Faeries: Year and Soul Cards (for fun!)

SunChariot

dee_dolly7 said:
I need to get this deck so I can see the cards I'm at. Will somebody get their deck out and do mine for me? I did all the addition already myself. :)

Birthdate 5 17 1982

Soul Card

5+17=22
1+9+8+2=20
22+20=42
42=?

Year Card

5+17=22
2+0+0+5=7
22+7=29
29=?

Thanks! ^_^
The way I learn to calculate the years seem to be different from the way you do it.

I add them, according to the way I learnt it, as :

----
2004=6 (for BOTH your soul and your personality cards)

As for your year card, from May 17th 2005-May 16th, 2006

----
2027=11

In this deck, card 6 is The Singer of Connection, which is about connection, karma, balance and empathy.

Card 11 is The Singer of Transfiguration, about transformation, transcendance, and metamorphasis.

That's the short version anyway, the book has almost two pages typed on each, but I am too tired to type all that out. LOL

Hope this helps a bit,

Bar

Emeraldgirl

my soul card is a Collective of Pixies and my year card is the Spirit Dancer. I have only just gotten my cards and haven;t spent much time with them yet so this will be something to look deeper into when I know the faeries better :)

caridwen

Soul Card = 46 = The Friends
Year Card = 34 = Sylvanius

December Fairy

What a fun first thing to do with my Faeries' Oracle.

My soul cards is 36~Spirit Dancer

My year cards is 20~The Dark Lady

inanna_tarot

my soul card - luathas the wild which is completely unexpected but then again always here really under the surface lol. I love his green little grin and his dare devil attitude something I lack recently.

year card is Ilbe the retriever - now has he brought something forward of just loosing the things I dont need which is hardly visible juice? lol

Fun exercise :)
Sezo
x

Hushdwhisper

My Soul Card: The Pook

This seems right on with alot of the issues I'm facing in my life right now, or rather the recurrent themes that seem to keep coming up.

My Year Card (2006): The Friends

I'll have to keep working with this one.

VoodooGyal

My soul card : 34 Sylvanius

My Year Card: 24 Piper

Sounds like I'm a soul searcher :D

a_shikhs

This is cool.. :)

My Soul card: 30 The Laume

My Year Card for 2006: 16 The Bright Mother

Sounds good.. ;)

geministar

My Soul Card: 33 Faeries of the Future

My Year Card: 16 The Bright Mother

Im quite happy with that.

That was fun!

greenbeans

soul card:5 she of the cruach

year card:11 transfiguration

hmm, Faeries, am I really nurturing and cruach-y? I don't know. I do agree that this is a year of change for me though.