Horary Readings Round 7 - Answers

Minderwiz

Thought I would give you an update on the situation. He did get in contact with me again today. Apparently he was taking some time to himself to think things through, and neglected to inform me of this. He is coming back next week, and we did choose to rekindle things between the two of us.

I know that this month there are some major aspects going on in the skies, so I made a chart for the exact time that he contacted me today wanting to reunite. Can I read the chart like a synastry chart with my natal chart against it, and his natal chart against it? Also, since he sent the message from a different location than the one that I am currently at, would I put in the location the message was sent from and the time the message was sent to compare it? Rather than in the location I received the message?

Well perhaps his thought are changing...but take things slowly at least to begin with.

The chart is an event chart and as such can stand alone , though you can also see it as a moment in your relationship. It describes the moment he contacted you, so it gives his feelings at that moment and your reaction to them.

You are first house, he is seventh the position and condition of the rulers and any planets in those houses plus any aspects to them are what you are concerned with.

At a secondary level the transits of the event chart to your natal chart and solar and possibly lunar return chart will add some more context.

Minderwiz

Reading for Mona

Hi Minderwiz

Are you still doing readings?

I have a big birthday on Monday, turning 30. I am wondering how my love life will develop in the next 6 months. Let me know if you need any more information, if you're up for this reading. Thanks!

From further discussion the question relates to a long term relationship developing over the next six months.

The chart has Leo rising so your significator is the Sun. The Sun is in the last degree of Gemini where it has dignity by Face but it is clearly venturing into new territory in Cancer, where it has no dignity. The Sun is placed in the eleventh House of hopes and aspirations and clearly these dominate your current thinking. Generally I take your priorities from the dignities that your significator is in. Mercury rules Gemini and the eleventh House so those hopes and aspirations come first. There's no exaltation ruler in Gemini so the next occupied dignity is the Air triplicity and during the day, this is ruled by Saturn. In your chart Saturn signifies the hoped for relationship - the significant other. So this clearly describes the situation in the question. Indeed it is reinforced by the Sun being in the Terms of Saturn as well, so the relationship goes up to be alongside those hopes in terms of your priorities. The last dignity is Face and, as already said the Sun is in it's own Face so you have your own needs in those priorities.

Saturn signifies the romantic interest and Saturn is in Libra in the third House, By sign Saturn is exalted but by position and other conditions he is not particularly good. Saturn is Retrograde and the third House position is towards the bottom of the list, with only the twelfth/sixth and eighth/second axes giving worse placements. But the third House does sextile the Ascendant, So he's a potentially good catch (so to speak) but not as good as he might be - perhaps he needs some TLC :)

Now for the relationship to come off we really need some contact between Sun and Saturn. However with Sun at the end of Gemini and Saturn at 22 Libra and retrograde, you're heading in different directions.

So is there any way that the relationship can still be effected. There's no contact of Sun and Saturn by antiscia, so the next step is to examine the Moon. The Moon can be used as a significator for either you or him. The last major aspect made by the Moon was to the Sun by conjunction and it's next major aspect will be to Mercury by conjunction and Saturn by trine. Ideally Moon aspecting Saturn would be what we want but whilst Mercury and Saturn are both in the 22nd degree, Mercury is slightly earlier, so Mercury is likely to prohibit the relationship. As Mercury signifies your hopes and aspirations, I think this is more likely to mean that if you meet the significant other of this chart, you are likely to be disappointed and you won't see him matching those expectations.

So it's possible that someone (the Moon) may bring you and a guy together but you don't particularly take to him or you get put off by a photo of him before a possible meeting or something similar.

Saturn is in the Fall of the Sun, so It's very possible that this significant other doesn't take to you and it might be that that leads to him not meeting your expectations.

For a marriage, Lilly looks at the Sun (for hime) and Venus (for her) IF they are available. The Sun can't be used here, because it's already in use for you as a significator. If I used Venus for you as an additional significator, it would not really help. Venus is retrograde and approaching it's station. So whilst Saturn and Venus are trine by sign, they are not applying to an aspect.

