Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Freakin' Fortune Teller - Thread 2

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
Freyja of V's Avatar
Freyja of V  Freyja of V is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 Jul 2015
Location: Vanahiem
Posts: 547
Freyja of V 
Citizen

Freyja of V's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDwarks View Post
Hi Freyja,
That's pretty darn good!
I've been diagnosed with something that has changed the way I look considerably and the changes are permanent. It's heartbreaking!The transition revolves around a drastic change in lifestyle. Unless I do this, I'll stay in suspension! But not cured. So yes, it's long overdue! Thank you very much for this x
Hi DDwarks,
Thank you for the response and I was excited to read that is was 'pretty darn good', until I read the rest of your post.
I am so very sorry hear about your situation. My heart breaks for you.

It's funny...I'm trying to learn the Court cards (ughh) and I was just reading about projection. I have also been ill and I need the same advice; change is loooong overdue. Maybe that's what I did with your reading.

Let's both head this advice and live our lives to the fullest we can.

Side note:
By the way...I have been learning about Buddhism and mindfulness (being present). Mindfulness meditation is supposedly amazing for people who have health issues, anxiety, stress, etc. and meditation has been proven to actually change DNA!

I have only just begun to learn and practice this and it has actually helped me. You don't have to be a Buddhist to learn mindfulness or to meditate (obviously) and there is so much information out there. An MIT professor named Jon Kabat-Zinn founded what he calls MBSR - mindfulness-based stress reduction and has introduced it to hospitals and clinics.

Here is a YouTube video of Anderson Cooper/60 min interview with him and all about it. It's only 13min and very interesting:
https://youtu.be/KDxIBQT7F54

I haven't done it yet but here is a free course on MBSR at http://palousemindfulness.com/selfguidedMBSR_week0.html

Or.... just start meditating. I like Jack Kornfield's Guided Meditation for Self Healing and there is such a great app: Buddhify for meditation. It seems like it has about 100 different meditations and a great chart to choose from that lays out different categories and offers as little as 4 min meditations.

Uh Oh, I just became one of those people who are just trying to help and instead come off like they're peddling something. Sorry. I am only sharing because I am in the process of just discovering this and after 20 years of being sick, this has helped me and if it could help you, I'd rather sound like a nut than not share it at all and...if you meditate already...please ignore

I wish you all the best.
Freyja
P.S. I sent you a PM.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #541
Freyja of V's Avatar
Freyja of V  Freyja of V is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 Jul 2015
Location: Vanahiem
Posts: 547
Freyja of V 
Citizen

Freyja of V's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by rindelanoche View Post
This is for freyja: spanish cards oracle say:
4 of swords this means retirement desire to be alone, this card is accompanied with the two of sticks that are related to sadness, affliction, and the 9 of cups, that means victory. If you feel that you are lonely in a difficult moments, the cards say that this difficulties won't last long and in the end you will have victory.
Thank you for the reading. First, regarding the retirement, it this a holiday or actual retirement from work?

The desire to be alone...if you mean alone, like only myself, then that doesn't apply to me because I am married to an amazing husband and would obviously retire with him. If it means being somewhere alone, they yes!! I would love to retire on an island with a low population but still have all the conveniences of city life like Amazon (kidding, sort of)....Also, I am already alone a lot...I do have my husband around, but I don't have many friend left, and regarding family, I only have my mom. That sucks and does makes me sad.

As far as sadness, affliction...that's accurate (as I just said) and I do suffer with chronic illness and with the 9 of Cups, I do feel victorious and my wishes granted because I am doing much better and other than my health, my life is pretty good. But I do wish I had more friends and others to talk with...that's why I joined this forum!!

