Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Freakin' Fortune Teller - Thread 2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

Snowhunter 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaMaria View Post
Hello! This sounds fun! I'll give it a try...

Seven of pentacles, three of cups, temperance

You have been putting a lot of effort into some kind of work - maybe a hobby or a job - and now you're beginning to feel slightly tired, unmotivated and burned out (seven of pentacles). To regenerate, and avoid this in the future, you should try to balance your work life with joyous meetings with people you love (three of cups). This will bring you balance, harmony, peace of mind, and restore your energy so you will be able to focus better on your work again (temperance).
RWS - 10 of Cups, Justice, The Emperor

You get what you put into your relationships. Make the effort to show you care, and be conscious of how others express their feelings towards you. There are different ways to communicate feelings, from carving out time in their busy schedule to spend time with you to showering you with gifts to making sure everything you need for work the next day is carefully laid out so there's no morning chaotic rush to get out on time. It's important to have a strong sense of who you are, and know how to communicate your needs.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #531
Citizen

samantha 
Citizen

For Snowhunter

3 of coins - 6 of coins - Hierophant

Ill read this as a message about your career/current work (and if you're not working will have to think again !) It seems as though you have a *can do* attitude where it comes to work, and are actually pretty efficient, and standards driven - not sure if the hierophant says you tend to do things *by the book* OR are working for an organisation which is more conservative, perhaps beaurocratic, and likes to do things *by the book* - most likely for the greater good as Hierophant and 3 of coins have for me an element of *trying to make things better* - anyhow, in the forseeable you are going to have to ask for a helping hand from someone *above* you - this may go against the grain of the *able* 3 but somehow necessary. (My other thought with the centre card is of some financial handout or bonus which may be coming your way, or should be coming your way, but practical aid was my first thought)

Edit : Spelling !
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #532
Citizen

turtlebite 
Citizen

Samantha

You're dreaming of being the center of attention but there is a lot of opposition. The struggle may not worth the reward, and if you are really honest with yourself you may find it is a fantasy rather than a real want. Focus on dreams that that are realistic and you will get what you are truly wishing for.

Seven of cups- Star (r)- 5 of wands
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #533
Citizen

samantha 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlebite View Post
Samantha

You're dreaming of being the center of attention but there is a lot of opposition. The struggle may not worth the reward, and if you are really honest with yourself you may find it is a fantasy rather than a real want. Focus on dreams that that are realistic and you will get what you are truly wishing for.

FB- This was interesting. I was the centre of attention last week, albeit briefly, in a competitive crowd (which is almost certainly your 5 of wands) It would be possible to pull this off again I feel BUT I'm not sure that the reward (as you say) is worth my continued effort. I need to be looking for options which are more durable, with long term benefits.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #534
Tutu wearing rascal

DDwarks 
Tutu wearing rascal

Quote:
Samantha

FOR TURTLEBITE

Queen of Wands. 2 of Wands. Strength

You are facing a difficult situation and decisions have to be made. Trust your instinct! You are no fool. Listen to your intuition. It has given you the answer you need. It may seem very difficult for you right now, but it's only because you are forgetting to give yourself the credit you deserve.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #535
Citizen

turtlebite 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDwarks View Post
FOR TURTLEBITE

Queen of Wands. 2 of Wands. Strength

You are facing a difficult situation and decisions have to be made. Trust your instinct! You are no fool. Listen to your intuition. It has given you the answer you need. It may seem very difficult for you right now, but it's only because you are forgetting to give yourself the credit you deserve.
Thank you! A decision I have had to make over and over again came up again yesterday and I was finally able to make the right choice in part because I knew you were right, my intuition has been screaming at me about this for a long time. Let's hope this is the last time I have to make this choice.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #536
Tutu wearing rascal

DDwarks 
Tutu wearing rascal

Quote:
Thank you! A decision I have had to make over and over again came up again yesterday and I was finally able to make the right choice in part because I knew you were right, my intuition has been screaming at me about this for a long time. Let's hope this is the last time I have to make this choice.
Thank you! I wasn't expecting some feedback! All the best x x
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #537
Citizen

Freyja of V 
Citizen

For DDwarks...
Hanged Man, 5 of Swords, Death

You have or will experience a type of loss, defeat or reversal of fortune. This conflict is causing you to feel stuck in rut and stagnate. Step back and recharge for a bit, but not for long. Non action is tolerable only temporarily. No worries, soon the direction of change and transition will reveal itself. That door will close and another door with will open.

The suspension and transition seem to be the focus over the loss in this reading. Your rut and need of change, may have caused the conflict instead. Regardless, this transformation is a welcome and possibly overdue one.

Note: I am new to Tarot, therefore your feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Freyja

Edit: I can't believe I completely ignored the 'Swords/Air' aspect of the conflict. So...
this could be an argument, misunderstandings, disagreements or a inner struggle with mentally and the 5 of Swords is neutral to the other cards. The 5 suggests you are in a middle stage.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #538
Tutu wearing rascal

DDwarks 
Tutu wearing rascal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyja of V View Post
For DDwarks...
Hanged Man, 5 of Swords, Death

You have or will experience a type of loss, defeat or reversal of fortune. This conflict is causing you to feel stuck in rut and stagnate. Step back and recharge for a bit, but not for long. Non action is tolerable only temporarily. No worries, soon the direction of change and transition will reveal itself. That door will close and another door with will open.

The suspension and transition seem to be the focus over the loss in this reading. Your rut and need of change, may have caused the conflict instead. Regardless, this transformation is a welcome and possibly overdue one.

Note: I am new to Tarot, therefore your feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Freyja
Hi Freyja,
That's pretty darn good!
I've been diagnosed with something that has changed the way I look considerably and the changes are permanent. It's heartbreaking!The transition revolves around a drastic change in lifestyle. Unless I do this, I'll stay in suspension! But not cured. So yes, it's long overdue! Thank you very much for this x
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #539
Resident

rindelanoche 
Resident

This is for freyja: spanish cards oracle say:
4 of swords this means retirement desire to be alone, this card is accompanied with the two of sticks that are related to sadness, affliction, and the 9 of cups, that means victory. If you feel that you are lonely in a difficult moments, the cards say that this difficulties won't last long and in the end you will have victory.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #540

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.