Neither do the Lots of Marriage offer any hope, only one is ruled by a significator - Saturn and this Lot is opposed by the Moon.

So, you might meet someone, who intially seems to be what you are looking for but something is likely to put you off him, either he doesn't measure up when you meet, or what you learn about him puts you off.

Sorry I can't offer more, but whilst there's some promise it would mean that you have to overcome an adverse first reaction and perhaps even a little hostility or lack of interest from him.

Attachments

• Mona Horary.jpg
    Mona Horary.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 248

Minderwiz

Reading for Wind

Hey,
thank you for offering readings!
Something came up and I would like to change my question - could you please take a look into developing my practice? I offer counseling and I would like to offer also some energy work. Will I be successful in my practice in the next coming year, also financially?

Thanks so much
love
wind

The chart (attached) has Libra rising, so your significator is Venus. Initially I thought I would have to abandon this chart as Saturn is in the first House and that can give dodgy readings. However two things lead me to accept the chart as valid. Firstly Saturn is in Libra, where it's in exaltation and it's also the Triplicity ruler for the air houses, so it's highly dignified and so less malefic. Saturn is also the Planetary Hour Ruler for the chart and it's a sign that the chart is valid if the Ascendant planetary hour ruler agree.

As the question is about your career (practise) this is signified by the ruler of the tenth House, which is the Moon.

Firstly, you. Venus is in Gemini retrograde and less than a week from it's station. So it's not in particularly good condition. With no essential dignity of it's own, this indicates that you are likely to need the help and guidance over your development plans. You might also find it difficult to move in the right direction and feel bogged down. Given Saturn as Venus' triplicity ruler, you probably need help in structuring your plans. Another difficulty is that Venus is close to the South Node, which is seen as unfortunate. However Venus will not complete the conjunction, stationing Direct without moving much closer. So at worst I see this as only temporary difficulties. Stationing Direct suggests that things will slowly improve, it would be worse if Venus was about to station Retrograde.

By House placement, Venus is not bad. The ninth House rules prophecy, Astrology, dreams, and counselling (both legal and therapeutic). So you are in the right place for getting noticed.

The Practise is signified by the Moon and that's in a good condition. The Moon is in Cancer, in the tenth and rules the tenth. Indeed it could not really be better placed for this question (though the Moon out in daytime is not usually a good sign). The Moon is also at the beginning of it's waxing phase - the practise will grow. The Moon is a natural significator of women, the public, instincts and the non-ratonal mind. It's a good significator of any practise which intends to address emotional, and hidden issues - both shedding light on them but also in a way that is not glaring or dazzling. It's the light of inner feelings rather than the searchlight of reason.

The Moon is applying to a conjunction with Mercury. Mercury rules the eleventh House and is also the dispositor of Venus. As Mercury is in Cancer and the tenth, this again stresses the links between the Practise and you and your plans.

So far, it's you getting yourself set up and with proper advice and support that needs to be addressed, the practice will take care of itself under those circumstances.

Your finances are ruled by the second House, and this too has it's cusp in Libra. Given that I've used Venus for you, and there are no planets in the second, this is another place where Saturn comes in. As the exaltation ruler and triplicity ruler it actually has more dignity in Libra than Venus. It's also within 5 degrees of the second cusp, so it could be treated as second House in placement (another reason why don't see it as a malefic influence in the first). Saturn is in excellent condition in terms of it's essential dignity, so your finances will be sound. However being retrograde suggests that there may be some adverse financial issues, probably as a result of heading in the wrong direction. The square between Saturn and the Moon also suggest tensions between the practise and your finances.

My overall conclusion is that the practise is sound and will grow. Your finances may come under a strain but nothing that will disrupt them entirely. This strain is likely to be the result of heading in the wrong direction or spending money on things that don't fit in with the plans. The key issue is you and getting things exactly right to be the key to the practise.

Check things through, get some advice and support on the business front if nothing else. If the energy work is a new addition to your practice then that really does need checking, to make sure that will not be the problem area, both in terms of the business plan and you being up to speed with it in the context of customer needs.

