Index: Pictures of Trimmed Decks

Skydancer

Update:

Last night I finished up trimming the Druidcraft and have rounded the corners with a punch on about half of them. For this time around I have left on the titles -- but I may take them off at a later date.

Really really like it better. Now I may actually work with it! :)

*S*

pippi

Thanks RubyV, they look great! I've added them to the index. :)

pippi

Mini-Archeon!!! :)

I just trimmed my Archeon and I'm in loooooove!!!!! I've added a couple of pictures to the index... a shot of some trimmed next to ones yet untrimmed. Also, a side-by-side photo for size comparison.

Skimo

Ok, let's trim the Archeon, my grandmother's scissors are ready!

MysticalMoose

Carry On Trimming

Just begun trimming my Arthurian, I have always loved the black windows but never really read much with it cus of the "Curse Of The Pesky White Border" I dont know why but white borders just ruin a deck for me so here goes...snip...snip.. Ive taken a "before" pic as well!!! })

MM :love:

E.T.A. didnt know which thread to postthe pics on so I stuck them on both! :party:

Attachments

• 4 WITHBORDERS.jpg
    4 WITHBORDERS.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 160
  • 4 WITHOUTBORDERS.jpg
    4 WITHOUTBORDERS.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 839
  • ARTHURIAN TRIMMED 1.jpg
    ARTHURIAN TRIMMED 1.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 772

pippi

Thanks MM, they look great, especially against a black background! And yes, this was the right thread to post in if you wanted them added to the index. They're included now, thank you!

pippi

Added images of the Corto Maltese, courtesy of Kilted Kat... and the Wormweird, courtesy of Nightgarden. Thanks! :)

pippi

Updated to add AJ's trimmed Deviant Moon! :)

pippi

Trimmed Fey?

Has anyone trimmed their Fey Tarot? I have this set on its way to me, and while looking at the scans online, I keep imagining it trimmed. I'd love to see samples of someone's trimmed Fey (and add them to the index, of course!)

Anyone?? :)