Horary Readings Round 7 - Answers

Minderwiz

Thank you so much for taking the time to read for me! I'm not exactly sure how to give feedback because the move hasn't happened but I can see a lot of stuff mentioned here being possible because we are moving there temporarily for my husband to take a short course in web development. During the time we are there, I'll be alone most of the time and I will have to deal with getting things done for us on my own since he will be busy with school. This is something out of my comfort zone as I have always depended on him for everything.

The comments you made are actually very helpful. At least we've got an agreed set of issues to cope with LOL. Best of luck with the move. I hope it works out fine - I certainly don't see why not.

Minderwiz

Reading for LittleOne

Hello again,

I thought the reading you gave me was pretty cool - can I ask another? It's kind of random. Someone predicted for me an unplanned pregnancy... it was totally out of the blue and I don't think anyone could not be a little bit stunned being told that. I was wondering if you could look into the stars and see whether it could be a possibility?

This is not quite as easy as it seems, as there's not a time scale. However what I have done is gone for the question 'Am I pregnant?', which I assume from context would definitely be unplanned if the answer were 'yes'.

The only variant I can think of is 'Will I conceive in the next X number of months, but that does not include the qualification of being unplanned or even if you are not planning at the moment you might change your mindLOL.

The chart has Taurus rising, which means that you are signified by Venus, which is a fertile planet. Venus is currently in Cancer which is a fertile sign. Now for this reading the first couple of charts I tried had a run of three very small houses, using Regiomontanus, and I didn't feel that I could trust them completely. So I've departed from my usual practice and used Whole Sign Houses. This puts Venus in the third House. That's a cadent house so it's not particularly a good indication of things going to happen.

Mercury rules the fifth house through Virgo. Virgo is a barren sign, so that's an indicator of no children (solely within the context of the question). Mercury itself is in the third house with Venus but it is well past the conjunction. Interestingly it has set into the Sun (closer than 15 degrees) so this is a condition of not being seen or noticed - something hidden. Mercury is currently 11 degrees further on than Venus, which at first sight suggests a recent conjunction but in fact that conjunction was in January. Since then Mercury has been ahead of Venus, despite Retrograde periods. If the conjunction were an indication of pregnancy you would be fully aware of it by now.

Looking at the Moon, as your co-significator, it is in Leo in the fourth house. Leo is another barren sign. The Moon does not make any aspect to Venus or to Mercury. The Moon is also in a partile square from Saturn on the Descendant in Scorpio. Although Scorpio is a fertile sign, Saturn is not a fertile planet by any means. This is also a night chart and Saturn is the out of sect malefic. So I take the Moon as afflicted, which would be an indicator that pregnancy is unlikely.

Indications for pregnancy are that the Moon is the triplicity ruler of the fifth house (in a night chart) and that Mars is in the seventh, where it is highly dignified (ruler)

Lilly would argue that Mars in the Seventh is an indicator that you are newly conceived and Mars can't be much earlier than its current 0 degrees Scorpio.

So there are some indications of very early pregnancy but on balance I'd say the the 'not pregnant' indicators in the chart outweigh the 'pregnant' indicators. The chart points to you not being pregnant. If you have no supporting indications of the first stages of pregnancy, then I'm sure that you are not pregnant and that, providing you keep to your plans, an unplanned pregnancy won't happen.

If you have very early symptoms of a possible pregnancy, then get it checked because that is the only positive indication in the chart.

Of course that reading holds for 'now' and doesn't cover possible futures. So if you want to change the reading to 'Will I conceive in the next 12 months' then I'll happily do a second reading.

LittleOne

Ahh yes, I should've put a timescale on - it was more a future oriented, next 12 months, as the prediction was originally given to me (and now a second person has predicted it).

If I was to be pregnant now it would have to be an immaculate conception as I have been pretty celibate for awhile! Hahaha. So, we can say the chart is correct - I am definitely not pregnant. If it had said I was right now.... I'd be super surprised.

I did learn a bit from what you wrote though - I never would've thought of Leo as a barren sign!

This is not quite as easy as it seems, as there's not a time scale. However what I have done is gone for the question 'Am I pregnant?', which I assume from context would definitely be unplanned if the answer were 'yes'.

The only variant I can think of is 'Will I conceive in the next X number of months, but that does not include the qualification of being unplanned or even if you are not planning at the moment you might change your mindLOL.

