Looking for a Lenormand deck with both people facing to the right

reall

oh! I just realized this was bothering me as well?:)) maybe thats why my lady is facing front?^^;))) check it here https://sites.google.com/site/chakralenormand/
it's not ol n traditional but I would like to hear your opinion about that!^^ ;))

p.s I'll upload better img soon!^^;))
Ciao!

1Eleven

Unfortunately, for readers with ADHD, the direction of the significator cards in the GT can really distract one from proceeding with the interpretation. *Sigh*

How do you read a GT if it's not past/present/future, if you don't mind me asking? do you read only the present? Only future?
The direction of the man and woman cards don't make a difference when you read GTs?

Hi again (haven't forgotten about your PM! will reply with more detail later... thanks for your patience!)

I'd say 95%+ of my GT readings are about the 'next 3 months' or 'next 6 months' etc. Occasionally, if I have a specific question I'll throw one just to look at a set area or topic and include houses. If I have a really specific question where I may find past/present/future helpful than I'll do that. So, to answer your question it's all future - next (time frame), what will occur within that window. That doesn't meant past influences won't show, at times, but I do not see the need to split the GT into past/present/future with most general readings - I feel this is truly what the GT is about. Honestly, if I have a set question with specifics there are much simpler ways to approach it with a smaller spread. Also, the direction does make a difference but NOT in determining what's past/present/future.

Tag_jorrit

How do you read a GT if it's not past/present/future, if you don't mind me asking? do you read only the present? Only future?
The direction of the man and woman cards don't make a difference when you read GTs?

Reading a GT is really not all that complex. Yes, you can read a GT as past/ present/ future. You can also use it solely for past, present or future.

If you are interested in just a quick reading, you can lay out a GT and find the cards relevant only to the area that concerns them most. Say, if it's their love life, you look for the cards that talk to that topic. How close are they to one another, and how close are they to the signifier and the card representing their lover? And what cards modify them? It's all in the way the cards relate to each other, and how near or far they are from the signifier.

A GT for a reading like this can also describe the motives or agendas of the people involved. A GT can be very thorough that way. :)

And the ways the Lady and Gentleman face may make a difference or not, depending on how the cards talk to you. You need to learn the Lenormand language and practice, practice, practice and they may speak to you slightly differently from the way they speak to me, but they will speak clearly. The direction the person card faces may or may not matter; or it could emphasize your interpretation of the surrounding cards. So the answer to your question is yes and no.