further division of the trumps.

HOLMES

we have seen the fool on top and 7 rules undernearth. lon milo talks about that in his book ,

but he mentions in his book on the toth about how crowley divided up the tarot into classes ,
on page 93,

the eight trumps fool, magus, high priestress, the emperess, the emperer , the heirophant, the hermit, and the star are a special class of trump , they are primodial quintessences of being, which we says let us call them first class.

1. fool and magus are hemophediate,
2. high prirestress, star, and emperess are feminine,
3. the emperor , hermit, and hierphant are masculine.

each of the remainding fourteen trumps are second class trumps , representaing one or more of the first class trumps in interaction,

1. as an expression of the character and behavior of the first class trump when it is combined with one or more of its fellow first class trumps,
2. as an expression of how the first class functions,
3. as an expresson of how the first class manifests.

note this is from the book .

they use the obivous example of emperor and emperess make lovers, or hermit and highpriestress,
-------------------------------------------

i think the magus is made hemophrediate due to in qabblah the number one is the first expression and it isn't into number two which is male and number three is female that get into sexual energies,
but the high priestress despite being male is always female, i think that is due to her harmonzied nature , two is femine, yet masculine, she is the great mystery.
is the star really femine , i would of picked the lust card or temperance.

to put this to the test let us say for example adjustment, ,
justice as a number one would be say the hermit charging the emperor for encroaching upon his mountian with his soldiers.

or the adjustment cards for how the emperor must apply logic and wisdom to his lands,

or the adjustment card for when the emperor must lay down the law.

hmm i think i am seeing a way to put it into more pratical mundane terms,