The chart has Taurus rising, which means that you are signified by Venus, which is a fertile planet. Venus is currently in Cancer which is a fertile sign. Now for this reading the first couple of charts I tried had a run of three very small houses, using Regiomontanus, and I didn't feel that I could trust them completely. So I've departed from my usual practice and used Whole Sign Houses. This puts Venus in the third House. That's a cadent house so it's not particularly a good indication of things going to happen.

Mercury rules the fifth house through Virgo. Virgo is a barren sign, so that's an indicator of no children (solely within the context of the question). Mercury itself is in the third house with Venus but it is well past the conjunction. Interestingly it has set into the Sun (closer than 15 degrees) so this is a condition of not being seen or noticed - something hidden. Mercury is currently 11 degrees further on than Venus, which at first sight suggests a recent conjunction but in fact that conjunction was in January. Since then Mercury has been ahead of Venus, despite Retrograde periods. If the conjunction were an indication of pregnancy you would be fully aware of it by now.

Looking at the Moon, as your co-significator, it is in Leo in the fourth house. Leo is another barren sign. The Moon does not make any aspect to Venus or to Mercury. The Moon is also in a partile square from Saturn on the Descendant in Scorpio. Although Scorpio is a fertile sign, Saturn is not a fertile planet by any means. This is also a night chart and Saturn is the out of sect malefic. So I take the Moon as afflicted, which would be an indicator that pregnancy is unlikely.

Indications for pregnancy are that the Moon is the triplicity ruler of the fifth house (in a night chart) and that Mars is in the seventh, where it is highly dignified (ruler)

Lilly would argue that Mars in the Seventh is an indicator that you are newly conceived and Mars can't be much earlier than its current 0 degrees Scorpio.

So there are some indications of very early pregnancy but on balance I'd say the the 'not pregnant' indicators in the chart outweigh the 'pregnant' indicators. The chart points to you not being pregnant. If you have no supporting indications of the first stages of pregnancy, then I'm sure that you are not pregnant and that, providing you keep to your plans, an unplanned pregnancy won't happen.

If you have very early symptoms of a possible pregnancy, then get it checked because that is the only positive indication in the chart.

Of course that reading holds for 'now' and doesn't cover possible futures. So if you want to change the reading to 'Will I conceive in the next 12 months' then I'll happily do a second reading.

Minderwiz

Hi Minderwiz,
Yep, it's me again :)

Last reading for me was back in January, so the 6 month reading is just about up and went exactly as you indicated it would. I am coming around to the idea that my aspirations with that particular woman are pretty much null and void. So, if you're still taking requests, I'd like to know if there are any other romantic prospects out there for me. Pretty much content with just about every other aspect of my life, but this remains ever elusice.

If the reading could be extended to a year, that would be good. Thank you yet again...

I hope I've got better news for you this time round. But first a caveat. This is the second attempt at a chart. The first had the Moon Void of Course and also Saturn in the first house. Both counsels to an invalid or at least misleading chart.

This is the second one and the Moon is no longer Void of Course and Saturn has trundled into the twelfth House. As with the reading for LittleOne, I've used Whole Sign Houses as the usual Regiomontanus houses became extremely small in two quadrants, as can be visualised from the late Libra MC, with Sagittarius rising.

So in this chart, Jupiter rules the Ascendant and is placed in the ninth house in Leo, where it has dignity by Triplicity in a night chart (this is a day chart) and also dignity through Bounds or Terms. Happily Jupiter is in it's own Terms in early Leo, so it has essential dignity. Jupiter in Leo is under the beams, and so symbolises hidden or obscure situations. It perhaps also implies that not only can't you be seen but that in turn you cannot see. So, in terms of this question, you can't see any prospect of a romance at the moment. This suggests that as you can't really 'see' much on this topic the question is speculative (though it is clearly an important issue for you). One worrying thing is that Mars is in a close square to Jupiter and this would definitely reduce the possibility of a favourable outcome.

The Seventh House is ruled by Mercury, through Gemini. Mercury is currently in the 29th degree of Cancer in the eighth House. This is by no means a good position at all. Strictly speaking there is no aspect between Mercury and Jupiter, yet the separation is only four degrees and, as the faster planet, Mercury will catch up and conjunct Jupiter, following it's entry into Leo. Lilly treats such a situation as 'applying' in the case of the Moon, or at least such as not to render it Void of Course. So I have a precedent for at least suggesting that the situation here may lead to a positive conclusion. Something that is certainly helpful is that Mercury is in the Exaltation of Jupiter, and adds Reception to the relationship. That is, Jupiter welcomes Mercury - symbolically you will welcome this person and she will think quite a bit about you. Assuming that the meeting comes off.