The long term view is good - I don't see any failure here if you take the right steps, and if you do this practise will grow without difficulty.

Attachments

• Wind Horary.jpg
    Wind Horary.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 231

Minderwiz

Reading for Polyhymnia

Hi Minderwiz,
What a generous offer, thankyou. If you are up for another sitter, I would like to sit please.

My focus is romance (surprise). Up until a week ago it was all set that my partner and I would move in together, start the next part of our "journey" together. It all came to a screeching halt and I now find myself somewhat rudderless. You know when you believe and plan that things are going to be one way and the rug is pulled out from under your feet and you find yourself asking "what happened there? What now?"

So my question would be is there any indication that we will indeed, within the future (6 months max) do as originally planned and take our relationship that next step and move in together?

Thanks Poly

The chart cast has Libra rising, so you are signified by Venus. Venus is in Gemini, where she has no essential dignity - this suggests that at the moment you are vulnerable and feel powerless to influence the outcome significantly. This matches your description in the question so it seems that the significator is appropriate. In terms of accidental dignity, Venus' house placement is in the ninth, which is a good placement. The ninth is associated with travel, long journeys, spiritual growth and dreams. You used the phrase 'our journey' and clearly the chart shows that you are ready for a spiritual and lifetime journey. Venus is slow and retrograde, which raises the question as to whether you're looking in the right direction. Within a few days Venus will station direct - a time for reappraisal of the situation and a 'literal' change of direction.]

Your partner is signified by Mars, ruler of Aries. Mars is in Virgo, where it has dignity by Terms, not a strong dignity but he's essentially stronger than you - so the outcome may well rest on his actions. Mars is in the twelfth House - not a good position because it is 'not seen' by the Ascendant and at the moment he's not seen by you - at least in terms of realising the plans. Cuirrently Mars is Faster than Venus and also direct - so he's heading away from you.

Will the plans be realised?

There are several tests available, a positive answer to any one is suggestive of success. The first is whether there's a major aspect developing between Mars and Venus. The answer to this is no.

The second test is the actions of the Moon. The Moon can act as significator for either you or him in the horary. The last aspect made by the Moon was to Venus by sextile. Now if the Moon's next aspect was to Mars, then this would suggest a good outcome. The Moon in Leo is in the next sign, although a semi-sextile is forming this is too weak an aspect to suggest success. We really need a major aspect.

The third test is to see if there is contact by antisicia. That is the two significators lie an equal distance from the solstice line (Cancer - Capricorn) but on opposite sides. Moon and Mars are on the same side and Venus is not far enough away from 0 Cancer to balance the Leo and Virgo positions of Mars or the Moon. This too suggests a 'no' answer.

The fourth test is to look at the natural marriage significators of Sun for him and Venus for you. Venus is already mentioned as it is the Ascendant ruler. There's no major aspect forming at the momen, indeed with the Sun now in Cancer, there's no major aspect likely at all.

All of these suggest a 'No' answer to your question.

I would have expected Venus to be in one of the dignities of Mars, but the chart does not show that. However Mars is in the Triplicity of Venus, so he does have feelings for you and reasonably strong ones at that.

Looking at the three Marriage Lots for Women, which give some more detail - One is ruled by Venus and is very close to the Ascendant - which shows your focus on the relationship - this is the Valens Lot which gives an indication of happiness - it certainly shows your desire for it.

The second - the Lot of Marriage which also applies to Men as well, is ruled by Saturn, and lies in the fifth House of romance and fun. This lot is the most commonly used one and given that Saturn is in Libra where is is in exaltation, is a good indicator. Indeed Saturn also lies in the first House and so has a direct connection with you.

The third and final lot, the so called Alternative Lot, shows where marriages might come under stress. For you this Lot lies in Scorpio and is ruled by Mars - your partner. All three Lots are connected to either you or him. This is promising. but the Marriage stress one being ruled by Mars suggests either the obvious - he is the cause of current stress, or that he feels stressed by the situation and needs to be on his own and away from you to think things through. He's got cold feet in other words.

