Anna K Lenormand?!

Melia

Anna is a very gifted artist but I am not too sure that is going to be a deck for me.

Me neither at this stage. The partial images available for viewing seeming rather 'grey' looking, and my preference is for more colour in my decks. .... but, we shall wait to see the final product.

InkyAlchemy

Very excited about this! I love my Anna K tarot - I connect so well with it. Would love to work with a Lenormand that she created.

greatdane

Got an email from Anna. K

She said she has about nine cards left, but she wants to go back and do some slight changes on those. She is very busy with work and life and said this will take her a little longer than she thought. I emd back if she thought still this year. I would love to have it for the holidays! :)

I will update as soon as I hear back. I can already tell I will be ordering two :).

Simple

Renew thread

Hi, I just checked her website and all but one wild card have been posted!!! It looks amazing and down-to-earth! I wonder if it'll be published by major publisher too?

celticnoodle

Hi, I just checked her website and all but one wild card have been posted!!! It looks amazing and down-to-earth! I wonder if it'll be published by major publisher too?

Greatdane has a thread all about this deck that you can find here, Simple:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=218274

Including seeing all the cards she has completed. The deck is really pretty much done--save the one extra card that she is working on to go with this deck. Do check it out though and keep informed as to when it will be available for sale!