Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Steampunk tarot (Moore) - Knight of Wands

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Steampunk Tarot

Citizen

shadowdancer 
Citizen

Steampunk tarot (Moore) - Knight of Wands

Here we see our 3rd female knight. She is standing in front of a wall displayng hieroglyphics. In her hands we see a cane, the shaft of the cane being held very tight in both fists. The only real indication we get of colour as such, is in the form of the red wastecoat. The collar of her white shirt is buttoned up tightly, and is fnished off with a neat neck tie.

One sentence in the book by Barbara did resonate, and gave a nice indication as to her character:
"If this knight comes into your life, don't be fooled by the appearance of confidence. Know that it is actually determination".

This person, once they get the bit between their teeth will be hard to shake off the course they have chosen to undertake. Sometimes a good thing (determination and motivation get us a long way) but I guess it has to be tempered with reason should things start to wobble somewhat.

As I have said with previous knights, I suggest you read Barbara's thoughts regarding this character. Having said that, if you choose to use your own personal character traits or attributes you may well find they fit perfectly well with the image depicted on this card. Personally, I think the red waistcoat speaks a little in its own right. To me, it indicates a real fire in the heart, and you just sense it would take a lot to dampen or even extinguish it.
Top   #1

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.