Freakin' Fortune Teller - Thread 2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

crystalrose 
Citizen
GloriJ

Joie de Vivre

Wheel of Fortune/6 of coins/Ace of coins/5 of Cups

If things have been difficult for you lately, you will get a lucky break. Someone will show up to provide you with needed support or assistance. You'll no longer feel like you're doing this thing alone, and the assistance they provide will strengthen the relationship between you both. The help may not cover everything you need, but it will be a start.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #511
Citizen

feynrir 
Citizen

For crystalrose.

Legacy of the Divine

5 Swords / 2 Swords / VII The Chariot

You struggle for what to do next because you're wrestling with the morality of your choices recently. I believe these choices to be regarding relationships in your life. You're currently in a time of quiet contemplation and stillness, but soon you will break from the still water toward a new horizon--with two supportive friends leading you along, no less. I think that you can count yourself victorious over your own self-torment and humbleness! Just keep meditating on what it is that's stumping you.

Once you do discover the secret to moving forward, these same kinds of instances in the future will be a lot easier to handle. That bit of self-knowledge will be like a little key tucked away in your brain, and you'll know yourself just a bit better with it.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #512
Citizen

Sonia Doris 
Citizen

feynrir

RWS

VIII of Wands RX - Moon - IX of Swords

You know, things may not go as you wish, maybe it was your own fault for not doing a proper job, or it was because things just didn't move or align like they were supposed to. You may very well be feeling guilty about the past, about the present not being what you want it to be and so on. But the thing is, the one sure thing is that the past cannot be changed, there is no use in reliving your past mistakes or things that didn't work, you won't be able to fix them by stressing over them. What you can do is fix the present. Whatever that can be fixed, that is. Everything else, can be left behind, so you can move on. If you stay in this state any longer, you'll sink deeper and deeper into the murkiest waters of your unconscious, and you know where that leads... sleepless nights, lack of emotional balance... disease (from what could be seen as dis-ease, to actual medical conditions).
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #513
Citizen

crystalrose 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by feynrir View Post
Legacy of the Divine

5 Swords / 2 Swords / VII The Chariot

You struggle for what to do next because you're wrestling with the morality of your choices recently. I believe these choices to be regarding relationships in your life. You're currently in a time of quiet contemplation and stillness, but soon you will break from the still water toward a new horizon--with two supportive friends leading you along, no less. I think that you can count yourself victorious over your own self-torment and humbleness! Just keep meditating on what it is that's stumping you.

Once you do discover the secret to moving forward, these same kinds of instances in the future will be a lot easier to handle. That bit of self-knowledge will be like a little key tucked away in your brain, and you'll know yourself just a bit better with it.
This makes perfect sense. I'm trying to decide how to approach certain relationships in my life. Right now, I am withdrawn and quiet, like you said. I really like your advice at the end there about it being a key tucked away in my brain once I figure things out. Very insightful!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #514
Citizen

feynrir 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalrose View Post
This makes perfect sense. I'm trying to decide how to approach certain relationships in my life. Right now, I am withdrawn and quiet, like you said. I really like your advice at the end there about it being a key tucked away in my brain once I figure things out. Very insightful!
Thank you so much for the feedback! I'm glad you found some insight in the wee reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS

VIII of Wands RX - Moon - IX of Swords

You know, things may not go as you wish, maybe it was your own fault for not doing a proper job, or it was because things just didn't move or align like they were supposed to. You may very well be feeling guilty about the past, about the present not being what you want it to be and so on. But the thing is, the one sure thing is that the past cannot be changed, there is no use in reliving your past mistakes or things that didn't work, you won't be able to fix them by stressing over them. What you can do is fix the present. Whatever that can be fixed, that is. Everything else, can be left behind, so you can move on. If you stay in this state any longer, you'll sink deeper and deeper into the murkiest waters of your unconscious, and you know where that leads... sleepless nights, lack of emotional balance... disease (from what could be seen as dis-ease, to actual medical conditions).
I don't necessarily think I've been overly guilty lately, but certainly contemplative to the point of not getting enough sleep. I think I'm agonizing more about the future and feeling everything flying forward so quickly! Thank you for the advice. Definitely best to start being more practical.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #515
Citizen

crystalrose 
Citizen
Feynrir

Silicon Dawn

Knight of cups/tower/ace of pentacles

You are caught up in dreams and lofty romantic fantasies that are beautiful, albeit unrealistic. The phrase pipe dreams comes to mind... A necessary & painful disillusionment is occurring to make way for a more grounded and realistic approach. This event will seem like a complete disaster, but by separating reality from fantasy, the concrete things you can truly rely on will be revealed.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #516
Citizen

