The Enchanted Lenormand Oracle - Caitlin Matthews, Art by Virginia Lee

flipperjane

This is my first Oracle deck and it arrived in the post today - so thrilled.
Virginia Lee is daughter of Alan Lee - creative director and Artist for Lord of the Rings and they live in my village. Virginia is shy and sweet and quite brilliant - her work is minutely detailed and absolutely ravishing. These cards are a delight - however I have never used an Oracle deck before so time will tell as to whether I use this deck or just gaze at it :)

AJ

Lenormand has specific guidelines for how to use them
An oracle can be read a zillion different ways.

I think it would be fairly easy to pick up the lenormand guidelines
keeping in mind nothing is written in stone.

deb13b

Oh wow this deck looks gorgeous! Putting it on the top of my wishlist.

MoonGypsy

i preordered this deck off Amazon in April, but they aren't expecting them to be in stock until November 5th. i so wish they would arrive in time for Samhain, but highly unlikely. i really love Virginia's artwork and Caitlin's writing, so this has got to be a great, great combo!

Aerin

Mine's on its way from Amazon UK. It must get published at a different time in the U.S. - different publisher? Or maybe just time needed to travel across the pond.

Chronata

I have been wanting this one for a while...that was surprisingly easy to just click that button!

(my usual is to hem and haw and try to decide it I really need it. Then I talk myself out of it. My spouse says I get buyers remorse before I even leave the store!)

Yay. I get a new treat!

MoonGypsy

I have been wanting this one for a while...that was surprisingly easy to just click that button!

(my usual is to hem and haw and try to decide it I really need it. Then I talk myself out of it. My spouse says I get buyers remorse before I even leave the store!)

Yay. I get a new treat!

Good for you, dear R! :D You sooooo deserve a special treat! [And a "bravery present"..;)]

Glass Owl

I have been saving up for this deck and almost preordered it on Amazon the other day. But my husband bought it for me on Book Depository this morning! I am so happy that I will be getting it a lot sooner than I expected.