Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

Today you will (2)

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun




 
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarotVisions View Post
The World.

Today you will complete something which will make you feel very fulfilled.
Umm... Sounds good! :-D

---

RWS - Page of Pents

Today you will ... receive some good news, possibly related to school or work! ^^
Top   #521
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Umm... Sounds good! :-D

---

RWS - Page of Pents

Today you will ... receive some good news, possibly related to school or work! ^^
Cool cubes! I like good news...

6 of Pentacles- Today you will ... Feel the generosity of someone unexpectedly.
Top   #522
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
6 of Pentacles- Today you will ... Feel the generosity of someone unexpectedly.
Oh, wow, sounds good! :-D

---

RWS - II of Pents

Today you will ... multitask and be VERY GOOD at it!
Top   #523
Tobe  Tobe is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 May 2013
Location: CA, United State
Posts: 473
Tobe 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Oh, wow, sounds good! :-D

---

RWS - II of Pents

Today you will ... multitask and be VERY GOOD at it!
Awesome!! I have multiple projects to work on for school today!!!

8 of swords,
Today.. You won't be able to act free
Top   #524
skywatching's Avatar
skywatching  skywatching is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Apr 2011
Location: ^
Posts: 485
skywatching 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobe View Post
Awesome!! I have multiple projects to work on for school today!!!

8 of swords,
Today.. You won't be able to act free
Yep sounds like me!!

The Star

Today you will....need to remember to take care of yourself, focus on self love so your sparkling soul can shine brightly!!
Top   #525
zayats's Avatar
zayats  zayats is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Jul 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 6,433
zayats 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezzabelle View Post
Yep sounds like me!!

The Star

Today you will....need to remember to take care of yourself, focus on self love so your sparkling soul can shine brightly!!
Sounds like a plan

7 of cups

Today you will... have a lot of ideas for fun activities and difficulty choosing, I also think you will be baking
Top   #526
queenxofxwands  queenxofxwands is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Feb 2010
Location: Wherever i happen to be
Posts: 2,507
queenxofxwands 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zayats View Post
Sounds like a plan

7 of cups

Today you will... have a lot of ideas for fun activities and difficulty choosing, I also think you will be baking
5 of coins...today you will lock yourself out of the house or the car !
Top   #527
StarryMoon's Avatar
StarryMoon  StarryMoon is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 May 2013
Location: wonderland
Posts: 484
StarryMoon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenxofxwands View Post
5 of coins...today you will lock yourself out of the house or the car !
Gilded - The Star
Today you will... mix up a tasty drink. Yum! Yum!
Top   #528
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryMoon View Post
Gilded - The Star
Today you will... mix up a tasty drink. Yum! Yum!
I'm drinking a tasty-tasty Frappuccino right now, yum yum indeed! ^^ (I'm not sure about mixing up drinks myself, but I guess I can drink something more yummy?)

---

RWS - Star

Today you will ... believe and be hopeful again! ^^
Top   #529
strangebrew's Avatar
strangebrew  strangebrew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,556
strangebrew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
I'm drinking a tasty-tasty Frappuccino right now, yum yum indeed! ^^ (I'm not sure about mixing up drinks myself, but I guess I can drink something more yummy?)

---

RWS - Star

Today you will ... believe and be hopeful again! ^^
Will i? Yay!

4 cups

today you will feel bored and believe the grass is greener elsewhere
Top   #530




 

 


Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.