Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Fairytale Tarot - Ace of Wands

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Fairytale Tarot

Citizen

moderndayruth 
Citizen

Fairytale Tarot - Ace of Wands

By looking at the card I felt row power, growth and increase, powerful energy that is not channeled yet and maybe in a way out of control.
The face of the woman with scarf reminded me of Edvard Mnch’s “Scream”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scream
A lot of red color I feel as passion, the cock reminds me of awakening, which is, spiritual awakening.
The day I drew this card, some two weeks ago, I had really high energy, did a lot of stuff I was postponing for a long time and I had unexpected income – definitely one of my favorite cards
Top   #1
Citizen

Queen of Disks 
Citizen

Smile

This card also contains the element of surprise. I mean, it's not every day that you walk outside your house to find a giant beanstalk in your front lawn. Everyone in the card is completely shocked. Even the rooster and the chicken don't know what to make of the beanstalk.
Top   #2
Citizen

berrieh 
Citizen

I pulled this as an advice card (for how to act) on a very important day once, and I do felt I acted very 'Ace of Wands.' I tried to capture the foolish focus of Jack, and it did go very well...I got what I wanted that day for sure.

I like that the card itself depicts Jack looking at the beanstalk in absolute awe. It is magic, and it's magic brought into a very mundane scene. Unlike many tales, Jack and the Beanstalk strikes me as taking place in a very mundane world. The Beanstalk---and all it leads to---is a real disruption to the mundane. It is a burst of lightning, a stomping foot, and literally a path to something 'larger' than ourselves. So, I think it captures both the harnessed fire of flesh and the focused point of spirit in it's idea.
Top   #3

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.