Happy Birthday....virgo!

Pollux

UFF!!! Diana is a virgo, and I didn't know! :(
UFF!!! Will I make it if I want to get a present? When is your birthday Diana?

Anyway, happy birthday to Virgos!!!!!

Virgos surely are the modest servants of humantity, the most orderly minds and tidy types... But most importantly they are the SEXIEST people to be seen around!!! YUMMY!!! :D

tabbycat

Thank you, AG, for your kind wishes, and to you, Pollux, dear-heart - what a lovely thing to say!
I'm sending Happy B'day Hugs to all the other Virgos on the Forum, 'specially Diana and the Hermit (VERY cool avatar, BTW!)

Jilly

purplelady

I have the moon , pluto , and uranus in virgo, YAY! :D !

AquarianGoddess

Purplelady, it's nice to see you again on the astrology forum!!

Alex

of course I am too

11th of Sep to be more precise.

Oh well. Just don't visit this forum very often.

Regards

Alex.

AquarianGoddess

Alex, hope you had a splendid birthday!

AG

anjocoxo

virgo

I know i'm a bit late, but happy birthday to virgos (even though i don't get along with virgos, i don't konw why...)

Minderwiz

Anjocoxo it's probably because you are predominantly Fire or Air and most of your signs are Fixed or Cardinal- most likely Aries or Leo or Aquarius (Libra will find Virgo a little irritating but will at least try to see Virgo's point of view). Virgos are too busy reading the fine print and tidying things up and making sure that everything will be ready, instead of just going out there and doing whatever has to be done (though they have a strange habit of eventually doing it - much to the surprise of Aries, Leo and Aquarius).

Minderwiz