Interestingly, in the light of your previous questions in this area, Mercury rules the tenth house of career and is also co-present with Venus who rules the MC. So there appears to be some link to your career or other social activities.

Therefore, my conclusion is that there's a chance that something positive will happen in the next year. Factors that favour this are the eventual conjunction of Jupiter and Mercury (which is currently in orb) and the Reception between Jupiter and Mercury.

Factors that make me hesitate in saying it's all done and dusted are the condition of Jupiter, being under the beams, the close square from Mars and the out of sign nature of the Mercury/Jupiter conjunction (at the moment).

Although I've listed more factors against than for, I ought to add that at the moment Mercury is in overdrive as I type this up Mercury is already at 1 degree 22 Leo and that leads to a real worry. That is Mercury will square Mars before it reaches Jupiter and thus snatch defeat from the jaws of Victory. Luckily, that does not happen, but all three planets are for a very short time in partile square (all in the same degree of the sign).

So, I'm going to plump for the relationship coming off. However, this certainly isn't a case of sitting back and waiting for her to drop into your lap (metaphorically speaking). You need to try and be more aware of what's going on around you in this area of your life. She's likely to sneak up on you and if you're not careful she'll pass you by.

Attachments

• EyeAmEye July 2014.jpg
    EyeAmEye July 2014.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 65

EyeAmEye

I hope I've got better news for you this time round. But first a caveat. This is the second attempt at a chart. The first had the Moon Void of Course and also Saturn in the first house. Both counsels to an invalid or at least misleading chart.

This is the second one and the Moon is no longer Void of Course and Saturn has trundled into the twelfth House. As with the reading for LittleOne, I've used Whole Sign Houses as the usual Regiomontanus houses became extremely small in two quadrants, as can be visualised from the late Libra MC, with Sagittarius rising.

So in this chart, Jupiter rules the Ascendant and is placed in the ninth house in Leo, where it has dignity by Triplicity in a night chart (this is a day chart) and also dignity through Bounds or Terms. Happily Jupiter is in it's own Terms in early Leo, so it has essential dignity. Jupiter in Leo is under the beams, and so symbolises hidden or obscure situations. It perhaps also implies that not only can't you be seen but that in turn you cannot see. So, in terms of this question, you can't see any prospect of a romance at the moment. This suggests that as you can't really 'see' much on this topic the question is speculative (though it is clearly an important issue for you). One worrying thing is that Mars is in a close square to Jupiter and this would definitely reduce the possibility of a favourable outcome.

The Seventh House is ruled by Mercury, through Gemini. Mercury is currently in the 29th degree of Cancer in the eighth House. This is by no means a good position at all. Strictly speaking there is no aspect between Mercury and Jupiter, yet the separation is only four degrees and, as the faster planet, Mercury will catch up and conjunct Jupiter, following it's entry into Leo. Lilly treats such a situation as 'applying' in the case of the Moon, or at least such as not to render it Void of Course. So I have a precedent for at least suggesting that the situation here may lead to a positive conclusion. Something that is certainly helpful is that Mercury is in the Exaltation of Jupiter, and adds Reception to the relationship. That is, Jupiter welcomes Mercury - symbolically you will welcome this person and she will think quite a bit about you. Assuming that the meeting comes off.

Interestingly, in the light of your previous questions in this area, Mercury rules the tenth house of career and is also co-present with Venus who rules the MC. So there appears to be some link to your career or other social activities.

Therefore, my conclusion is that there's a chance that something positive will happen in the next year. Factors that favour this are the eventual conjunction of Jupiter and Mercury (which is currently in orb) and the Reception between Jupiter and Mercury.

Factors that make me hesitate in saying it's all done and dusted are the condition of Jupiter, being under the beams, the close square from Mars and the out of sign nature of the Mercury/Jupiter conjunction (at the moment).

Although I've listed more factors against than for, I ought to add that at the moment Mercury is in overdrive as I type this up Mercury is already at 1 degree 22 Leo and that leads to a real worry. That is Mercury will square Mars before it reaches Jupiter and thus snatch defeat from the jaws of Victory. Luckily, that does not happen, but all three planets are for a very short time in partile square (all in the same degree of the sign).

