Literal meaning of cards

Lenormanda

Hi, everybody,

I would like to share this:

In a GT for a friend, I told her to be careful with some papers or mail at work, because she should expect troubles with that. She had at the end of her like: letter-anchor-mice (letter was on snake house, so she should be even more alert). As she is a teacher, I thought it would come out at the beginning of setember.

Well, last week, on the 27th, she opened a mail with a false message allegadly from Post Office. She opened it and it contained a virus that encrypted almost all her docs in the computer. She would have to pay to recover them

I was reading Rana's book and because of her examples of readings, I suddenly realized that a pernicious Mail (letter in snake house) would literally eat (mice) her saved docs (letter & anchor)!
Amazing!!!

Sparkle_126

I am just beginning my studies with the cards and I find that they are very blunt and literal. I was trying to study tarot and while that was interesting, I really like the lenormand cards. For example, I asked the cards why I should write to a person and I was told the following: Book + birds + moon. This is what I told him before he left, which is to tell me about himself when he wrote to me. My actual words were "deep diving", which is my way of saying secrets. Funny thing is, is that I am just learning and have to look up the meanings for the cards. When I saw book, I had no idea what that meant, but when I saw secrets, I was floored!

For me, though, I think that the cards reflect my mind and state, but for this prediction, I am just going to keep an open mind. Anyhow, my impression of these cards so far is that they are very literal and that is good. It makes it so much more interesting for me to learn about them!

celticnoodle

I am also just learning to read the Lenormand cards, using Rana's book as well. Its a wonderful book and Rana is a lovely lady!

Interesting stories shared here. Don't you just love it when the cards (tarot or lenormand or any oracle) are so blunt like this?! :laugh: Plus, they truly help us to learn the cards that much easier, as we will remember these most vivid card readings forever! Soon, I hope I can come back and leave a story about my Lenormand cards also. :)

Lenormanda

I agree with you both. These cards are fantastic!

Tarot is fascinating but Lenormand cards are also magic !

As I am at the beginning of my learning, sometimes I look at the cards and I think I can' T read them. They talk but I' m unable to listen... 😔. But some readings have been very clear!

I think Lenormand is not easy, because even if you know the meaning of the cards, interpretation depends a lot on your intuition.

Like Rana says, practice, practice, practice.

And, like you said, celticnoodle, those vivid card readings will surely be memorized and that will be very helpful somehow ! ☺️