Interestingly, of the two Lots specifically for Men in this chart, Venus rules the Lot of Marriage for Men (and Venus is your significator) and the Alterntive Lot, although ruled by Mercury, lies in the Terms of Venus.

So I don't see this being sorted out and you living together within the next six months, unless there's a significant change. However I do see that he cares for you, and the Lots of Marriage keep coming back to the significators of you and him (or planets in your first House). So the underlying feeling is that this will ultimately work out.

Being confrontational will not help, Venus is without essential power to act. All you can do is give him time and hope that he eventually makes contact (I think he will). Again if he's getting cold feet or something else has come up that he was unable to talk about, confrontation won't work. He has to return willingly, even if that means putting off the plans for a while.

Two final observations.

The first is that I would have expected Venus to be in a dignity of Mars, that is clear indication that you care for him and that's missing. It may be a reflection of your current state of mind, or it might be that simply asking the question is evidence enough. But I do think you need to use the Venus station, to reflect on your feelings and if you're still certain he's the one, then when he makes contact, take things up again but without pressuring him, if it was cold feet.

The second is that Saturn in the first is sometimes seen as leading to a reading that might not work out and many Astrologers choose not to accept such a chart for a question. I've gone ahead here, because Saturn is dignified in Libra and indeed is stronger than Venus in Libra in a day chart, as Saturn is both Exaltation and Triplicity ruler. However Saturn is Retrograde and at best I'd say that might slow things down.

Sorry I can't be more optimistic on this chart but I can see a future for you both if you get this sorted. It probably will take longer than six months, your question is 'should you wait?' On this chart I'd say give him a chance.

Attachments

• Polyhymnia Horary.jpg
    Polyhymnia Horary.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 244

Mona18

From further discussion the question relates to a long term relationship developing over the next six months.

The chart has Leo rising so your significator is the Sun. The Sun is in the last degree of Gemini where it has dignity by Face but it is clearly venturing into new territory in Cancer, where it has no dignity. The Sun is placed in the eleventh House of hopes and aspirations and clearly these dominate your current thinking. Generally I take your priorities from the dignities that your significator is in. Mercury rules Gemini and the eleventh House so those hopes and aspirations come first. There's no exaltation ruler in Gemini so the next occupied dignity is the Air triplicity and during the day, this is ruled by Saturn. In your chart Saturn signifies the hoped for relationship - the significant other. So this clearly describes the situation in the question. Indeed it is reinforced by the Sun being in the Terms of Saturn as well, so the relationship goes up to be alongside those hopes in terms of your priorities. The last dignity is Face and, as already said the Sun is in it's own Face so you have your own needs in those priorities.

Thanks for the reading Minderwiz! Yes, I had hopes and aspirations that I would be re-married by now or at least be in a committed relationship. So turning 30 was a milestone in itself but also it reminded me of what I haven't been able to "accomplish" for myself but also the things that I have instead.

Turning 30 reminded me that I am still young, so those hopes and aspirations haven't expired. I think that I am being taught patience :rolleyes: :laugh:

Saturn signifies the romantic interest and Saturn is in Libra in the third House, By sign Saturn is exalted but by position and other conditions he is not particularly good. Saturn is Retrograde and the third House position is towards the bottom of the list, with only the twelfth/sixth and eighth/second axes giving worse placements. But the third House does sextile the Ascendant, So he's a potentially good catch (so to speak) but not as good as he might be - perhaps he needs some TLC :)

Now for the relationship to come off we really need some contact between Sun and Saturn. However with Sun at the end of Gemini and Saturn at 22 Libra and retrograde, you're heading in different directions.

