Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

Today you will (2)

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun




 
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyLavender View Post
6 of stones rx

Today you will share your lunch with someone who forgot theirs.
Okay! :-)

---

RWS - Queen of Swords RX

Today you will ... become embittered and with quite a sharp tongue after a sad experience.
Top   #91
Roy  Roy is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Nov 2011
Posts: 7,708
Roy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Today you will ... become embittered and with quite a sharp tongue after a sad experience.
nothing sad about it, roy needed to ice some people

4 of Cups

today you'll lose sight of what you want, you need to keep moving and get out the comfort zone
Top   #92
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
4 of Cups

today you'll lose sight of what you want, you need to keep moving and get out the comfort zone
yes, I know ... but I'm feeling soooo lazy!

---

RWS - Queen of Wands

Today you will ... be a friends (or more ;-) ) magnet!
Top   #93
MysticRose's Avatar
MysticRose  MysticRose is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 May 2002
Location: * In Your Dreams *
Posts: 6,747
MysticRose 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
yes, I know ... but I'm feeling soooo lazy!

---

RWS - Queen of Wands

Today you will ... be a friends (or more ;-) ) magnet!
Yes. That just tried to happen a few different ways! lol


King of Swords
Today you will make a logical choice.
Top   #94
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticRose View Post
King of Swords
Today you will make a logical choice.
oh!!!

---

RWS - Knight of Swords

Today you will ... use your mind in education, you will learn/teach!
Top   #95
MysticRose's Avatar
MysticRose  MysticRose is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 May 2002
Location: * In Your Dreams *
Posts: 6,747
MysticRose 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
oh!!!

---

RWS - Knight of Swords

Today you will ... use your mind in education, you will learn/teach!
I'm learning by doing some research today.

Page of Coins
Today you will... have to pay close attention to many details.
Top   #96
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticRose View Post
Page of Coins
Today you will... have to pay close attention to many details.
true, true :-)

---

TPBM...

RWS - Moon RX

Today you will ... go through a rough time ... it's nothing serious or long-term, unless you let it affect your health!
Top   #97
Roy  Roy is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Nov 2011
Posts: 7,708
Roy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS - Moon RX

Today you will ... go through a rough time ... it's nothing serious or long-term, unless you let it affect your health!
Roy met with the crazy girl; very exhausting

The Fool

You'll be foolish and make the same mistake. ITS ALL YOUR FAULT TOO
Top   #98
pianosmile's Avatar
pianosmile  pianosmile is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Oct 2010
Location: California :D
Posts: 3,493
pianosmile 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
Roy met with the crazy girl; very exhausting

The Fool

You'll be foolish and make the same mistake. ITS ALL YOUR FAULT TOO
10 of pents
Today you will feel totally fulfilled and happy
Top   #99
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pianosmile View Post
10 of pents
Today you will feel totally fulfilled and happy
Well, it's tomorrow already (1am actually), so I take it for tomorrow .

---

RWS - King of Pents RX

Today you will ... tend to forget negative remarks, but you will still snap if somebody pushes it to far!
Top   #100




 

 


Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.