Getting to know the faeries...

floracove

I pulled the first 3 cards.

comfortable card - Spirit Dancer
Light is loved by darkness...

uncomfortable card - The Soul Shrinker
I think his lonelyness is what gets me...

Universe Message - Tabaira of the Water's
Teasing happy nature, full of wonderment and knowing...

1st reading - What do I do to improve my life?
Journeyman
A balance between intuition & logic...

Your input would be most welcome in my understanding...
:D

oh, and 'Himself' is HOT! ;)

Alissa

Please consider sharing your thoughts more fully, if you wish, on these threads... also found in the Faery Oracle forum index, for your convenience :D

Favorite card

Least comfortable card

Universal card

Your input would be most welcome in my understanding...
:p Oh no you don't!! You're not tricking me into giving anything away!!! :D Seriously, no interpretations are needed with these cards when you first start out... just listening to your gut instincts! If you'd like more input on your cards that you chose, definitely poke around some more here on the FO forum.

floracove

Oh, I see....
forgive my blindness...

Jewel

Floracove, I read your posts on the favorite, least favorite and universal cards. You seem to be connecting just peachy with them *LOL*. What helped me connect with them was doing all the exercises in the book without looking up the meanings to the cards at all. When I finally got to that point in the book where you get to see the meanings I realized how well the faeries and I understood each other. This is an intuitive and interactive deck. Let yourself you and forget anything about structure. The faeries are much more care free. Just let yourself go when you are with them.

floracove

Thank you Jewel, that makes me smile.
I've not read the descriptions, and am working thru the book.

And I believe that they are helping me feel better about a lot of things...

Strength
Creativity
Busy-ness
Release

to name just a few...