"He" being the potential SO? So, will I be meeting him in the next 6? BUT we'll be heading in different directions? :(

So is there any way that the relationship can still be effected. There's no contact of Sun and Saturn by antiscia, so the next step is to examine the Moon. The Moon can be used as a significator for either you or him. The last major aspect made by the Moon was to the Sun by conjunction and it's next major aspect will be to Mercury by conjunction and Saturn by trine. Ideally Moon aspecting Saturn would be what we want but whilst Mercury and Saturn are both in the 22nd degree, Mercury is slightly earlier, so Mercury is likely to prohibit the relationship. As Mercury signifies your hopes and aspirations, I think this is more likely to mean that if you meet the significant other of this chart, you are likely to be disappointed and you won't see him matching those expectations.

So it's possible that someone (the Moon) may bring you and a guy together but you don't particularly take to him or you get put off by a photo of him before a possible meeting or something similar.

Saturn is in the Fall of the Sun, so It's very possible that this significant other doesn't take to you and it might be that that leads to him not meeting your expectations.

Oh bummer ...

For a marriage, Lilly looks at the Sun (for hime) and Venus (for her) IF they are available. The Sun can't be used here, because it's already in use for you as a significator. If I used Venus for you as an additional significator, it would not really help. Venus is retrograde and approaching it's station. So whilst Saturn and Venus are trine by sign, they are not applying to an aspect.

Neither do the Lots of Marriage offer any hope, only one is ruled by a significator - Saturn and this Lot is opposed by the Moon.

So, you might meet someone, who intially seems to be what you are looking for but something is likely to put you off him, either he doesn't measure up when you meet, or what you learn about him puts you off.

Sorry I can't offer more, but whilst there's some promise it would mean that you have to overcome an adverse first reaction and perhaps even a little hostility or lack of interest from him.

Ha! Ok, I can't give you any more feedback due to the fact that this is a prediction BUT I promise to check back with you during the next 6 through Christmas to let you know how all this pans out. While a little part of me hopes that you are wrong, you are more than likely. Cards keep telling me that I need to have patience, so it wont be anytime soon for a long-term relationship to come to fruition.

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this reading for me! I do appreciate it greatly!

wind

Hi Minderwitz,

thank you very much for this very insightful reading!

The chart (attached) has Libra rising, so your significator is Venus. Initially I thought I would have to abandon this chart as Saturn is in the first House and that can give dodgy readings. However two things lead me to accept the chart as valid. Firstly Saturn is in Libra, where it's in exaltation and it's also the Triplicity ruler for the air houses, so it's highly dignified and so less malefic. Saturn is also the Planetary Hour Ruler for the chart and it's a sign that the chart is valid if the Ascendant planetary hour ruler agree.

As the question is about your career (practise) this is signified by the ruler of the tenth House, which is the Moon.

Firstly, you. Venus is in Gemini retrograde and less than a week from it's station. So it's not in particularly good condition. With no essential dignity of it's own, this indicates that you are likely to need the help and guidance over your development plans. You might also find it difficult to move in the right direction and feel bogged down. Given Saturn as Venus' triplicity ruler, you probably need help in structuring your plans. Another difficulty is that Venus is close to the South Node, which is seen as unfortunate. However Venus will not complete the conjunction, stationing Direct without moving much closer. So at worst I see this as only temporary difficulties. Stationing Direct suggests that things will slowly improve, it would be worse if Venus was about to station Retrograde.

By House placement, Venus is not bad. The ninth House rules prophecy, Astrology, dreams, and counselling (both legal and therapeutic). So you are in the right place for getting noticed.
Ok, this sounds good:) In fact, yes, I have been trying to get noticed, for people to get to know me. I am writing articles for a magazine and this way coming out, to the public. It is true that things are developing very slowly.

The Practise is signified by the Moon and that's in a good condition. The Moon is in Cancer, in the tenth and rules the tenth. Indeed it could not really be better placed for this question (though the Moon out in daytime is not usually a good sign). The Moon is also at the beginning of it's waxing phase - the practise will grow. The Moon is a natural significator of women, the public, instincts and the non-ratonal mind. It's a good significator of any practise which intends to address emotional, and hidden issues - both shedding light on them but also in a way that is not glaring or dazzling. It's the light of inner feelings rather than the searchlight of reason.
This sound really beautiful and indeed, I work with feelings, I help people discover what is going on, also providing care.