Thanks again!
Freyja
P.S. Being that you actually live on an island, do you every get tired of seeing beautiful sunsets?
My mom always tell me that when she passes, that is going to be her job in heaven - making gorgeous sunsets.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #542
zhadee  zhadee is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Dec 2014
Location: gone
Posts: 4,894
zhadee 
Citizen
Freya of V


This is for you, Freya of V

TdM, Fournier

8 of Swords - 4 of Swords - 10 Roue de Fortune

When I look at the 3 cards, I see 2 wheels: the one both sword cards do form, and a second which is the Wheel of Fortune. There also are two half-circles from the sword cards. Some things will run smoothly and swiftly. The 8 is followed by the 4: troubles, worries, woes, and any troublesome thoughts (in some ways, any thought can be troublesome) will be reduced. Either because of their own account - in the process of motion, things get lost, they fall off the wheel when they cannot adapt to the wheel's acceleration. The flowers from the 8 are blue and small, the flowers from the 4 are bigger (the one in the middle is a single big blower) and more colourful. The reducing will give you new energy, new ideas, more room to live and breathe and create.

The 2 swords cards look like a draft. A roughly drawn image of some idea that came to you by surprise, out of the blue, when you wake up. Now it is written down, etched out, drawn in high speed so you will not forget about it. So now this idea will not fade. And while thinking about it, and playing with it (because the cards move like a mobilee), you suddenly get an insight which will help you finding a new perspective.

The elements of both swords cards echo in the Wheel of Fortune - The central flowers become the hub, the swords become the wheel, the small flowers form the creatures which cling to the wheel.
But you seem to be a bit more in control with the Wheel than with the sword cards, because the Wheel comes with a winder. The Wheel is placed on solid ground, it is made from wood, while the swords hang in midair, and they keep turning like moodswings out of control.

Like your mind was busy with a problem, and all of a sudden, this train of thought comes to a halt, presenting you with something new. Everything you need is already there, it just needs a bit of control. The figure on top of the Wheel wears a crown and a sword. It also smiles, and it comes in a brilliant and radiating shade of blue.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #543
zhadee  zhadee is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Dec 2014
Location: gone
Posts: 4,894
zhadee 
Citizen
rindelanoche


rindelanoche, I did not see your posting. Will do your reading now.

TdM, Fournier

2 of Coins - Valet de Coupe - L'Amoureux

Two of Coins are seperated by this snake like shape, that circles around them. But no matter how much contracted or extended and enlarged the snakelike shape is, it also creates a strong bond and connection. With the flowers, it is something alive and in the process of being as well as becoming. At times, you may feel exhausted, because this matter seemingly will move not in the desired direction. So you might lose your patience, and give up on it.

The Knave has lifted the cup's lid. He looks inside it, and while he may see the contents, we have no idea what could be inside. As the Cup and the Lid are both round, and the Knave holds them seperatedly, the snakelike form echoes in the Knave. The lid is lifted, the cup is open... what was inside is now free to go. A secret is out, something emotional has become obvious. The Knave is also a messenger. He comes with news, which are not yet fixed. The last word has not been said, the deepest feeling hasn't been felt yet. Still becoming, still in the making, still unstable.
The knave is waking cautiously, his eyes fixed on the cup. He does not seem to be aware of his surroundings. Like these people who walk the streets with their eyes on their mobiles, always in danger of running against some unexpected obstacle.

The Lovers. The 2 of Coins echoes in the two female figures, the male figure picks up the snakelike shape's mission - but now it looks like the females are pulling him in opposite directions, demanding him to extend himself. They may also come pretty close at first, so he knows what is there in stock for him. But sooner or later, the females will walk away. He needs to come to a decision, or else his situation will become at least awkward, if not painful.

The angel on top of the 3 has already made a decision. The man simply has to follow his heart's desire. He needs to make the right decision.
By looking at the 2 of Coins, you the watcher has the angel's perspective. But in this card, both coins look exactly the same so you have no idea which is the right one. The Knave also has the angel's perspective, but he lacks the distance and he cannot see the entire image. At first, you need to lift the lid, you need to let down your hair in order to shed new light on the matter.

