Faery Seekers ~ Sign-up ~ Nov 12 to 26th

FaeryGodmother

I haven't done a Faery Reading for someone else for ages. I'd love to play if theres room for me. :D

ilaidj

so unfaery that number 13 is skipped in the list. I wonder if that's an O!That Gnome's trick!

Alta

hahaha, yes that must be it!

Welcome all, I am sure the faeries ares are jumping around gleefully waiting to see what they can say to us in our readings. :D :D

Kahlie

I'm signing up too! :)
I got a lovely reminder in my inbox :) *twice*

Some people are so pursuasive!

Kahlie

Alta

Jewel, I honestly think you have a knack for this. Want to run the next round???

Jewel

Marion said:
Jewel, I honestly think you have a knack for this. Want to run the next round???
Not a knack, I just blackmail people *ROFLMAO* (that is a joke folks). As for running the next round let me think ..... ahhhhhhhhhhh ...... NOPE! .... but I love being your little helper :* (and doing kissy face emoticons now that Gem tought me)

And if we end up with an odd number of people due to my "due diligence" and "recruiting efforts" then I will volunteer to sit this round out.

geministar

Jewel said:
And if we end up with an odd number of people due to my "due diligence" and "recruiting efforts" then I will volunteer to sit this round out.

Nooooooooo!!! You cant sit this round out! Maybe just do more than one reading if need be *LOL*.

faunabay

Jewel said:

I DON'T THINK SO!!!! You, young lady, are definitely joining in on this. LOL

puckinfl

Hello Marion,

Please sign me up as well. :)