The Moon is applying to a conjunction with Mercury. Mercury rules the eleventh House and is also the dispositor of Venus. As Mercury is in Cancer and the tenth, this again stresses the links between the Practise and you and your plans.

So far, it's you getting yourself set up and with proper advice and support that needs to be addressed, the practice will take care of itself under those circumstances.
Good:)

Your finances are ruled by the second House, and this too has it's cusp in Libra. Given that I've used Venus for you, and there are no planets in the second, this is another place where Saturn comes in. As the exaltation ruler and triplicity ruler it actually has more dignity in Libra than Venus. It's also within 5 degrees of the second cusp, so it could be treated as second House in placement (another reason why don't see it as a malefic influence in the first). Saturn is in excellent condition in terms of it's essential dignity, so your finances will be sound. However being retrograde suggests that there may be some adverse financial issues, probably as a result of heading in the wrong direction. The square between Saturn and the Moon also suggest tensions between the practise and your finances.
Usually I am underpayed, it is very difficult for me to charge people and I usually give more energy than I am payed for. I would need to work on that not to become exhausted.

My overall conclusion is that the practise is sound and will grow. Your finances may come under a strain but nothing that will disrupt them entirely. This strain is likely to be the result of heading in the wrong direction or spending money on things that don't fit in with the plans. The key issue is you and getting things exactly right to be the key to the practise.
This is good advice, I should know how much to charge. Also, I need to invest a lot of money still in learning – I am still expanding my knowledge, so a lot of money is spent because of that, causing constant stress and worry.

Check things through, get some advice and support on the business front if nothing else. If the energy work is a new addition to your practice then that really does need checking, to make sure that will not be the problem area, both in terms of the business plan and you being up to speed with it in the context of customer needs.

The long term view is good - I don't see any failure here if you take the right steps, and if you do this practise will grow without difficulty.

Yes, the energy work is a new addition, but I am going very slowly, for now just tesing the waters…and still learning. Also, now I am being advertised as a certain type of councellor, adding energy work will need to be done carefully, since it is a different type of practice.

But I am very happy to see that things will progress.

Thank you again, this is very encouraging!

love
wind

Minderwiz

Mona said:
"He" being the potential SO? So, will I be meeting him in the next 6? BUT we'll be heading in different directions?

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this reading for me! I do appreciate it greatly!

Yes 'he' is the potential SO. I can't tell whether there will definitely be a physical meeting, it might simply be an exchange of details, either directly or via friends/website/etc. There's a variety of actual scenarios which could fit, but I feel you and/or possibly him will decide not to pursue things. The different directions are not necessarily physical. They could well be personal goals, for example he doesn't want a long term relationship at the moment.

Mona18

Yes 'he' is the potential SO. I can't tell whether there will definitely be a physical meeting, it might simply be an exchange of details, either directly or via friends/website/etc. There's a variety of actual scenarios which could fit, but I feel you and/or possibly him will decide not to pursue things. The different directions are not necessarily physical. They could well be personal goals, for example he doesn't want a long term relationship at the moment.

I see ... ok, thank you Minderwiz ... I so promise to get back to you on this :)

Polyhymnia

Hello Minderwiz,
My apologies it has taken me so long to respond to your reading. Thank you so much. I understand a lot of time has gone into the detail here, and my tardy reply is not a reflection of my unappreciation! Just bogged down this end :)

The chart cast has Libra rising, so you are signified by Venus. Venus is in Gemini, where she has no essential dignity - this suggests that at the moment you are vulnerable and feel powerless to influence the outcome significantly. This matches your description in the question so it seems that the significator is appropriate. In terms of accidental dignity, Venus' house placement is in the ninth, which is a good placement. The ninth is associated with travel, long journeys, spiritual growth and dreams. You used the phrase 'our journey' and clearly the chart shows that you are ready for a spiritual and lifetime journey. Venus is slow and retrograde, which raises the question as to whether you're looking in the right direction. Within a few days Venus will station direct - a time for reappraisal of the situation and a 'literal' change of direction.

