Ludy Lescot - High Priestess II

Celtictarot

I'm taking a note of what is being said about the card's imagery. The thing which struck me with this card is how the dress may look like a wedding dress. A yoga loving high priestess with loads of bubbles. I see the water as more of a lake and this being a frosty morning.

Now for the bridge, I have a structure similar in my home town, it used to be part of the old railway line. To me I feel an "end of the line" Decisions make of past fears which previously we would just railroad over them. Could this be what the HP is looking at? Looking to righten past hurts? With the hurt healed, you can go deeper into the psyche for knowledge.

Aeon.of.Horus

Webbed Hands...

I've enlarged the picture way big and I don't see the least sign that her fingers are webbed. They look like perfectly normal hands to me.

As for the eye thing, in many of the cards I just see markings that remind me totally of the painted lines around the eyes of Venetian masks and Pierrot dolls. Very symbolic of New Orleans and Mardi Gras.

I too have scanned this picture in and YES I do see elements of webbed fingers.
Not the whole hand mind, just the index and ring finger....

Look at this article ....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syndactyly

This married with this article...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asrai

Should maybe clear things up on the webbed hands front...

The thing that puzzled me the most was that, mermaids and water sprites usually live in the sea or deep ocean, but neither water lilies nor lotus' can live in salt water, so it needs to be fresh water and therefore a fresh water dweller. The Asrai can live in either salt or fresh water, though they are sluggish for a few days after they make the transition from one to the other.

So it is therefore my assumption that she is an Asrai who plays in the waters of the subconscious.

I have notices many references to Crowley's Thoth deck. I feel that Miss Lescot had married Crowley's Thoth with the Waite Smith deck rather well.

Aeon