 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #544
rindelanoche  rindelanoche is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 20 Feb 2014
Location: Dominican Republic, Santiago
Posts: 40
rindelanoche 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhadee View Post
rindelanoche, I did not see your posting. Will do your reading now.

TdM, Fournier

2 of Coins - Valet de Coupe - L'Amoureux

Two of Coins are seperated by this snake like shape, that circles around them. But no matter how much contracted or extended and enlarged the snakelike shape is, it also creates a strong bond and connection. With the flowers, it is something alive and in the process of being as well as becoming. At times, you may feel exhausted, because this matter seemingly will move not in the desired direction. So you might lose your patience, and give up on it.

The Knave has lifted the cup's lid. He looks inside it, and while he may see the contents, we have no idea what could be inside. As the Cup and the Lid are both round, and the Knave holds them seperatedly, the snakelike form echoes in the Knave. The lid is lifted, the cup is open... what was inside is now free to go. A secret is out, something emotional has become obvious. The Knave is also a messenger. He comes with news, which are not yet fixed. The last word has not been said, the deepest feeling hasn't been felt yet. Still becoming, still in the making, still unstable.
The knave is waking cautiously, his eyes fixed on the cup. He does not seem to be aware of his surroundings. Like these people who walk the streets with their eyes on their mobiles, always in danger of running against some unexpected obstacle.

The Lovers. The 2 of Coins echoes in the two female figures, the male figure picks up the snakelike shape's mission - but now it looks like the females are pulling him in opposite directions, demanding him to extend himself. They may also come pretty close at first, so he knows what is there in stock for him. But sooner or later, the females will walk away. He needs to come to a decision, or else his situation will become at least awkward, if not painful.

The angel on top of the 3 has already made a decision. The man simply has to follow his heart's desire. He needs to make the right decision.
By looking at the 2 of Coins, you the watcher has the angel's perspective. But in this card, both coins look exactly the same so you have no idea which is the right one. The Knave also has the angel's perspective, but he lacks the distance and he cannot see the entire image. At first, you need to lift the lid, you need to let down your hair in order to shed new light on the matter.

I was.. really hard to be admitted in to a club, but didn't got answer the last 3 days so I behaved like if I had given up.
Stoped worrying, stopped thinking about it, I was considering forget g about that for ever. But last night I got the message that I was accepted, now I feel I need to motivate myself again because that waiting just drained my motivation.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #545
Freyja of V's Avatar
Freyja of V  Freyja of V is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 Jul 2015
Location: Vanahiem
Posts: 547
Freyja of V 
Citizen

Freyja of V's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhadee View Post
This is for you, Freya of V

TdM, Fournier

8 of Swords - 4 of Swords - 10 Roue de Fortune

When I look at the 3 cards, I see 2 wheels: the one both sword cards do form, and a second which is the Wheel of Fortune. There also are two half-circles from the sword cards. Some things will run smoothly and swiftly. The 8 is followed by the 4: troubles, worries, woes, and any troublesome thoughts (in some ways, any thought can be troublesome) will be reduced. Either because of their own account - in the process of motion, things get lost, they fall off the wheel when they cannot adapt to the wheel's acceleration. The flowers from the 8 are blue and small, the flowers from the 4 are bigger (the one in the middle is a single big blower) and more colourful. The reducing will give you new energy, new ideas, more room to live and breathe and create.

The 2 swords cards look like a draft. A roughly drawn image of some idea that came to you by surprise, out of the blue, when you wake up. Now it is written down, etched out, drawn in high speed so you will not forget about it. So now this idea will not fade. And while thinking about it, and playing with it (because the cards move like a mobilee), you suddenly get an insight which will help you finding a new perspective.

The elements of both swords cards echo in the Wheel of Fortune - The central flowers become the hub, the swords become the wheel, the small flowers form the creatures which cling to the wheel.
But you seem to be a bit more in control with the Wheel than with the sword cards, because the Wheel comes with a winder. The Wheel is placed on solid ground, it is made from wood, while the swords hang in midair, and they keep turning like moodswings out of control.