I do indeed feel vulnerable and very frustrated by the powerlessness I have in the outcome! This has been an incredible Journey, that has been slow, well thought out, well discussed, that has brought us to the point we are at now. I have a query about Venus going direct, which will be below.

Your partner is signified by Mars, ruler of Aries. Mars is in Virgo, where it has dignity by Terms, not a strong dignity but he's essentially stronger than you - so the outcome may well rest on his actions. Mars is in the twelfth House - not a good position because it is 'not seen' by the Ascendant and at the moment he's not seen by you - at least in terms of realising the plans. Cuirrently Mars is Faster than Venus and also direct - so he's heading away from you.

The outcome, at this moment in time, does rely solely on his actions. Lol, he is soo not seen by me. I have lost faith a little that we will realise our plans one day.

Will the plans be realised?

There are several tests available, a positive answer to any one is suggestive of success. The first is whether there's a major aspect developing between Mars and Venus. The answer to this is no.

The second test is the actions of the Moon. The Moon can act as significator for either you or him in the horary. The last aspect made by the Moon was to Venus by sextile. Now if the Moon's next aspect was to Mars, then this would suggest a good outcome. The Moon in Leo is in the next sign, although a semi-sextile is forming this is too weak an aspect to suggest success. We really need a major aspect.

The third test is to see if there is contact by antisicia. That is the two significators lie an equal distance from the solstice line (Cancer - Capricorn) but on opposite sides. Moon and Mars are on the same side and Venus is not far enough away from 0 Cancer to balance the Leo and Virgo positions of Mars or the Moon. This too suggests a 'no' answer.

The fourth test is to look at the natural marriage significators of Sun for him and Venus for you. Venus is already mentioned as it is the Ascendant ruler. There's no major aspect forming at the momen, indeed with the Sun now in Cancer, there's no major aspect likely at all.

All of these suggest a 'No' answer to your question.

I believe that it will take time to turn the tables yet again, to the point where this can be a reality.

I would have expected Venus to be in one of the dignities of Mars, but the chart does not show that. However Mars is in the Triplicity of Venus, so he does have feelings for you and reasonably strong ones at that.

That I do not question, I know he does :)

Looking at the three Marriage Lots for Women, which give some more detail - One is ruled by Venus and is very close to the Ascendant - which shows your focus on the relationship - this is the Valens Lot which gives an indication of happiness - it certainly shows your desire for it.

Yes, I do. And when he is not looking for ways/reasons to run away, there is magic.

The second - the Lot of Marriage which also applies to Men as well, is ruled by Saturn, and lies in the fifth House of romance and fun. This lot is the most commonly used one and given that Saturn is in Libra where is is in exaltation, is a good indicator. Indeed Saturn also lies in the first House and so has a direct connection with you.

The third and final lot, the so called Alternative Lot, shows where marriages might come under stress. For you this Lot lies in Scorpio and is ruled by Mars - your partner. All three Lots are connected to either you or him. This is promising. but the Marriage stress one being ruled by Mars suggests either the obvious - he is the cause of current stress, or that he feels stressed by the situation and needs to be on his own and away from you to think things through. He's got cold feet in other words.

He does have cold feet. Very. Twice he has stepped up to the line and twice he has done a very fast backward flip. He is under a lot of stress, which is attributing to his cold feet. Some of the stress is caused by worrying about the what if's, instead of letting things unfold and dealing with what may or may not come up.

Interestingly, of the two Lots specifically for Men in this chart, Venus rules the Lot of Marriage for Men (and Venus is your significator) and the Alterntive Lot, although ruled by Mercury, lies in the Terms of Venus.

So I don't see this being sorted out and you living together within the next six months, unless there's a significant change. However I do see that he cares for you, and the Lots of Marriage keep coming back to the significators of you and him (or planets in your first House). So the underlying feeling is that this will ultimately work out.

Thank you, I hope it does work out.