So, I'm going to plump for the relationship coming off. However, this certainly isn't a case of sitting back and waiting for her to drop into your lap (metaphorically speaking). You need to try and be more aware of what's going on around you in this area of your life. She's likely to sneak up on you and if you're not careful she'll pass you by.

Hi Minderwiz,
Ok, finally something a bit encouraging... :)

The first thing that strikes me is is your comment on hidden or obscure situations. Do you think this could in anyway be referencing the relationship you have been reading for the past year? As I said in my question, I am under the impression the situation is dead in the water, but maybe it isn't?

The second thing that jumps out is the link to my career. I doubt it would be suggesting social activities as I am not at all a social person. However, it has been through my career that the only two prospects have ever come about, so there is no surprise that another possibility would most likely occur through work.

If it was through my career, at the present moment, there isn't a prospect, so this would likely be someone new. There is a fairly quick turnaround of staff and a very high percentage of women (probably a 3 for 1 to men), so someone new entering the picture at work is definitely a possibility.

I am usually not very cognizant of romance, flirting or "signals". Your comment about me having to be more aware is certainly appropriate and I most likely would need to make more of an effort in this area. The last opportunity did indeed fall in my lap and I should not expect that trend to continue. I will have to keep my eyes peeled.

Thanks again for all your efforts on my part. I would like once to report back with something positive... :)

Minderwiz

Hi Minderwiz,
Ok, finally something a bit encouraging... :)

The first thing that strikes me is is your comment on hidden or obscure situations. Do you think this could in anyway be referencing the relationship you have been reading for the past year? As I said in my question, I am under the impression the situation is dead in the water, but maybe it isn't?

Well the seventh house covers all the possible females (in the context of this question) but you did say 'other' in the question, so I'd assumed that she is not included in the reading

EyeAmEye said:
The second thing that jumps out is the link to my career. I doubt it would be suggesting social activities as I am not at all a social person. However, it has been through my career that the only two prospects have ever come about, so there is no surprise that another possibility would most likely occur through work.

It's the most probable area for her to come from. However the tenth actually covers more than simply career. It's your actions, especially your public actions. These days career is the main vehicle for our public actions but it's not the only one. So treat it as the most likely, given your lifestyle, but don't rule out some other form of public action, even a 'one off' might generate the result.

EyeAmEye said:
If it was through my career, at the present moment, there isn't a prospect, so this would likely be someone new. There is a fairly quick turnaround of staff and a very high percentage of women (probably a 3 for 1 to men), so someone new entering the picture at work is definitely a possibility.

That does raise the likelihood that it's work related.

EyeAmEye said:
I am usually not very cognizant of romance, flirting or "signals". Your comment about me having to be more aware is certainly appropriate and I most likely would need to make more of an effort in this area. The last opportunity did indeed fall in my lap and I should not expect that trend to continue. I will have to keep my eyes peeled.

Thanks again for all your efforts on my part. I would like once to report back with something positive... :)

You never know, there are plenty of people, myself included, who would have echoed your first statement, only to find that romance suddenly rears up and grabs you. Good luck and I really hope something happens this time.

EyeAmEye

Thank you for your clarifications and all your efforts, as well as the well wishes. I hope it works out too :)

Minderwiz

Reading for katieb

Hi there!

My question is where are things headed between E and myself? I am in another relationship with my children's father (S) but not sure this relationship is for the long run . Ever since I met E, I've know there was something between us. Is it friendship, sexual or will a romantic relationship develop?

Hope this is a clear question, if not pls don't hesitate to ask :)

This chart was my second attempt. The first had Saturn in the first house and the Moon void of course. This chart has a late degree of Virgo rising but not late enough to bring into question its validity.

So you are signifed by Mercury in the chart and E is signified by Jupiter. Mercury is in its own Terms in Leo which helps to shield it from the Sun, which is only 4 degrees away, making Mercury combust. This is usually taken as a debility, as it is associated with not being able to see or be seen. In this case the Sun is also in the Terms of Mercury and of course Mercury is in the sign of the Sun. So there is a weak mutual reception here. I think that means that you probably can see but not see clearly what's going on.

However the placement of Mercury in the twelfth, conjunct Lord 12 (The Sun) is not good. The twelfth is associated with what is hidden or lost (or loss in general). It is not a good house to be in because being averse to the Ascendant, it suggests that action is difficult or indeed will not be undertaken to get what you want.

Jupiter is in early Leo, so there is some connection between Mercury and Jupiter but it is one that is getting weaker, not stronger, as Mercury is the faster planet and is already nearly 20 degrees ahead of Jupiter.