Like your mind was busy with a problem, and all of a sudden, this train of thought comes to a halt, presenting you with something new. Everything you need is already there, it just needs a bit of control. The figure on top of the Wheel wears a crown and a sword. It also smiles, and it comes in a brilliant and radiating shade of blue.
Zhadee,
I got your PM and I apologize for not responding; I wasn't expecting another reading (my last post was a response to my reading).

Thank you for the reading and the time you spent.

Regarding troublesome thoughts and worries, unfortunately it has not yet been reduced, and when it does get resolved, I know I will have renewed energy because it is draining and stressful. So I will keep my fingers crossed that your reading in prophetic and will happen soon.

Yes, I have had a couple of new ideas, new endeavors. I have decided that I am going to go for it and your reading has confirmed this is the right decision.

Again thank you.
Freyja
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #546
Tychis  Tychis is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 23 May 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 61
Tychis 
Resident

OSHO TAROT

Sorrow - Receptivity - Comparison

Freyja, you appear to be drained and emotionally exhausted; you may be focusing more on what others have versus the positive things in your life. There may be differences between what you have and others have, but it's not negative differences. There is a reminder to accept the good fortune and blessings you have, personally in your life, and not to get unintentionally caught up in the happenings or properties of others. This could be either physical or intellectual; there is nothing wrong with your life at this time but you may be perceiving yourself as lacking something. You should trust that what you feel, know and hear are true.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #547
zhadee  zhadee is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Dec 2014
Location: gone
Posts: 4,894
zhadee 
Citizen

I think I was skipped
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #548
mrs ahab's Avatar
mrs ahab  mrs ahab is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 May 2016
Location: uk
Posts: 115
mrs ahab 
Citizen

mrs ahab's Avatar

for Zhadee

The Tower, 5 swords, king of cups - I use the rider waite

I feel that something has happened to you recently that was a big shock. Something that had been going on for a long time but then things suddenly changed in a way that you werent expecting. You had been battling this thing, perhaps on an inner level and then it all came out in the open and it didn't go the way you expected and you were left feeling very disappointed and defeated. But that is over now. Sometimes the best approach is to decide to stop fighting. Accept your limitations or the limitations of the situation and then you can move on. There is an older person involved, a creative person who is very fair and honest, this person is very good with advice but they are not so open with their emotions as you are, they understand them well but are not ruled by them. I'm new to reading so im not feeling sure if this is a person who can help you or if they were part of the situation. Either way you will be stronger in the future, you can learn from them either by them helping you with good advice or that you perhaps can take a leaf out of their book in that it is hard but very wise to learn to how to sail your ship across the waters of emotions and navigate them well rather than be swimming in them.

Do let me know when you have the time if any of this resonates with you.


best wishes A
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #549
Freyja of V's Avatar
Freyja of V  Freyja of V is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 Jul 2015
Location: Vanahiem
Posts: 547
Freyja of V 
Citizen

Freyja of V's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tychis View Post
OSHO TAROT

Sorrow - Receptivity - Comparison

Freyja, you appear to be drained and emotionally exhausted; you may be focusing more on what others have versus the positive things in your life. There may be differences between what you have and others have, but it's not negative differences. There is a reminder to accept the good fortune and blessings you have, personally in your life, and not to get unintentionally caught up in the happenings or properties of others. This could be either physical or intellectual; there is nothing wrong with your life at this time but you may be perceiving yourself as lacking something. You should trust that what you feel, know and hear are true.
Tichis,
I have only two things that emotionally drain me but neither one can be changed. However, I always look at the positive. I have to and I am an optimist, always have been. My glass is always half full. I know that it could be worse, much worse and I do not envy others. I am blessed in my life.
So, it's this reading was 1/2 right.
Thanks.
Freyja
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #550


 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.