Being confrontational will not help, Venus is without essential power to act. All you can do is give him time and hope that he eventually makes contact (I think he will). Again if he's getting cold feet or something else has come up that he was unable to talk about, confrontation won't work. He has to return willingly, even if that means putting off the plans for a while.

I have not been confrontational, I was in too much shock to be anything other than very upset. He has as much time as I am prepared to give him :) And, he is still very much around. He finds excuses to visit or phone, although as "friends". He won't discuss any thing to do with his feelings for me, and I understand that is his way of coping with the cold feet.

Two final observations.

The first is that I would have expected Venus to be in a dignity of Mars, that is clear indication that you care for him and that's missing. It may be a reflection of your current state of mind, or it might be that simply asking the question is evidence enough. But I do think you need to use the Venus station, to reflect on your feelings and if you're still certain he's the one, then when he makes contact, take things up again but without pressuring him, if it was cold feet.

I care very much for him. As I mentioned earlier, I have been in a state of shock and been totally numb the last weeks. It is only the last 24 hours that I am starting to feel more in control, and I have not wept :D Hope it lasts!

The second is that Saturn in the first is sometimes seen as leading to a reading that might not work out and many Astrologers choose not to accept such a chart for a question. I've gone ahead here, because Saturn is dignified in Libra and indeed is stronger than Venus in Libra in a day chart, as Saturn is both Exaltation and Triplicity ruler. However Saturn is Retrograde and at best I'd say that might slow things down.

Lol, that's my Capricorn. Slow.

Sorry I can't be more optimistic on this chart but I can see a future for you both if you get this sorted. It probably will take longer than six months, your question is 'should you wait?' On this chart I'd say give him a chance.

In regards to 'when' it happen, that ball is in his court. The 'if', well that is in both our courts. He has let me down, hugely, twice and that I will be keeping account on in the future. I could not cope with it happening a third time! But, for the moment time is on his side, and we will see what happens.

Now for my question; If I understand correctly, the chart is drawn, at the time the question was posed. So your reading was based on the time of my question, or the time you did the reading? (The two times would probably have refelcted the same info as the situation at both those times was pretty much the same?). So in lieu of the fact that Venus has just gone direct, the general planet shift, and we are now a couple of weeks further down the track, the reading would be different?
I am interested in finding out more about Horary charts and how to make them and read them, so if you can steer me in the direction of some good reading (internet or other) I would really appreciate it. I did see a thread of your's here where the querents participated. I will have a good read through and see what I can glean there.

Minderwiz, again thankyou for the time you have put into my reading. It is very accurate, and here's hoping that the outcome will be "happy ever after together" :)

Minderwiz

Now for my question; If I understand correctly, the chart is drawn, at the time the question was posed. So your reading was based on the time of my question, or the time you did the reading? (The two times would probably have refelcted the same info as the situation at both those times was pretty much the same?). So in lieu of the fact that Venus has just gone direct, the general planet shift, and we are now a couple of weeks further down the track, the reading would be different?
I am interested in finding out more about Horary charts and how to make them and read them, so if you can steer me in the direction of some good reading (internet or other) I would really appreciate it. I did see a thread of your's here where the querents participated. I will have a good read through and see what I can glean there.

Minderwiz, again thankyou for the time you have put into my reading. It is very accurate, and here's hoping that the outcome will be "happy ever after together" :)

Thanks for your very detailed feedback, it's very much appreciated!

Strictly speaking the Astrologer should cast the chart for the time that he or she understands the question. In this case, I did a double check with you about the relationship but given the number of readings in hand, I didn't cast the chart till I got to 'your turn' and re-read the question to ensure that I really did understand it.

In terms of reading there's the Horary DIY thread on here:

http://www.tarotforum.net/member.php?u=1058

In terms of book.

Horary Astrology Made Simple by Tony Louis (good introductory text)

The Horary Textbook by John Frawley
The Martial Art of Horary Astrology

these two are excellent texts for the practioner

Christian Astrology Books I and II by William Lilly (THE textbook by the Master)