Sabian Symbols Study Group: Leo 14 - #134

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: LEO
Degree: 14
Number: 134

Symbol: CHERUB-LIKE, A HUMAN SOUL WHISPERS INTO EVERY RECEPTIVE EAR, SEEKING TO MANIFEST.

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 133.jpg
    133.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 335

tink27

In the last symbol, purple_scorp mentioned how the old sea captain was bored, longing to be back at sea. .Going over his old journal and reminiscing of days gone by. Hmm, all that she said got me thinking……

After many years of traveling the outer world, we begin to tire of that journey, we turn our attention inward. And for a time we are fascinated by this exploration of inner space….where sometimes there is no sound. We enter a space of vibrations and frequencies emitted by the process of creative thought.

Now we have traveled and journeyed within and without and through this process gained experience but with the nagging feelings that somehow we’ve missed something important along the way, though we have no idea what this could be! So-o-o, we start searching for a link, an intuitive notion, an idea that possibly has been incubating a long time.

The image purple_scorp reveals in this symbol is a young bride, wearing a thin veil and holding flowers. Her heart is open, the fire rising, opening the heavens…..a Cherub is awakended. Excited, it’s intensity and passion is like a whirling ball of light that can hit us full force.

Flowers have been known to awaken and stimulate our awareness, our sexual desires and deepen our spirituality. Our awareness blossoms through our sense of smell…a subtle way of helping us shift our consciousness….opening windows and doors….breaking down walls. What’s left is a mesh a grid that was once cemented over, broken bonds are reconnected. What was imperceptible comes to us now like this little Cherub. Increased motivation and personal power are passionately empowered. Heightened sensitivity and intense feelings could bring about unusual circumstances and synchronistic connections….enforcing our intuitive perspectives and heightening our souls yearnings, discovering that missing link.

Ohhh the fire of passion as our ego ignites with this unexpected emotional reaction! We’re bursting with raw energy! It can motivate us to take risks, explore new ideas…..hmm I bet even our sexual relations have intensified. Whoa! Slow down, easy does it…..yikes…contain the fire, let it burn, but temper it. Maybe call someone you trust who will help keep it burning but slow you down…ground! A wedding isn’t planned in a day….it takes months of preparation. The message you’ve received here needs certain conditions in which to manifest. It needs to emerge at its own rate, like an unfolding blossom.

tink :love:

purple_scorp

Hey tink!

I don't think we need to have travelled a lot, or to be old to turn inward, as this process can also follow a tragedy in our lives (such as a death in the family, or a breakdown of a relationship).

When I created the image, I was thinking that a lot of brides go into marriage with many hopes and dreams. Some of them are so naive they think that the marriage is going to fulfill all of their needs, when in actual fact, our fulfillment can only come from within oursElves.

In this image, I look at the cherub as giving that fresh, young bride, some inside information of what to expect in marriage. It's a bit like having a baby, noone can really prepare you for the labour, it's something you need to experience yoursElf to fully understand. But this lucky bride is getting the heads-up, some street-wise information to help her through the wonderful joys of sharing your life with someone else.

with love
purple_scorp

MCsea

Hi Guys,

I always find great insight with purple_scorp's images, and I see in this - that some how Im not sure what the right word is - 'old fashioned' but balanced way of getting married to have children - the cherub could be a child saying Ill come to you -- now these days we do not need to be married and also all cherubs dont manifest into babies but I saw that in the picture and then in the symbol and it made me smile for all those who that happens for...

on another level its saying when we are united with spirit we are open to new things coming - being born into our life...

Just some extra ideas --

Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Ingenuousness
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Left ventricle of heart
Crystal Element: Kunzite, An attractive pink gemstone kunzite is a type of spodumene. Spiritually kunzite channels unconditional love, kindness and intuitive awakening, receptive to information, people and situations.

MARINA

PS in the next few weeks I hope to be able to visit much more often!

MCsea

Leo 14
Birthdays: August 5th–7th
Numerology: 134
Sabian Symbol: The human soul awaiting opportunity for expression
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Ingenuousness
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Left ventricle of the heart
Crystal Element: Kunzite
Expression: An attractive, pink gemstone, Kunzite is a type of spodumene. Spiritually, Kunzite channels unconditional love, kindness, and intuitive awakening.
Message: Heartfelt honesty, truthfulness and loving emotions.
Sun Focus: You are candid and charismatic; you are receptive to information, people and situations.
Affirmation: I know synchronicity works to support soul connections and karmic ties.