Lenormand Starter Deck Recommendations - Please :-)

Teheuti

Teheuti (and other Lennie lovers), I would like your opinion on the Langustl Lenormand (not his energetic Lenormand), Technoracle, Gilded Reverie, Lenormand Silhouettes by Kendra Hill, Pixie's Hidden Lenormand (cuz I love the RWS style of it), Lenormand Cartomancy by Christopher Butler (all listed on AT). Phew! I have listed everything I got on my Lenny-to-buy board on Pinterest :D
I don't have most of those decks - sorry. Personally, I mostly use the 19th century decks or reproductions.

There are now a bunch of book and deck sets in English - see amazon. Personally I don't like any of them. The best book with a set is by Caitlin Matthews - but I recommend her stand-alone book over the set.

G6

This Lenormand de Marseille is certainly not from Marseille, not even from a creator fluent in french (card 11 below) :
Les verges = the birch, whip etc BUT la verge = the penis
Hullo Dr Freud ?

Lol, love the artwork though. These cards are just too cute. ;-)

G6

Teheuti (and other Lennie lovers), I would like your opinion on the Langustl Lenormand (not his energetic Lenormand), Technoracle, Gilded Reverie, Lenormand Silhouettes by Kendra Hill, Pixie's Hidden Lenormand (cuz I love the RWS style of it), Lenormand Cartomancy by Christopher Butler (all listed on AT). Phew! I have listed everything I got on my Lenny-to-buy board on Pinterest :D

P.S. Is there a beginners' Lenny deck and book set?

Of those you listed I am getting Pixie's Astounding Lenormand when U.S. Games publishes it in a tin. Maybe out this Fall?

http://issuu.com/usgames/docs/2015_tarotsupplement_lo

Girl Archer

I don't have most of those decks - sorry. Personally, I mostly use the 19th century decks or reproductions.

There are now a bunch of book and deck sets in English - see amazon. Personally I don't like any of them. The best book with a set is by Caitlin Matthews - but I recommend her stand-alone book over the set.

Caitlin Matthews, is that the one with the Enchanted Lenormand? If not, could you maybe provide me the link to it? :)

P.S. Oh hey I just found a Celtic Lenormand, art by Will Worthington. No wonder it reminded me so much of Druidcraft. If only that snake weren't so red eyed and beady eyed.. and if only the dog looked less like he was gearing up to bite someone... Man, I am super picky about this sort of thing :-/

Tag_jorrit

When I first was captivated by Lenormand I bought Melissa's and the Lilac Twilight. While I liked the way they looked, they did nothing to help me learn Lenormand. Most of the 21st century creations have wonky cards. By that I mean that some of the cards have unfortunate choices for illustrations. And most are cluttered with extraneous illustration that make is difficult to read a GT so I also prefer the 19th century cards; cards that you can read with a quick glance. The simpler, the better.