Traveling Faerie Deck ... Lets get this idea rolling!

Chronata

My blood only sparkles when I am really really stressed...

I would LOVE to sign up for the travelling fae!

(sounds a bit like a travelling circus...ooh...what a great image THAT is!)

anyway...

Part of me thinks..."oh no...this could be very slightly dangerous" (in a fae kinda way...)

the other part of me says "Bring It On!"

The Faeries are all kinds of talkative now...

sagewriter

I'd love to join in. My faeries have been calling to me recently. I just missed out on this months FSC, and am eagerly awaiting the new one!

Jewel

Those Signed up So Far

As of today (AM in US) I have the following persons listed as signed up:

Alissa
Sagitarius
A-Shikhs
Inana_Tarot
Faunabay - (deck originates and ends with her)
Geministar
Chronata
Sagewrites
Jewel

Again, the only requirement to participate is to be a member of the Faeries Oracle Study Group (old or new is irrelevant). The sign up for this go-around ends on October 7, 2006 at 4:00 PM Central Standard US Time. I will post the order the deck will travel on Friday morning, and the first person will need to PM Faunabay their mailing informaiton so she can mail you the deck. When it is mailed she will post that "the deck has been mailed" so we all know that the Faeries have started their journey with us.

On another thread, Faunabay has asked if she should mail the book. I am suggesting no, as we all have a copy and it will keep postage costs down.

Another suggestion made in another thread was to have a journal traveling along with the deck. I love this idea, however as the deck will be traveling throughout the US, UK, Australia, and India (at least) again for the sake of postage costs I recommend we do all of our journaling here in the Study Group forum, but I will leave this decision to the group. So please post your input on this.

a_shikhs

Jewel said:
Another suggestion made in another thread was to have a journal traveling along with the deck. I love this idea, however as the deck will be traveling throughout the US, UK, Australia, and India (at least) again for the sake of postage costs I recommend we do all of our journaling here in the Study Group forum, but I will leave this decision to the group. So please post your input on this.

Though the journal is a great idea, but yes, postage will be a lot higher for me in India to send to any other country and vice versa. So if it is okie with everyone to do the journaling here in the forum, then that's great.That way we will be able to read everyone's experiences with the deck. :)

inanna_tarot

Sounds fabulous!!!

Do we know the order that the deck is going to travel?

sagitarian

sounds great to me too. I just can't wait to get this thing rolling! LOL.

so excited

Sage

Kahlie

I keep wondering if I should sign up or no...
I only posted a few times in the study Group - when I still used the Cards online. Then when I bought them I did daily draws for a long time - but I'm sooo lazy with study groups... I think it has to do with the way I read cards... the Fae tell me such wild things... I keep thinking if it's appropriate to write them here ;)
Once The Fee Lion told me of somebodies height problem...

I also haven't participated in the Reading Exchanges Groups... which is why I am reluctant to get involved in this Project. I love my fae, I play with them regularly, but I'm just not a Study Group Person I guess...

What do you guys/girls think?

Kahlie

sagitarian

I believe it's up to you hon. Do you think you'd at least post something about during the time you had them in your care here in the study group? Even if it's just carrying them with you for a week, or you did some readings with them, but if you don't want to share the details, that's ok too (I think). Just making a mention that you had them, and kind of what you did with them while you did have them. It seems to me you want to join in though, and I think it's fine. You do have the deck, you do use them, I think that qualifies you enough. shrugs..what do the rest of you think?

Sage

geministar

Jewel said:
On another thread, Faunabay has asked if she should mail the book. I am suggesting no, as we all have a copy and it will keep postage costs down.

I think just the deck will be fine to keep costs low. Doing the journalling here on the site is a good idea too so we can all follow whats going on and everyone's thoughts.

Jewel

Kahlie said:
I keep wondering if I should sign up or no...
I only posted a few times in the study Group - when I still used the Cards online. Then when I bought them I did daily draws for a long time - but I'm sooo lazy with study groups... I think it has to do with the way I read cards... the Fae tell me such wild things... I keep thinking if it's appropriate to write them here ;)
Once The Fee Lion told me of somebodies height problem...

I also haven't participated in the Reading Exchanges Groups... which is why I am reluctant to get involved in this Project. I love my fae, I play with them regularly, but I'm just not a Study Group Person I guess...

What do you guys/girls think?

Kahlie

Kahlie, you are welcome to join in, and I agree with Sagitarius that there is not need for you to post any details. There is no requirement that you do readings with the deck when in your care, but we would like for you to share with us something relating to the time the deck is with you here on the site. One of the purposes of this traveling deck is for us here at the study group to bond closer.

Just because you do not post all of time, or are not comfortable posting your readings here does not mean you cannot be a member of this study group. In this study group, for the most part, we talk about the cards, answer eachothers questions, but there is no real structured way of studying. Hence there are no assignements *LOL* ... those who want to participate in sharing readings others do not. This is the first time I ever did Faerie Seekers. Perhaps as you get to know us you might decide to become more active.

As Sagitarious noted, the choice is yours. You have participated on this study group so you do qualify if you want to do it. I will be closing up the sign up tomorrow at 4:00 PM CST (US time), so if you want to sign up now is time. Perhaps you can ask the faeries if you shold participate and see what they have to say. Look forward to hearing what you decide to do.