspired, but not always motivated.

Saturn is usually seen as a malefic - that it it obstructs, gets in the way, delays, leads to indecision or makes things difficult. There are times when Saturn can be constructive - being in Aquarius, Libra or Capricorn usually leads to a more constructive influence, though in this case Saturn happens to be retrograde, which is not particularly helpful.

In this chart, Saturn rules the Seventh House through Aquarius, and one of the background issues is that of a romantic relationship. Now Saturn isn't generally seen as romantic (to put it mildly) but in this chart it does signify the possibility of a partner. Being conjunct to the IC puts that partner 'at (your) home' or to be a bit more precise in your home State. So it looks like the return will have a good opportunity of meeting someone and starting a relationship.

Minderwiz

Reading for Hispet

Question:

'Will Z and I begin a romantic relationship in the next 6 months?'

Thiis is the second question that had Saturn in the first when I first cast a chart, hence the delay to a more auspicious date.

The chart has Leo rising so you are signified by the Sun in Gemini and on the cusp of the eleventh House of the Good Spirit, which is a good placement, the strongest after the angles. The Sun is in the sign of Mercury, the Triplicity of Saturn, the Terms of Venusand it's the Face of Mars, but none of it's own dignities. Placed well but weak in essential dignity suggests that you will be noticed - the house position is sextile the Ascendant by sing and well above the horizon. You have indicated that you and Z are in contact so this information confirms the chart. The lack of essential dignity (The Sun is Peregrine) suggests that you feel a little vulnerable and not in control of the situation. Being in the Triplicity of Saturn is a good sign here because Saturn rules the 7th House and thus signifies Z - there are clear feelings. The eleventh is also the House of hopes and aspirations, so you genuinely desire the relationship. Venus is a natural significator of romance but also in this chart rules Saturn in Libra

Saturn is placed in the third House, the house of the Goddess, and again is a reasonable placement, sextiling the Ascendantl The third house is concerned with journeys, so he's away at the moment, Saturn retrograde confirms that he is returning. Although the third is not as good a placement as the eleventh, Saturn is in exaltation in Libra, he's got much more essential dignity and it will be him who most likely decides the outcome or at least takes the leading role for a romance - one way or the other.

Saturn is ruled by Venus, and like the Sun is in the terms of Venus, so he too has some interest in romance. However, Saturn is in the Fall of the Sun and the Sun is in the Fall of Saturn - there has been some clear antagonism in this relationship and it is not dissapated yet on both sides.

The Sun at 16 degrees Gemini is in an applying trine to Saturn at 23 degrees Libra, this of course is a good indicator of you coming together, especially as the aspect is mutually applying.

But the Sun will first of all square Mars in Virgo - this will 'prohibit' the matter being affected - someone else is likely to disrupt the progress to a reunion. As Mars is both Lord 4 and Lord 8 this might be a parent or family member who counsels you against renewing the relationship or an outsider (in which case their motives are not likely to be the best as Lord 8 is a malefic influence in a chart to a greater or less extent).

The Moon at 12 degrees Capricorn is in her detriment but applying to a trine with Mars. She does not aspect the Sun or Saturn (though she does lie at the contrantiscion of the Sun - which is similar to an opposition) nor does she translate light between them, However this placement is interesting when I look at the Lots of Marriage.

There are three Lots that I could consider here. The usual Lot of Marriage for Women is ruled by Jupiter who makes no aspect to Sun or Saturn or plays any active role in the chart.

The Lot of Marriage used by Vettius Valens is ruled by Mercury (in Virgo). Given that the Sun is also ruled by Mercury you need to consider whether it's really him that you are interested in or simply the idea of a romance and reunion. The alternative Lot of Marriage for women that is sometimes used is ruled by Mars (it's in Aries) and again given the application of Sun to Mars and Moon to Mars focuses on the status of 'marriage' or relationship rather than the person involved. The Sun is exalted in Aries and the Lot is not far froim the exaltation degree of the Sun. You want the relationship but do you really want him?

There are clear indications that a relationship is being considered and that there is a move towards one. However given the placements in each other's Fall of the main significators, at best the two of you feel very vulnerable with the other, at worst there is still some bad feeling between you.

You do need to think of what you really want here - him or the idea of a relationship with him. I don't really see the relationship working out in the time period that is stipulated, someone is likely to cause you to stop and re-evaluate or prevent things developing. However in the longer term there may be hope if you can both resolve past issues and take things slowly.

Attachments

• Hispet Horary.jpg
    Hispet Horary.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 320

scorpiogirl

Hi you skipped me. :)