Suitable bag?

mehndigirl

I began reading this thread thinking "These faeries talk an awful lot. Maybe these people area little odd." When I bought my fourth deck, Legend: the Arthurian Tarot, a card spoke to me for the first time. Judgement dripped ice water down my neck and said "Pay attention." Even sicnce then my cards only very rarely speak out to me in such a profound way.

So then I start thinking, "maybe I've made a mistake here. I can't read in such a way. It's not my style. I knew I shouldn't try an oracle!"

Than I realize that I'm reading this thread because I'm obsessed with finding my faeries a home. I have two other new decks that don't have homes yet and that doesn't bother me at all. Hmmmm. Am I obsessed or are my faeries?????? Now I get it!!!!

mehndigirl

lark

Hey everybody!!!!
mehndigirl just got it!!!!!

See! Now you know what were talking about. :D
Thou shall not rest untill their bag is found.

lark

mercenary30 said:
Just a warning.....don't keep them in a paper grocery bag....they will never forgive you!!!!!
Merc! tisk, tisk, tisk teasing the Faeries are we.
And just as you are going on a road trip too.
My, the Topsie Turvets are very excited to hear that, and have decided to go along for the ride.
O' That Gnome is grumbling that he wants to go too.
If he can find his pajama bottoms.
Better make room in the back seat 'cause your car is going to be very full.

To bad to because if it wasn't for that grocery bag comment.....:D
Epona's Wild Daughter www.worldoffroud.com/faeries/online/oracle/images/m54.gif
Laiste moon's Daughter www.worldoffroud.com/faeries/online/oracle/images/m38.gif
And Tobaira of the Waters were scheduled to go with you. www.worldoffroud.com/faeries/online/oracle/images/m37.gif
(And they are fun faerie chicks!}) )

Well good luck, and have a fun time.
Not that they won't be good for you, they're probably just what you need right now.
O' That Gnome likes to tip a few back in the evening, so just a heads up about that....
If you want to see your traveling companions go here:

www.worldoffroud.com/faeries/online/oracle/images/m51.gif
www.worldoffroud.com/faeries/online/oracle/images/m26.gif

Jewel

RhapsodyatDawn said:
I hope the Faeries know that I'm only 16 and have VERY limited monetary means when it comes to bags. (My other Tarot deck has no bag and sits on the floor or on my dresser whenever it's not in use).

Trust me ... they will find something you have or can trade to get what they want. They have no concept of money, but they do seem to usually find something most of us happen to have even if only for a temporary arrangement. Who knows! yours might decide they want a paper bag just to prove Merc wrong *LOL*

mehndigirl

Jewel said:
they do seem to usually find something most of us happen to have even if only for a temporary arrangement.

I had big plans to make a bag from some fall leaves fabric. While I was searching for such a thing my faeries pulled me in a different direction. I had some shimmery golden sheer fabric and seafoam green satin leftover from a halloween costume. I hadn't considered it cuz I was thinking fall colors. As I dug through my fabric stash someone hollered in my ear "Yes THAT!" I cut a square of satin and finished the edges. I keep the cards wrapped in that, tied in a ribbon decorated with silk roses. That goes is a little bag made from the gold sheer. You can see the green satin and rose ribbon right through the sheer. I looks soooo cool. I don't really think I can take the credit for it. It was a plan of one of my faeries, I think.

majah kahlana

Right now my Faeries are being stored sans bag in the same box with all my other decks. Its a black wooden box with a brass lid I found on Ebay. But its getting a bit crowded in there as i now have 8 decks stored in there and i think the Faeries are trying to escape as the lid wont close anymore (although it did when i first put all the decks in it...hmmmm) Anyway, hopefully I will get the larger box that matches the one i have in the next couple of days (we are impatiently awaiting the mailman) Also I was directed by my friend "the Enabler" to a website that has beautiful velvet bags and i sat down with all the decks and picked out their bags. My Faeries picked a black one with dragonflies embossed on it... They seem to think the dragonflies are fun =).