Inspired to try timing

CosmicBeing

https://postimg.org/image/wjpxtyzvx/

Question is when will I move out of my apartment?

Moving is for sure to happen because my lease is up, but wanting to get out earlier.

this is my first time....so I really need help.

I looked at 4th house to look at present apartment....
4th lord is Venus...Venus is in 9th house under Pisces. So it is exalted.
Neptune conjuncts Venus and Mars conjuncts venus.
9th house is mutable and pisces is..mutable.
Up for change and adapting.

1st lord is me...Cancer..Moon.
Moon in 5th house under scorpio...It is the detriment. (I hate this place...with a passion.) 5th house is fixed and scorpio is Fixed
So a feeling of/physically being stuck...not moving. Or that I am stubborn and ready to make the changes for happiness, but it won't be easy. (which is true.)But, Moon is not a fixed planet and Scorpio fixed energy and 5th house fixed energy is making me have to be stable to make the changes I want for my pleasure/comforts?

7th lord (which indicates a potential location) is ruled by Saturn. Saturn sits in 6th house under Saggittarius. Saggitarrius is a moving sign. 6th house is a mutable house and Saggittarius is Mutable
up for change and adapting.

I think it's a positive that 7th lord and 4th lord are in mutable signs.
Mutable: imminent change, flexibility. Also, instability. A mutable cross signals changeability, or unstable conditions.
Fixed: stability and rooted. Change does not occur quickly. Prominent fixed signs can show that the querent is "dug in," stubborn, conservative, stable.

Venus is exchanging signs with Jupiter....(9th lord in 4th and 4th lord in 9th) if I was reading a vedic chart this would indicate a Parivartan Yoga. This is a yoga where the house are there to benefit each other...especially among good house and beneficial planets. But, this isn't a Vedic chart... but interested to see this exchange happening.

4th lord aspect to 7th lord
Square
So indicate there will be difficulties in moving to a new location. So yes it will happen just with some obstacles/difficulties.

I looked at 10th house because my mother always plays a role in my moves...always. 10th lord is Mars and it is in 9th house conjunct with 4th lord venus.

Saturn and Mars have a square aspect...so maybe there will be difficulty with her and me moving into a new place. She is really helping me with this drama.

Idk what Saturn (7th lord) influence will be with 6th house.
Saturn is about boundaries/limitations, rules, regulations, etc. Since my present apartment is like the 6th house...unpleasant & other 6th house stuff... maybe with my new apartment I will make sure it fits into all the rules and boundaries of what makes a good house.

Moon (me) Trine Venus
So There is something easy going about it.

Timing now

My lease is up August 1st have to double check my lease if I remember correctly.

Saturn is 23'31'33" Sag

Venus is 17'53'37" pisces

My time zone is EST
https://cafeastrology.com/2017ephemeris.html

My book by John frawley says I need to look at an ephemeris to know.

He first tells me to subtract 23 from 17= 6

Then figure out when it perfects.
Venus is A degree (exact measurement he gives is 0*59')
Saturn is 0*02'

but after that I get confused lol

aspect is said to be made by the faster of two planets, to the slower
The faster is Venus...

Need help learning timing.

Longest = fixed/angular= Months
Medium= Mutable succedent= weeks
shortest/fastest= cardinal/cadent = days

Venus is mutable sign in a cadent house
Medium+ fast

Saturn is 7th lord....Mutable sign in a cadent house
So this is medium....both. So would that mean in 6 weeks.
That will be around March 3rd 2017...offly early....Maybe that is when I will find someone to take over my lease and when I'll find a place to sign a lease?

Moon is in fixed sign and in a succedent house...that would end up as a medium too. 6 weeks.

Another is frawley said you can ignoring houses the planet is in is sometimes done.

So if i did that....they would all be mutable (saturn + venus)....same number ....I can't see it being Months (fixed) because that would go over my lease time.

https://www.mountainastrologer.com/assets/beg_graphics/Beg5wheel.jpg
http://astrologyyard.com/zodiac/images/zodiac-modes.png

Sharla

As it's only timing...to keep it simple you need a separating aspect between you (moon) and (venus) lord 4.

Moons gonna take 6 degrees to get to venus ....but maybe more as venus is moving slightly too.

Moons in fixed but "sort of" can act house would probably give months.

Venus is also In a "sort of" can act house but also in mutable ...so I'd say this could be weeks rather than months...as also all angles are on cardinal.

But then this needs to pass to show a move ....so 6-8 weeks maybe.

Im saying weeks rather than months with angles being on cardinal.

CosmicBeing

So I guess between March 3rd 2017 - March 17th 2017

We shall see. I will have to update you on it.