Ludy Lescot Study Group, any interest?

Aerin

It has been rather quiet here and I have been thinking what if we just posted at random instead of posting in order?
It´s just that I haven´t got much to say about all cards but there are other cards I´d like to post on. But now I´m kind of stuck just waiting for someone else to post on cards that I haven´t got so much to say about?
What do you think?

I've just been very busy and away for the last two weeks.

The reason I thought "order" was because the story might be clearer that way than "out of order", is all. That's also why I put up the "Clues and Connections" thread so if you had something burning to say it could go there :D

But if everyone thinks different...

Hemera

But if everyone thinks different...
Well, no, I´m actually ready to take back my words :) Sorry I was just *so* impatient and I knew there were cards I could not say much about (like the Wheel or the Hanged)..

tarotlyn

Sure! This is not a closed group so anyone can come and go as they please:p
Looking forward to your insights!

:heart::) Hermera, I am so glad you said that because I might pop in here and there because
I got this deck from Manda in the trading thread...and, well, I am not sure what to make of it :bugeyed: YIKES!

This is a deck that is normally out of my territory of mind ... but there is something that does
draw you to it...I just wish some of those gorier cards were not it in. I don't mind realness or reality
in my cards, BUT...some of the gore and blood could disappear (for me!) YIKES...

So, I am not joining the group right now because I am in the process of making my own totally
Bear tarot deck over in our deck creation thread and I only have till end of Dec. to finish.
I will try to keep up with what you guys are posting though.

:heart: LUDY HUGS!
tarotlyn

Aerin

Do just post any random thoughts though tarotlyn, I mean it isn't as if we are insisting on homework/ long posts/ whatever...

*I hope* ;)

Hemera

:heart::) Hermera, I am so glad you said that because I might pop in here and there because
I got this deck from Manda in the trading thread...and, well, I am not sure what to make of it :bugeyed: YIKES!
Oh, we´d love to see you here :)

but there is something that does
draw you to it...
Yes, there is, isn´t there!
I just wish some of those gorier cards were not it in. I don't mind realness or reality
in my cards, BUT...some of the gore and blood could disappear (for me!) YIKES...
Yes, I know what you mean. and that´s why I really like this study group so we get a new perspective.
On the other hand.. I was just looking at the Death card and thinking that it must be one of the loveliest and most gentle Death cards around.

So, I am not joining the group right now because I am in the process of making my own totally
Bear tarot deck over in our deck creation thread and I only have till end of Dec. to finish.
Oh wow! Good luck with your deck. I must go and check the thread out in Creation :) See you :love:

tarotlyn

We aren´t ?? :bugeyed: :p

:heart: thanks Hermera for the good luck wishes...and I just want to say that it DOES take
some dedication to be in a 'serious' study group...and what I have seen (myself inluded as guilty too :eek: )
is that not many study groups are making it to the end! :bugeyed:

I mean they start out with a bang...and end with a hang...LOL
...know what I mean?

:heart:tarotlyn...runs off to start her 'one a day' bear tarot card... LOL

Sulis

Moddie message

Hi Ludy Lescot study group :),

I've just been through the threads in this group so far and edited the titles of the Major Arcana to include the number of the card. Since this deck does number it's Major Arcana I think it's important to use those numbers so could you please include them in the thread titles from now on?

Thanks,

Sulis x

Hemera

Yes, of course we will, Sulis :) I don´t know why I didn´t think of that..

And I wanted to ask the Study Group where we will go after the Majors? Any ideas or suggestions? Is there some order with the Minors and their stories? I have been trying to figure this out but I haven´t had a chance to spread all the cards out to see any stories unfolding etc.
I have also been wondering about the Aces. I´m not sure I like them..Why are they like that and are they all the same woman or are they four different women and their stories?

Aerin

And I wanted to ask the Study Group where we will go after the Majors? Any ideas or suggestions? Is there some order with the Minors and their stories? I have been trying to figure this out but I haven´t had a chance to spread all the cards out to see any stories unfolding etc.
I have also been wondering about the Aces. I´m not sure I like them..Why are they like that and are they all the same woman or are they four different women and their stories?

I don't know.

I was wondering if we'd be better off doing threads on "all the Aces"/ "all the twos" etc and then figuring out which order the suits are from there...

The Aces are CERTAINLY linked. I think there are four different women personally.