WiseOakReiki 
Citizen

Crystalrose

King of Swords + Death

This to me speaks of a time where reliance upon intellect and figuring things out is ending. The appearance of the King of Swords to me represents a strong reliance upon logic, science or other matters of the mind. This could also speak to a time where you have heavily relied on these qualities in your day to day life. But I get a feeling it is speaking more to your mode of operation at a deeper level. If you are wanting answers, inspiration, intuition or closure, they will not come to you mentally but rather through more heart-centered activities. There may be a resistance to this because it's the way you have always done things and exercises or activities may seem to "out there" for you or you may come up against some mental resistance such as "this will never work" or other similar statements where your mind wants to block your heart or your intuition. This is not necessarily a conscious activity but more likely a pattern that you would have to pay close attention to in order to recognize.

You may already be experiencing situations where trying to figure things out from a rational perspective either doesn't work or leaves you wanting. This is for a reason. You are being guided into what may feel like a small funnel to you right now. It's actually like your divine guidance corralling you to a place where you will have to rely upon a heart-centered approach to everything. This will feel like a narrowing of options for a time but then once you are through that transition, if you continue to make emotions, intuition, divine guidance and feelings all important in your decision making process as well as your day to day life, you will find options open up to you much more after that period. Once you are there, the possibilities will be endless and you will truly experience yourself as a limitless soul.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #517
Citizen

crystalrose 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseOakReiki View Post
King of Swords + Death

This to me speaks of a time where reliance upon intellect and figuring things out is ending. The appearance of the King of Swords to me represents a strong reliance upon logic, science or other matters of the mind. This could also speak to a time where you have heavily relied on these qualities in your day to day life. But I get a feeling it is speaking more to your mode of operation at a deeper level. If you are wanting answers, inspiration, intuition or closure, they will not come to you mentally but rather through more heart-centered activities. There may be a resistance to this because it's the way you have always done things and exercises or activities may seem to "out there" for you or you may come up against some mental resistance such as "this will never work" or other similar statements where your mind wants to block your heart or your intuition. This is not necessarily a conscious activity but more likely a pattern that you would have to pay close attention to in order to recognize.

You may already be experiencing situations where trying to figure things out from a rational perspective either doesn't work or leaves you wanting. This is for a reason. You are being guided into what may feel like a small funnel to you right now. It's actually like your divine guidance corralling you to a place where you will have to rely upon a heart-centered approach to everything. This will feel like a narrowing of options for a time but then once you are through that transition, if you continue to make emotions, intuition, divine guidance and feelings all important in your decision making process as well as your day to day life, you will find options open up to you much more after that period. Once you are there, the possibilities will be endless and you will truly experience yourself as a limitless soul.
Thank you. I don't think I rely exclusively on logic... I do listen to my intuition and feelings too. But I think certain beliefs I have about myself and how the world works are changing, and that's probably what you are picking up on. I agree that being more heart centered is becoming important.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #518
Tarot for Change

Saskia 
Tarot for Change

WISEOAKREIKI

Joie de Vivre

3 PENTS REV - 4 SWORDS REV - WHEEL OF FORTUNE

It feels to me you have some issues or blockages with other people right now. Maybe your colleagues are uncooperative or there's a glitch in friendship or family. There's some discord in the group of people you belong to or where you work at. 4 Swords rev shows a smiling girl who is happily sitting and grounded, maybe meditating. Reversed it feels as if you're not able to withdraw and simply be; rest and recover, even though you'd really appreciate it now. The Wheel tells this all happens for a reason and can have far-reaching implications. It's not a coincidence what's going on, it is a signpost of sort in your life and soon you'll see where to it will turn next.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #519
Citizen

samantha 
Citizen

Saskia

3 of cups - 8 of cups - The star Kat's Golden Tarot

I read the focal card (middle for me***)as a need to move away from a situation which is no longer fulfilling emotionally. It may have done a good job in the past, or leastways served a purpose, but now it has past its *sell by* date and needs to be jettisoned. Although not always the case (we often go to seek the next 9th cup and come back empty handed) it seems in your case that there would be cause for celebration if you chose to turn your back on what isn't working in your life. I would read the 3 of cups/star as a situation which starts off well, and can only get better ; growth (3) healing and hope (star) would stand a good chance of futher development in the future (star). As the central card (which has a guy ) is flanked by females I'm wondering whether this isn't a situation where you are being asked to move into an arena of life which has a more female orientated preserve or deals with *female* issues/dynamics (or just interacting with a greater numbers of women) Anyway, basically the message seems to be a reassuring one : moving on can only be beneficial and fulfilling.

Edit: *** Its also the first card I pick, with L as card 2 and R as card 3.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #520

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.