Faerie q's before purchasing..

diane drizzy

My faeries are pretty well behaved! They take care of my blind pug, Drizzy. She shares doggie biscuits and cheese pieces with them. They don't misplace things in our apt. since it's small and we're pretty much into minimalism. My guys do like to ticlkle the insides of my ears alot though. Go figure! I really have no negatives to say, I love them all dearly. :)
BTW, do let us know what you decide.

PoppyPetals

Thank u's to everybody for your informative replies!

I'm definitely considering getting the oracle. Having not been all that familiar with Froud's work, I decided to first purchase 'Good Faeries Bad Faeries' & 'Faeries'... I'm anxiously awaiting their arrival.

Thanks again guys. :)

Jewel

September Pixie said:
I would say I have NEVER found any negative side to these cards.. unless you count their "I want this" or "I want that" requests which I usually give in to! lol but that is just MY Fae and what I do for them

~giggles madly~ ohhhhhhh tell me about it ... lets see, they had to have the Fairy Ring, The Greenman Oracle, the Mermaid bag my Cosmic Tribe lived in, and we had to purchase some Lady Cottingham note cards. They also insisted on expanding my CD collection with music they like, and when I play those CDs they ususally show up. They have to go everywhere with me, and when they are upset with me they either hide themselves or the book until they are ready to give it back *LOL*

Are there drawbacks to this deck? not for me. I find the faeries very amusing and a lot of fun. My cats seem to also get along well with them, they see them, and some times they do runaway as if they had been spooked, but they come right back. Its like they are playing. I have never had a deck that became an interactive experience. I hear them talking in my head, but not all the time, just when they feel like communicating. I do feel their prescence, but it is not imposing. They are great company. Just as they hide stuff, they will also help me find it. Their favorite thing to do though is to act as guides ... as mentioned above, they instructed specific decks to be bought and then instructed me on how to use them the "RIGHT" way according to them ... I listened and that is how we do things around here.

I have left them cream and such before, I have not really noticed them physically taking anything, but they do seem most pleased when I have left them an offering. They have never made me loose a nights sleep, or interfeared with my dreams. We communicate when I am awake and when they want to.

smokey

September Pixie said:
I would say I have NEVER found any negative side to these cards.. unless you count their "I want this" or "I want that" requests which I usually give in to! lol but that is just MY Fae and what I do for them..
If

*ROFLMAO!* Amen ta' THAT one! We know about That!! (eh,
SeptemberPixie & Jewel!?!)