Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Freakin' Fortune Teller - Thread 2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

Freyja of V 
Citizen

I hope it is ok that I am posting this instead of contacting the moderator...

I read the game rules and it does say to read for the person who posted before you but, what is happening is...

I post a response to my reading and then I receive another reading and then I post a response to that reading and again, I get another reading and unfortunately Zhadee got missed by accident.

This last reading was my third and if it keeps going like this, I am concerned that others will miss out.

So, although I absolutely appreciate the readings, please do not read for this post or my last response until I actually read for someone else.

Thank you. Freyja
**on the previous page, you'll see that Mrs Ahab is next
Top   #551
Citizen

zhadee 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs ahab View Post
for Zhadee

The Tower, 5 swords, king of cups - I use the rider waite

I feel that something has happened to you recently that was a big shock. Something that had been going on for a long time but then things suddenly changed in a way that you werent expecting. You had been battling this thing, perhaps on an inner level and then it all came out in the open and it didn't go the way you expected and you were left feeling very disappointed and defeated. But that is over now. Sometimes the best approach is to decide to stop fighting. Accept your limitations or the limitations of the situation and then you can move on. There is an older person involved, a creative person who is very fair and honest, this person is very good with advice but they are not so open with their emotions as you are, they understand them well but are not ruled by them. I'm new to reading so im not feeling sure if this is a person who can help you or if they were part of the situation. Either way you will be stronger in the future, you can learn from them either by them helping you with good advice or that you perhaps can take a leaf out of their book in that it is hard but very wise to learn to how to sail your ship across the waters of emotions and navigate them well rather than be swimming in them.

Do let me know when you have the time if any of this resonates with you.

best wishes A
Basically, your reading resonates with me. I just like to add that I've just returned from a spiritual journey. The journey itself, and the returning had both been rather shocking. The Tower comes as a fitting image, for my world is indeed shaken.
On the journey, I met two persons who've grown rather dear to me. I am still heartbroken after the seperation. The journey came to an end, we had to go seperate ways, so this is a natural process, and there is nothing to complain about. Still I do miss them, and I don't know how to snap out of it.
The King is a bit weird in this place. Is this one of them? They do not answer my mail, and there is no advice apart from accepting their silence. There is no way across the water. And... they sit comfortably on their island, I will not bother them.
Top   #552
Citizen

mrs ahab 
Citizen

Thankyou zhadee,

in that case i wonder if the king is you, as you seem to be offering yourself some very kind advice, you know you miss them and maybe in accepting the silence it will be easier to move on than keep emailing and waiting only to be disappointed. I'm sorry you are missing your friend.
Top   #553
Citizen

zhadee 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs ahab View Post
Thankyou zhadee,

in that case i wonder if the king is you, as you seem to be offering yourself some very kind advice, you know you miss them and maybe in accepting the silence it will be easier to move on than keep emailing and waiting only to be disappointed. I'm sorry you are missing your friend.
It's lovely to miss a friend the way I do, and I am happy to feel this way for I'd thought I'd never feel this way again. This is some bitter-sweet sensation, very much like an old song of the Cure will make you feel.
I've not seen myself as the King of Cups before, because I'd much rather say that I am more the Queeen of Cups type of person. When I look at myself now, I realise that I very much behave like this King - sitting in splendid isolation, dipping my feet into that vast sea of emotion. And I'd never take a swim, I swear. Too much water for my taste.
Thank you very much for your reading, and your additional words of kindness.

best,
zhadee
Top   #554
Resident

KandiSkull 
Resident

This looks like fun for zhadee...
I used the steampunk tarot

The Fool...Ace of Wands...King of Pentacles

So what I see is that you are starting out on a new adventure of some kind. The ace of wands makes me want to say that it's a creative opportunity. Perhaps a new job on the horizon? The king of pentacles suggests to me that this enterprise will be successful so long as you follow through with your vision and approach it with a bit of practicality.

I am still new to readings and hope I didn't mess that up too badly
Top   #555
Citizen

zhadee 
Citizen
feedback for KandiSkull

Quote:
Originally Posted by KandiSkull View Post
This looks like fun for zhadee...
I used the steampunk tarot

The Fool...Ace of Wands...King of Pentacles

So what I see is that you are starting out on a new adventure of some kind. The ace of wands makes me want to say that it's a creative opportunity. Perhaps a new job on the horizon? The king of pentacles suggests to me that this enterprise will be successful so long as you follow through with your vision and approach it with a bit of practicality.

I am still new to readings and hope I didn't mess that up too badly
THis indeed looks like fun, though presently this sounds outlandish... not starting a new adventure, no new job opportunity, and no enterprise on the horizon (though I wish for this each day!).

You did not mess up this reading, and I'll let you know when the next adventure is about to begin!
Top   #556
Resident

rindelanoche 
Resident

Spanish playing cards
6 of cups
2 of sticks
6 of sticks
9 of swords

Search for spiritual peace at home (prayer, meditation..) , to clean the mind of worries about the past.

Q
Is mom going to arrive fine?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
Top   #557
Moon Lover

AraLuck 
Moon Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by rindelanoche View Post
Q
Is mom going to arrive fine?
RWS

Rx 7 Wands + 3 Cups

Seems like she's well on her way and nothing to worry about. All is well She'll arrive safely and you will all rejoice together!

My Q: Should I do something for my friend BR? I feel she's putting herself in a difficult situation.
Top   #558
Citizen

Beira 
Citizen

READING FOR RINDELANOCHE

PAULINA TAROT
King of Cups, Eight of Cups, the Chariot

Looks to me your mum will arrivw fine, yes, but she is going to miss what she has left behind.
The King could be someone she fancied where she was, or also a set of mood/circumstances that were very positive for her relationship.
The Chariot shows a certain amount of effort needed for her to move in the right direction.
She'll make it, but she could be thinking of where she was before with a nostalgic feel.

What is my higher purpose in this incarnation?
Top   #559
Moon Lover

AraLuck 
Moon Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beira View Post
PAULINA TAROT
King of Cups, Eight of Cups, the Chariot

Looks to me your mum will arrivw fine, yes, but she is going to miss what she has left behind.
The King could be someone she fancied where she was, or also a set of mood/circumstances that were very positive for her relationship.
The Chariot shows a certain amount of effort needed for her to move in the right direction.
She'll make it, but she could be thinking of where she was before with a nostalgic feel.

What is my higher purpose in this incarnation?
Hi Beira.. we both read the same question!

Do you want to swap with me?
Top   #560

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.