Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

Reading Exercise - Three Cards, Three Word Sentence. #14

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun




 
pianosmile's Avatar
pianosmile  pianosmile is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Oct 2010
Location: California :D
Posts: 3,493
pianosmile 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgirl View Post
Were you supposed to meet that guy this Sunday? Four of Swords / Strength - no, be patient
Was it the meh guy? - Ten of Pentacles - therefore no ... this guy you're supposed to meet will make a great impact

Q: Did X keep deliberately going past my meeting room because of me / get my attention? LOL
hermit.knight of wands.page of cups
I'd say yes. X might be a bit shy, and he wants to get to know you, and he likes you, but he doesn't know how to approach you.

How will the rest of November go for me?
Top   #891
Kgirl  Kgirl is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Aug 2011
Location: A little island
Posts: 11,607
Kgirl 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pianosmile View Post
hermit.knight of wands.page of cups
I'd say yes. X might be a bit shy, and he wants to get to know you, and he likes you, but he doesn't know how to approach you.

How will the rest of November go for me?
Seven of Swords / Six of Swords / Devil

I see you getting away and having a quick escape, or trip or day to yourself and you will indulge in pleasures that make you happy!

Q: What do I need to know about the general reactions to my resume?
Top   #892
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgirl View Post
Q: What do I need to know about the general reactions to my resume?
RWS

Queen of Wands - VIII of Pents RX - Ace of Pents

business success - vanity - joy

They think you're an asset to them and that you show potential for financial growth (for them), although you may lack ambition or skill at the moment (nothing that can't be fixed, though).

---

Q: How is this week looking concerning viewings and potential flatmates contacting me?
Top   #893
MysticRose's Avatar
MysticRose  MysticRose is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 May 2002
Location: * In Your Dreams *
Posts: 6,747
MysticRose 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS

Queen of Wands - VIII of Pents RX - Ace of Pents

business success - vanity - joy

They think you're an asset to them and that you show potential for financial growth (for them), although you may lack ambition or skill at the moment (nothing that can't be fixed, though).

---

Q: How is this week looking concerning viewings and potential flatmates contacting me?

3 of Coins / 5 of Wands / Queen of Swords
three / difficulty / logical
There may be three viewings or contacts of which one will have difficulty and one will feel the flat is a logical choice.

***

Q: How is T planning on negotiating with me regarding our differences?
Top   #894
Kgirl  Kgirl is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Aug 2011
Location: A little island
Posts: 11,607
Kgirl 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticRose View Post
3 of Coins / 5 of Wands / Queen of Swords
three / difficulty / logical
There may be three viewings or contacts of which one will have difficulty and one will feel the flat is a logical choice.

***

Q: How is T planning on negotiating with me regarding our differences?
Ace of Pentacles / Justice / Page of Cups

I think they desire to be fair and balanced by they are also practical and something isn't clicking with them or something makes them feel like this will lead to a disagreement. I am also sense they feel like a kind gesture on their part was rejected.

Q: What is currently going on between D and L?
Top   #895
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgirl View Post
Q: What is currently going on between D and L?
RWS

World - IV of Cups - Moon

joy - apathy - intoxication

Hmmm.... It's all lovey-dovey there, but one of them is in danger of stepping in a volatile situation by taking all the affection for granted...

---

Q: What should I know about the man I am supposed to meet at the archives?
Top   #896
Kgirl  Kgirl is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Aug 2011
Location: A little island
Posts: 11,607
Kgirl 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS

World - IV of Cups - Moon

joy - apathy - intoxication

Hmmm.... It's all lovey-dovey there, but one of them is in danger of stepping in a volatile situation by taking all the affection for granted...

---

Q: What should I know about the man I am supposed to meet at the archives?
Seven of Swords / Three of Swords / Eight of Cups

Hmmm ... doesn't sound good. They either can't be trusted or you are expecting far more from this than you should and its best not too ... doesn't look good at all

Q: What does the next month hold for me and Y?
Top   #897
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgirl View Post
Q: What does the next month hold for me and Y?
RWS

VIII of Wands - King of Cups - VIII of Swords RX

hope - creative intelligence - disquiet

Well, lots will happen and you're both gonna play the game at great speed, but at some point Y will lose interest and you'll need to take the lead, you'll need to set yourself free to act!

---

Q: How will tomorrow at the archives be? (I didn't make it today, I was thinking of going tomorrow morning)
Top   #898
MysticRose's Avatar
MysticRose  MysticRose is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 May 2002
Location: * In Your Dreams *
Posts: 6,747
MysticRose 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS

VIII of Wands - King of Cups - VIII of Swords RX

hope - creative intelligence - disquiet

Well, lots will happen and you're both gonna play the game at great speed, but at some point Y will lose interest and you'll need to take the lead, you'll need to set yourself free to act!

---

Q: How will tomorrow at the archives be? (I didn't make it today, I was thinking of going tomorrow morning)

The Chariot / 3 of Wands / 4 of Coins
Going / Waiting / Comforting

If or while you're going you may be waiting too long and find something more comforting to do.

***

Q: How is S feeling about me today?
Top   #899
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticRose View Post
Q: How is S feeling about me today?
RWS

Page of Cups RX - X of Pents - Queen of Wands RX

distraction - family - snobbery

S is not feeling or thinking much about you today, they're busy trying to help somebody in their family and they can't really get out - I feel it's a very dominant relative.

---

Q: How is my money situation right now - should I start stressing about it, or is it okay, even though I will go out this Saturday?
Top   #900




 

 


Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.