Mercury is not in any dignity of Jupiter and Jupiter is not in any dignity of Mercury, so I don't see this chart suggesting a strengthening attraction between you, rather the reverse. You look like you will drift apart and you will be the main motive power in that.

You mention S, the father of your children. I've tried to identify him in the chart and I can see two possibilities. I could take Saturn, the ruler of the fifth house of children. Saturn is a natural significator of the father, (like the Sun) The other possibility is to take the fourth house from the fifth house of children, which gives me the eighth house ruled by Mars. The reason for that calculation is that the fourth house is the house of the father, so the father of your children (fifth house) would lie four houses further on, counting the fifth as the first of those (equivalent to using the fifth as the children's Ascendant or first house).

Both Saturn and Mars lie in Scorpio. Both have been squared by Mercury, suggesting tension or problems of some kind. However Mercury is separating from that square, so the tension will reduce.

If I look at the Moon, which is a natural co-significator of you, as the querent, there seems some hope of things getting better between you and him. The Moon is applying to a trine with Saturn from Pisces. So if I used my first choice of his significator then things will get better between you. Unfortunately the same conclusion can't be reached about reconciliation as the trine between Moon and Mars is separating. So whilst my first instinct is to say that relationship will continue, the chart is somewhat ambivalent on that point.

One final point. The Moon in Pisces is in the Sign of Jupiter and the Decan of Jupiter, so being your co-significator it does show your attraction to E. Sadly the Moon is making no aspect to Jupiter and Jupiter itself is not in any dignity of the Moon. So again this suggests that there will be no romance. Indeed it suggests that the attraction, such as it is, is all on your part and not on his.

So I don't think you're seeing the situation clearly here. Any attraction is almost certainly all on your part and I don't think it will last. You are likely to take the initiative in any split.

Should you stay with S? On that one the chart is divided. My normal reaction is to keep things simple so Saturn seems to suggest the father of your children. There is chance that things will return to what they were but no guarantees.

PS. I started by saying that it's a late degree of Virgo rising. One possible interpretation is that things are now set in terms of outcome and there's not a lot you can do to change them.

Attachments

• katieb horary.jpg
    katieb horary.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 62

katieb

This chart was my second attempt. The first had Saturn in the first house and the Moon void of course. This chart has a late degree of Virgo rising but not late enough to bring into question its validity.

So you are signifed by Mercury in the chart and E is signified by Jupiter. Mercury is in its own Terms in Leo which helps to shield it from the Sun, which is only 4 degrees away, making Mercury combust. This is usually taken as a debility, as it is associated with not being able to see or be seen. In this case the Sun is also in the Terms of Mercury and of course Mercury is in the sign of the Sun. So there is a weak mutual reception here. I think that means that you probably can see but not see clearly what's going on. .

That is totally true, I have no idea what is going on and I do believe that he has hit rock bottom again but with him being so uncommunicative I just don't know.

However the placement of Mercury in the twelfth, conjunct Lord 12 (The Sun) is not good. The twelfth is associated with what is hidden or lost (or loss in general). It is not a good house to be in because being averse to the Ascendant, it suggests that action is difficult or indeed will not be undertaken to get what you want.

Jupiter is in early Leo, so there is some connection between Mercury and Jupiter but it is one that is getting weaker, not stronger, as Mercury is the faster planet and is already nearly 20 degrees ahead of Jupiter. .

This could be true, although hard to comment on but I can confirm that any action (whatever it is) is difficult. I am probably Mercury and far in front :rolleyes:

Mercury is not in any dignity of Jupiter and Jupiter is not in any dignity of Mercury, so I don't see this chart suggesting a strengthening attraction between you, rather the reverse. You look like you will drift apart and you will be the main motive power in that..

I do see this happening, and keep wondering when that cord will break. I want to walk away but for some reason there's a part of me that is still attached.

You mention S, the father of your children. I've tried to identify him in the chart and I can see two possibilities. I could take Saturn, the ruler of the fifth house of children. Saturn is a natural significator of the father, (like the Sun) The other possibility is to take the fourth house from the fifth house of children, which gives me the eighth house ruled by Mars. The reason for that calculation is that the fourth house is the house of the father, so the father of your children (fifth house) would lie four houses further on, counting the fifth as the first of those (equivalent to using the fifth as the children's Ascendant or first house).

Both Saturn and Mars lie in Scorpio. Both have been squared by Mercury, suggesting tension or problems of some kind. However Mercury is separating from that square, so the tension will reduce.

