No More Cards..... she said

Joon

Yes. Well. I couldn't resist.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Gypsy-F...012119?hash=item4661973c97:g:bHUAAOSw2xRYbeLR

(I hope the link works for others. It's telling me "you bought this item." Scroll past the "others were interested..." section.)

It's a Lenormand-ish deck, with 24 of the Lennies' 36, and 12 that are familiar from Ryan Edward's Maybe Lenormand, the Gypsy Witch, and a couple that are available on Game of Hope, the Old Gypsy Fortune Cards and the Nielen Lenormand.

I'm off to see if I can put the Greek titles into google translate, but if anyone can read them easily, I'd be much obliged!

Joon

Card titles are, of course, what one would expect. I wanted to confirm King, Queen, and Bride. Where I would have said Lightning, google gave me Thunderbolt, but same-same. There were a few that returned gibberish, but no worries, I can see the emblems! :)

I'm not sure about the name of the deck. Google gave me Tigganic Drawings. The rest of the text on the front of the box says "Contains Card Analytics and 10 Wrapping Ways"... again according to google. Clearly, "card meanings and 10 spreads."

Cool!