What sign does this mentality sound like?

LovelyMissAries

"I don't know what I want in relationships. Getting along with people stresses me out. You/"it" either works with me, or you don't."

Metafizzypop

Do I win a prize if I get it right?

It sounds like a Virgo sun sign to me. I've had to deal with a Virgo who had a similar attitude.

LovelyMissAries

Do I win a prize if I get it right?

It sounds like a Virgo sun sign to me. I've had to deal with a Virgo who had a similar attitude.

:laughing: If I could I would. I honestly didn't have a sign in mind, I just wondered what most people would think of it as.

Ronia

A Sun sign can not define one's attitude towards relationships or any other area in life. A Sun sign is about the vitality of the person, how the engine of their "car" works and it still depends on their Sun's position and connections to other planets. Relationships will depend on this person's 7th house, ruler, its position and connections, and planets in the 7th and their influence as well as the Ascendant, ruler, etc. Any Sun sign can say this.

LittleOne

I agree with Ronia. I've heard basically that come from a Taurus, a Cancer, an Aquarian, a Libran and a Leo so far. As well as the seventh house I guess I would be looking at all the personal planets. The Moon for how they feel comfortable in life and what could cause them stress, Venus and Mars on how they relate, Mercury on their ability to think and communicate. In fact I would probably look at all them before I even thought about what Sun sign they were.

summeryjoy

It doesn't sound like a sign placement, but rather a house placement. This is likely to come out of somebody who has their Sun, Moon and/or Venus in the first house. That's the my-way-or-the-high-way part. The part where they are stressed to deal with people sounds Like a 12th house placement, where they are more comfortable in hiding.

So, Sun, Moon and/or Venus in the first; combined with a strong 12th house would cause this attitude. How they deal with it or communicate it will depend on the Signs hosting the planets in question.

Awaken to Silence

I'd guess perhaps Moon in Gemini or Libra, with a square or opposition to Mercury.