Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Fairytale Tarot - Ace of Wands

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Fairytale Tarot

Citizen

moderndayruth 
Citizen

Fairytale Tarot - Ace of Wands

By looking at the card I felt row power, growth and increase, powerful energy that is not channeled yet and maybe in a way out of control.
The face of the woman with scarf reminded me of Edvard Mnch’s “Scream”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scream
A lot of red color I feel as passion, the cock reminds me of awakening, which is, spiritual awakening.
The day I drew this card, some two weeks ago, I had really high energy, did a lot of stuff I was postponing for a long time and I had unexpected income – definitely one of my favorite cards
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #1
Citizen

Queen of Disks 
Citizen

Smile

This card also contains the element of surprise. I mean, it's not every day that you walk outside your house to find a giant beanstalk in your front lawn. Everyone in the card is completely shocked. Even the rooster and the chicken don't know what to make of the beanstalk.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #2
Citizen

berrieh 
Citizen

I pulled this as an advice card (for how to act) on a very important day once, and I do felt I acted very 'Ace of Wands.' I tried to capture the foolish focus of Jack, and it did go very well...I got what I wanted that day for sure.

I like that the card itself depicts Jack looking at the beanstalk in absolute awe. It is magic, and it's magic brought into a very mundane scene. Unlike many tales, Jack and the Beanstalk strikes me as taking place in a very mundane world. The Beanstalk---and all it leads to---is a real disruption to the mundane. It is a burst of lightning, a stomping foot, and literally a path to something 'larger' than ourselves. So, I think it captures both the harnessed fire of flesh and the focused point of spirit in it's idea.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #3

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.