How to pose question for GT?

Bonny

Hey there,

With the Lenormand GT, can you use it for other questions besides month or year predictions?

I know three card draws can be used for particular questions like 'what is the situation with my progress in my workplace?" or something like that, but I hadn't known if you could use GT's for that purpose...????

Any suggestions on this handy?

B:)

Grizabella

Hey there,

With the Lenormand GT, can you use it for other questions besides month or year predictions?

I know three card draws can be used for particular questions like 'what is the situation with my progress in my workplace?" or something like that, but I hadn't known if you could use GT's for that purpose...????

Any suggestions on this handy?

That's the main use I make of the GT. I use it to give a fully rounded outlook of the sitter's life. (Or mine, as the case may be.) I don't usually ask a specific question when I do the GT. That would be like killing flies with a cannon. But when I do the GT, it can sometimes be used for a general overview of every nook and cranny of someone's life or romance or some other topic that needs explored in general. The GT + Houses is the real whopper and I don't use that one very often.

When I say I don't ask a question of the GT, what I mean is that even though my interest might be in the relationship I have or want to have, I won't ask a specific question even though I'll pay special attention to any areas of the GT that touch on the relationship aspect.

Bonny

That's the main use I make of the GT. I use it to give a fully rounded outlook of the sitter's life. (Or mine, as the case may be.) I don't usually ask a specific question when I do the GT. That would be like killing flies with a cannon. But when I do the GT, it can sometimes be used for a general overview of every nook and cranny of someone's life or romance or some other topic that needs explored in general. The GT + Houses is the real whopper and I don't use that one very often.

When I say I don't ask a question of the GT, what I mean is that even though my interest might be in the relationship I have or want to have, I won't ask a specific question even though I'll pay special attention to any areas of the GT that touch on the relationship aspect.

Thank-you Griz,

Yes, I thought this was the case but wasn't exactly sure.
So the killing flies with a cannon analogy really makes sense ! Ha!
The whole picture is there, presenting as you are saying...
The house/card combos is beyond me yet, I mean I get the step of just combining cards and getting meanings that way, but I'm still unsure about linking them to build or mine the insight.

Cheers - thanks for replying!