Upcoming Tarot Decks 2017

roxana

Any hints when they release Sola Busca?

roxana

Any hints when they release Sola Busca?

I've pre-ordered one at bookdepository and it should be released 2 weeks ago, still see there "waiting for publishing" note

RiverRunsDeep

Still hoping to hear updates about the Motley and Fresco Tarots, but the website is full of the usual catastrophic/life event updates and blah-blah-blah. I don't mean to sound cruel but, seriously, after creating several Lenormands in a row, will it really take several years to create a couple of tarots??

gregory

Re Jumbledance:

I wish she'd bring out her daughter's deck again, too - Flowers of Life. (majors only).
For a number of reasons, I was just in touch with the Genettis. They had never considered reissuing Flowers of Life, but found my comments asking for one "intriguing". If anyone else here would like to see a reissue (not so big for me, as I have it) - do say so; I will pass it on.

The 78th Fool

Healing Light Tarot update

For anyone interested in the Healing Light Tarot, the May release is on schedule and I received the first advance copy from Lo Scarabeo this week. I've posted a short video on Youtube where I unpack the deck and show some of the cards etc. The link is below.
Chris. xx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0uitE5IU4o

DarkYarns

I just watched your video- what a beautiful deck, and nicely put together by Lo Scarabeo. Congratulations on your amazing accomplishment! Also, loved the hilarious introductory titles at the beginning of the video. Well done.

For anyone interested in the Healing Light Tarot, the May release is on schedule and I received the first advance copy from Lo Scarabeo this week. I've posted a short video on Youtube where I unpack the deck and show some of the cards etc. The link is below.
Chris. xx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0uitE5IU4o

The 78th Fool

I just watched your video- what a beautiful deck, and nicely put together by Lo Scarabeo. Congratulations on your amazing accomplishment! Also, loved the hilarious introductory titles at the beginning of the video. Well done.

Thanks so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it! As you say, the introductory titles are rather tongue in cheek but hopefully they'll make more sense as I post further videos. I'm working on several non tarot projects, hence 'a lot of issues'! I'm hoping to showcase those at some stage as well. In the meantime, I'll be posting more on the Healing Light Tarot, starting with a journey through the Major Arcana.

Chris. xx