If I look at the Moon, which is a natural co-significator of you, as the querent, there seems some hope of things getting better between you and him. The Moon is applying to a trine with Saturn from Pisces. So if I used my first choice of his significator then things will get better between you. Unfortunately the same conclusion can't be reached about reconciliation as the trine between Moon and Mars is separating. So whilst my first instinct is to say that relationship will continue, the chart is somewhat ambivalent on that point...

I would like that to happen and yes things are tough between us. Mainly from my side as I feel I have too much on my plate. Hmmmm ok I'll take into consideration the ambivalence factor. Just a question as I'm a newbie to astrology...how do you determine which significator is for which person? I tried looking on line but couldn't find anything on how to determine that

One final point. The Moon in Pisces is in the Sign of Jupiter and the Decan of Jupiter, so being your co-significator it does show your attraction to E. Sadly the Moon is making no aspect to Jupiter and Jupiter itself is not in any dignity of the Moon. So again this suggests that there will be no romance. Indeed it suggests that the attraction, such as it is, is all on your part and not on his...

So I don't think you're seeing the situation clearly here. Any attraction is almost certainly all on your part and I don't think it will last. You are likely to take the initiative in any split....[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry but this one I can't agree with as he's told me more than once that he's attracted to me. If he had never had told me this well I would say that you're right but than we would be saying he would have been lying. Which he had no reason to do...

Should you stay with S? On that one the chart is divided. My normal reaction is to keep things simple so Saturn seems to suggest the father of your children. There is chance that things will return to what they were but no guarantees.

PS. I started by saying that it's a late degree of Virgo rising. One possible interpretation is that things are now set in terms of outcome and there's not a lot you can do to change them.

When you say that things are set in terms of outcome, you are referring to S? Sorry I'm confused for this comment as I always see a possibility of changing our futures based on our actions.
Thank you again for the reading, there is definitely some food for thought in there xxx

Minderwiz

Just a question as I'm a newbie to astrology...how do you determine which significator is for which person? I tried looking on line but couldn't find anything on how to determine that

In horary the chart is set for the time and location where the Astrologer understands the question that is asked. The querent (the person asking the question) is given the Ascendant and the planet ruling the sign on the Ascendant becomes their significator. This is always the case, unless the question is asked either on behalf of another person or is asked by a person who is not involved in the matter (for example you asking a question about whether a friend will get into a relationship this year (but not with you). In that case they would be given the Ascendant.

The matter asked about is called the quesited and its significator depends on which house in the chart is concerned with that matter. In this case you have asked about someone else. The house ruling virtually all the other people in the world in the seventh. The house opposite the Ascendant. Only family and friends lie outside it, or persons who you are dealing with in a particular professional capacity or who work for you - for example your doctor or your plumber or your attorney. It's the job of the Astrologer to determine which house is the relevant one for the matter that concerns the querent.

katieb said:
I'm sorry but this one I can't agree with as he's told me more than once that he's attracted to me. If he had never had told me this well I would say that you're right but than we would be saying he would have been lying. Which he had no reason to do...

I have to go by the chart, which of course might not reflect the matter or which I might misinterpret - there is always room for human error. However in this chart there's no direct evidence that he does have any strong feelings.

Does this mean he's lying. Not necessarily. He might be mistaken about his feelings, we are' almost by definition, subjective about our own feelings and opinions. He might believe that he has feelings for you or he might be desperate for some support but from the chart, I can't say that he has a strong emotional attachment to you in the way that would sustain a relationship.

katieb said:
When you say that things are set in terms of outcome, you are referring to S? Sorry I'm confused for this comment as I always see a possibility of changing our futures based on our actions.
Thank you again for the reading, there is definitely some food for thought in there xxx

E is the primary focus of the question and my comment was about the matter relating to him. From the chart, I'd say that things are now past in terms of a relationship though somethings have a habit of lingering on. So he's not going to walk out of your life tomorrow and if he's now dependent on you it's not likely that he will walk out of your life anytime soon. Indeed I expect you to walk out of his, again not tomorrow or very soon but I think you will come to the conclusion that what he offers is not enough.

As for S, I'm not sure. He wasn't the focus of the question and the chart is rather ambivalent about him - or rather I'm not sure which significator is the best to take. You can always ask a question about him at a later date.

Thanks for your feedback, it's always good to have a sitter who thinks about the answer and tries to see if it fits.