Faeries Seekers: Signup ~February 6th - February 19th~

Elven

Oh my goodness Chronata!! Yakmuse is beautiful and adorable. I can imagine a bunch of Fae swinging from antlers and romping on the snow having a ball. Hes gorgeous and cheeky!! Thankyou for sharing! :D

Blessings
Elven x

inanna_tarot

Well WhiteRaven and I have both done our readings, and I think we both found it hard!
I think when the faeries talk, its in an odd language that you can only work out if you have the key. When you think they are talking about one thing, they are really talking about something entirely different hehe.They do like to trick us!
However saying that the readings didnt need too much twisting to get out the answers for the question. I think though I'd like another go with this secret question practice, its fun and lets me flex my wings hehe.

How did you guys find it?
Sezo
x

WhiteRaven

inanna_tarot said:
Well WhiteRaven and I have both done our readings, and I think we both found it hard!
I think when the faeries talk, its in an odd language that you can only work out if you have the key. When you think they are talking about one thing, they are really talking about something entirely different hehe.They do like to trick us!
However saying that the readings didnt need too much twisting to get out the answers for the question. I think though I'd like another go with this secret question practice, its fun and lets me flex my wings hehe.

How did you guys find it?
Sezo
x

Ya..I've been known to be a sucker for punishment. :p I'd go for another round like this.....

Anyone else?

SunChariot

WhiteRaven said:
Ya..I've been known to be a sucker for punishment. :p I'd go for another round like this.....

Anyone else?

I'll let you know after I get my feedback. LOL

The one other time I tried an intuitive reading without a question it did not work as well at all. All the others I did with a question were accurate. If this one is not accurate, I will conclude that I am not meant to do readings without questions. If it comes out well and the next one is an intuitive reading as well, I would be here. As much as I love this deck, I really do need practise with it.

As for how I found it, I have not yet done mine, but my partner has. I found it quite accurate and especially as she did not know my question at all beforehand. I learnt a lot from it. I just hope I can pull off the same thing when it comes to doing her reading....well we will see...

Bar

Satori

I'd love a round here.
My Faery deck is screaming for use.
So, is there a new group or are we doing more in this round.....

WhiteRaven

elf said:
I'd love a round here.
My Faery deck is screaming for use.
So, is there a new group or are we doing more in this round.....

Hi Elf! :)

I'll be putting up another round this coming week.....around the 16th you'll find the new sign-up thread. But, if there is someone that would want make a go of it this round with you.....I'm not too sure though because I don't think many are finished yet. I'm not too sure if everyone will want to do this type of thing again either....LOL.....hopefully, more will come back into this thread once they are finished and I'll be able to see better if this will be another go.....or if we'll go back to the regular scheduled program....

I'll let you know though! :)

SunChariot

Hey Jo,

I need more practise with my deck! I had two readings for reading exchanges this weekend and I have finished both already. If it's ok with you I could have a second one done by the 19th. But it might be cutting it tight, As I will not be home the 18th, and that will not give Elf enough time to do her feedback. If that is not a problem and you can wait for her feedback, I would love too. If If I can get it done earlier I will.

If Elf wants you can tell her to send her question to Satinangel. Let me know and I will send a new one to satinangel.

Bar

WhiteRaven

I have no problem with time frames as long as one is finished both reading and feedback before starting another round.

So, you and elf can PM each other to see if or who or whatever :D....LOL

Thanks for picking up the extra reading Bar.

Skydancer

ahh shoot - someone beat me to it ......

*hi elf!*

S:OL